Left v Right ? wwyd ? PART 2 last thread over cummed with images

Left v Right ? wwyd ? PART 2 last thread over cummed with images.

*cums*

right.

would stick dick in underboob area and let her massage me through the clothing

right looks like my sister, so id fuck her.

post a pic of your sister

far right. would let her ride me watching her boobs bounce. then I'd fuck her hard doggy styl with a webcam looking at her jugs knocking together. then when i cum, she'd drink it out of that cup.

?

Left, middle, right? WWYD?

Got more of each

Left, asians are disgusting.

Right, dem tits

Left

Left

Right

These two dykes. Were in a couple at this point

sarah snyder

Wwyd

oh wow any better ones of left?

bend righty over doggy-style and eat her ass.

she's got a nice ass too

That's a big fat ass. I'd have her get on all fours in front of me and fuck her mouth while grabbing her ass and slamming her mouth onto my cock.

emily's definitely got an oral fixation

that picture sucks

Wwyd?

Right. I'd get my dick out right in front of her and jerk off on her face.

The one wearing the Bikini should be careful and
watch out for Japanese Whale Research boats.

WWYD?

Would ask front for snapchat, and send dick pics. then profit. cause she's a slut, would reply with vids of her dry humping her friends and tits.

shove dick in righties eyes because thay scary af. then let lefty watch me finger rightie

Left.

wait till asianz unconscious. get blondie to help drag her into the bedroom. remove clothes. lick her body with my toungue. then rub my balls on her face. no cum tho. not yet. l8er

pause time
rotate hairbrush
sucking on bristly bit
unpause time
see what happens

Wwyd?

I'd fuck right up against that flag. Just rip off her denim shorts, pin her up against the flag and ram inside her. She can hold onto my neck and shoulders while I pump my cum inside her pussy.

I want to like the inside of the peehole of the big girl.

id then double team the right one with trump, on the 'merican flag.

Bad Religion? How old are they? How loose are their cunts? Tell me something.

ay ur friends r slutty

do u get any? i rekkon u do ay

I'd remove her underwear and fuck her while she's bent over, submitting to my will. She doesn't fight against my thrust, nor does she fight against me pulling her hair.

Mother Mary my cock is pointing at the black piece of meat. Do you have more?

I would fuck right in the pussy, and then have her suck my cock and taste her own juices before I cum in her mouth, because braces with cum on them.

yeah, caitlin's pretty slutty

I want to spend 1 month with her, training her urethra. At the end of that time i would be able to fuck her peehole. She would suffer tremendous pain but would still allow me to pound that special little (no more, in fact) hole. My cock would be drenched in her pee, leaking, the hairs on my balls would soak up her cold freshly spilled piss. She would get a bladder infection, but she would only care about my pleasure.
I would cum inside her bladder, she would probably bleed, and so i would try to ease her pain, licking her where it hurts, liking her piss, and blood, and my own sperm and her own pussy goo.
And i would spend the rest of the night watching her sleeping and sucking her toes.

thats tight. would push rightie into the pool, then see her nips harden through the clothing. would pretend to feel bad, and help her dry down with a towel, but actually just feeling her body. little dabbing her ass and leggs, and tits. then would take her to the bedroom and offer my clothes, but actually as she's getting out of her dress i'd would fuk her. gagging her so she cant scream.

OMG tell me you have more. I want to grab her ankles and spread her legs apart, tearing her in half.
I want to go around the city with her impaled on my cock, going outside highschools, showing girls what little tiny female are good at.
i want to starve her some more, and than feed her my cum and piss.

Caitlin would use that tongue in my mouth, both of us naked in bed together, her on top of me. She withdraw, then kissing my mouth once more, then working her way down my neck, chest, stomach, down to my cock. Starting with a couple of teasing licks of the tip before holding it with her hands and putting it in her mouth. Releasing it occasionally so that her tongue can slide up and down the shaft, then kissing and flicking her tongue around the head. She'd keep her mouth encompassed around my rock-hard cock as my warm cum shoots into her mouth, swallowing and using her tongue to pick up a small amount of cum that she missed.

Is the one on the right Anna Akana?

Is Caitlin a stripper or something?

nah, she works in uk parliament
that pic was for her uni netball team calendar

La puttana con pantaloni del pigiama imparerebbe in un secondo come si deve stare in casa: con le gambe nude e un cazzo su per la fica.
Le starei dentro mentre l'altra la ingozza con i panzerotti e poi le forserei il bolo giĆ¹ per la gola con il cazzo, pompandole direttamente l'esofago.
Tempo 5 minuti e quella vomiterebbe tutto, possibilmente sul mio uccello e sulle sue dolci tettine. A quel punto, bello lubrificato, sarei pronto a distruggere l'amichetta.
I suoi piedini sarebbero accolti tutti e due, in un solo boccone, dalle mie fauci, le sue ditina sarebbero ben calde e bagnate dentro di me, e nel mentre la fotterei forontalmente, guardandola in faccia. Sempre con i suoi piedini in bocca tenterei di articolare queste esatte parole: "preparati ad essere fecondata dal mio sperma, voglio seppellire il mio seme su per la tua fregna, voglio fertilizzarti. Troia schifosa avrai il mio seme dentro e la vita rovinata!".

I'd impregnate Leftie so hard she'd have twins. He breasts would grow, lactating through her clothing when we went out anywhere. She'd pump some milk for me and put it in an inconspicuous bottle that i'd use for milk in my coffee at work. I'd offer my knocked up bitches milk to coworkers as well.

When she's inflated with my children, I'll still be pounding her so hard from behind when spooning in bed. My dick will probably kill one of the twins. but it wont. I'll joke about it with her and she'll get worried that My long black dick could actually damage the children, so she will start asking for anal instead.

Uk parliament? Bullshit. Really?

ur a chick ? Do you get horny reading about what people want to do to your friends ?

i can assure you that that little nigger would never have to buy toilet paper again, i would eat everything which comes out of her body.

Thats fucking generous of you bruh. black lives matter, u changin the world one nigger at a time.

Very deceiving picture, the girl in the center has probably 5% of her entire body clothed with those top and shorts. Let me see a nice picture of her body.

Out of all your friends, who would you fuck the most ?

seriously

nah i'm a bloke

I'd remove her undies, she'd wake up in shock, but then ease up when she realises it's me. She'd then take her bra off and kiss me while wanking my dick under my boxers. Then she straddles me, continuing the passionate kissing and wanting, before lifting each leg up to make way for my boxers ash she slides them down my legs and carelessly tosses them to the floor below. She then straddles me, smiles before our mouths and tongues meet once more, before she inserts my dick into her. As she rides my dick at a steadily increasing pace, she grips onto my arms. I then sit up and suck her nipples and kiss her neck while she keeps the motions going. As I feel myself getting ready to climax with her, I lift her off the edge of the bed and I move her body up and down my cock standing up. She grips my neck with one hand, the other helplessly against my chest and her legs firmly wrapped around my torso as we have a synchronised climax. Her holding onto my waist ensures that I cum inside her completely.

i could fuck her corps for what matters.

right

please dont use the c word on the internet thanks. fucking disrespectful you nigger.

Horrific dressing. 100% south England for sure.
She could just go to work with a butt plug in her poophole and a random guy's cock still in her cunt. That would be perfect.

Checked.
She makes light of her hand caressing her pussy to her friend watching, but she knows I'm going crazy. I then make an excuse to talk to her outside. push her body against the wall and viciously make out with her, she then undoes my belt and zipper, allowing enough room to sank me off. I finish rubbing her clit. I hear her whimper as her head is right next to mine, I kiss her to muffle her whimpering as it gets louder. We both achieve orgasm, however she makes an excuse to quickly leave as her pants make it obvious that she came loads just moments ago.