benis

tfw

Quads has to write this and send it To him

Gimme an address and I'll send it right now

kokomo

boypussy

To recap:

Hey howdy fuckface,
SUMMER!1! Formula. Brian is reddit gay cuck. Trump is God of the Unemployed Cucks. Cobblers into Aruba. Digits fire antidisestablishmentarianism squaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. BriandiesonDecember3rd2017. Music: Pet Sounds sincerely terrible. Love off benis. Tfw Kokomo boypussy.

perfect

That does it, Kokomo Boypussy is the name of my new synthpop band

To recap:

Hey howdy fuckface,
SUMMER!1! Formula. Brian is reddit gay cuck. Trump is God of the Unemployed Cucks. Cobblers into Aruba. Digits fire antidisestablishmentarianism squaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. BriandiesonDecember3rd2017. Music: Pet Sounds sincerely terrible. Love off benis. Tfw Kokomo boypussy. Hey howdy fuckface,
SUMMER!1! Formula. Brian is reddit gay cuck. Trump is God of the Unemployed Cucks. Cobblers into Aruba. Digits fire antidisestablishmentarianism squaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. BriandiesonDecember3rd2017. Music: Pet Sounds sincerely terrible. Love off benis. Tfw Kokomo boypussy. perfect.That does it, Kokomo Boypussy is the name of my new synthpop band

nickelback

fucking

rules

DON'T

FUCK

call

the

beatles

police

mailman

0/10

Biatch

Mike

entirely

So

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Faggot

Love Thing FUCK Thing

gonorrhea

The

cock

nigger

DON'T

fart

you

turkey

or

else.

I'll

suck

off

BIG

Formulas

die

you

underappreciated

genius

cat

NASCAR

best

bisquick

banjo

Tom

butter

bjork

balls

and

cock

in

your

"surf"

Music

To recap:

Hey howdy fuckface,
SUMMER!1! Formula. Brian is reddit gay cuck. Trump is God of the Unemployed Cucks. Cobblers into Aruba. Digits fire antidisestablishmentarianism squaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. BriandiesonDecember3rd2017. Music: Pet Sounds sincerely terrible. Love off benis. Tfw Kokomo boypussy. Hey howdy fuckface, Nickelback fucking rules. DON'T FUCK call the beatles police mailman. 0/10 Biatch. Mike entirely so wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee faggot. Gonorhea, the cock nigger don't fart you turkey or else I'll suck off BIG formulas!
Die you underappreciated genius. cat NASCAR, best bisquick banjo tom butter. Bjork. balls and cock in your 'surf' music