no bully Betty

Jesus the women on this show are beautiful
Only on season 5 no spoler plos

>daughter's friend is flirting with you

jon hamm fucked her with his big cock

the absolute madman

Help all my blood is in my dick

Pete's secretary (Clara I think) has a qt alien appeal

I always liked her, Dawn is a fucking qt too, I feel like everyone else had too much bs going on

There was no such thing as women empowerment in the 60s.

I started this show yesterday since i cant find anything good. Is it worth it? Im really liking the dialogue and the setting.

Do they like... show the weight gain over time?

I'm just asking for a friend...

>the dialogue and the setting.

two good reasons to keep watching

Yeah, it actually gets better as it goes on

The first season is kind of hokey and a little too "whoaaa look we're in the 60s, aren't women fucking STUPID LOL and men are RAPISTS" etc.

but it sprawls out and characters are well written with real problems are real interactions, some of my favorite characters are probably the most polarizing ones, totally worth it the watch

season one was my least favourite season for a long time because of the reasons you mentioned but after rewatching it recently it's definitely still very good. first half of the season has a different vibe to the rest of it -- the second half is more 'classic mad men'

I used to despise Campbell and now he's often the voice of reason

yes

the second half is more where you see the inner machinations of Don's mind and how he creates pitches and stuff

I particularly like Pete's relationship that he's forced to form with Don

Don't remember, but they do for Peggy
It's fucking amazing, did weird things to my peepeer just watching the episodes

Jane is insanely hot best mad men girl by far even with the show being filled with tens.

oh man

the worst part was how nasty people were behind her back

especially Joan's punkass and those telephone spy bitches

Jane's like a supreme leech though

remember when she made Roger buy her an apartment, then they fucked and the next morning she decided she didn't want the apartment because Roger "ruined" it

these secretary hoes come up quick and get delusions of grandeur

watch for based Roger

WHERE THE FUCK IS MERIBETH

Meredith*

she's ultimate qt

my favorite was that part when she took Don to his office and sat him down to give him bad news, and she hugged him thinking he might cry or something lmao. Then she tries to kiss him but he doesn't reciprocate and she's like "you're right, this isn't the time for this" acting like she's actually an adult

She's a fucking sweetheart for real

can someone post some meredith videos pls

Shirley was hot as fuck. Those short dresses made my dick rock hard.

>sit down user, I have some bad news

Donald Draper makes the Coke ad.

Sorry, spoiled the ending for you.

I want to smell her hair

Shirley was like a precursor to those badass black chicks from the movies

she's wifey material

which one?

Right. Every single time.

I don't understand why people think Joan is so attractive. She was ugly as fuck up until season 7 when she got that haircut with the bangs.

I never found her attractive. She just ended up annoying me.

>That part where she tries to kiss Don

Left. Do you even have to ask?

January ez

Maybe Megan if she wasn't an actual Frenchie

Titcow has been milked enough imo

What's her name again

Hendricks was qt af on Firefly, I agree though the first few seasons of Mad Men she was an average chick with big tits.

Those teeth tho...

Because she literally has the mind of a child.

The character that is, not the actor.

>facebook stalking the adventures of another man's penis for 7 years

When Roger took LSD and stopped caring about stupid bullshit was the best.

Don always fucked up with that

He wanted to date women with the minds of little girls

Look at Megan and Betty's stupid temper tantrums

Even Megan's mom knew Megan was a spoiled little bitch

I honestly liked him better than Don by the end of the show

nigga i saw people calling that here on season 4. that shit is barely a spoiler

Jesus christ they're hot

No Don was just never satisfied. He gets with plenty of smart powerful chicks, the jewish department store lady is mature, Dr. Faye, and his neighbor's wife too

Dr. Faye was the perfect woman. Don fucked up.

I always liked Roger, but he showed real development at the end.

yeah but they always disappoint him, or he disappoints them

He looks to them like a mother figure or something, and he always feels like, emasculated or challenged by them, it's a weird fucking thing

But then you have women like Megan and Betty, who are so childlike in their mental development he can just control and manipulate them, which is kind of what he wants from all his relationships

>implying you wouldn't stick it in Ms. Blankenship's ass

this user gets it

>Tfw no faye gf

;_;

>thatsthejoke.zip

>mfw Megan asks why everyone is so jaded and cynical

God I wish I was an attractive woman.

What's everyone's favorite season? I'm currently on 5, but 4 has been my favorite so far.

WEW

Campbell pulls down some serious ass.

Would you rather bang all the chicks Don banged once? Or be married to Allison Brie?

post sexy betty panty wow so sexy!

ehehehe epic, us alpha white males am i rite guys :^)

go back to tumblr

Good post

fuck ;_;

Thought she was wearing a swastika armband from that thumbnail.

Pete was fucking retarded for waiting so long to be on the Trudy boat. That woman was fine as fuck and brainy with a mean ambitious streak just like Pete's the dumb cocksucker.

At least he finally figured out being Don is shitty and being shitty at being Don is even shittier.

when Don tells Betty she can't wear a two piece :(
she was so happy and cute when she showed him

;_;

She had his story published next to an ad for x-ray specs.

Poor Faye. She deserved better.

LOW

>being attracted to fatties

The alternative was to prostitute herself to some nerd faggot that had a crush on her from a long time ago

Even so Pete insinuates that she should've

this fucking show sometimes, this shit is multi-faceted

Don and Betty's marriage was actually the perfect crucible for producing a smart daughter who understood the worst parts of men and women on a very personal level.

bruhhhh

when she wore those business skirts oh my fuck, and those little pumps

you just want to bend her over a bigass desk like Don's and hike her skirt up and

would not pull out

>fertile physical attributes
>fat

Nice try pedo.

Well he weren't no Kenny Cosgrove, the fuck else she gonna do?

that's about the only good thing it did

though think about it, and how shit a state of affairs it is, that to teach your child the virtues of both man and woman and the way in which each practices psychological warfare in the house, is to traumatize them repeatedly and expose her to your ugly insides

In that Mad Men universe I want to believe that Sally grew to be a very powerful, capable and intelligent woman, she fucking deserves it

There was but it wasn't in full force yet.

Yeah everyone on the show makes terrible relationship decisions, but I questioned and disagreed with Pete's the most. He didn't have the personality to pull off Don's lifestyle, and his marriage was never as bad as Don's either

I hate what Madison Ave did to Ken

>i'll be your rock

>watch first season
>like it
>read synopsis for next couple of seasons
>nothing much happens

so I'm guessing the show is more about the characters? honestly the "look how dumb people were in the 50s" stuff was already getting a bit old. it's like the Sopranos without dramatic climaxes or people getting shot in the head as far as I can tell.

Can a fan of the show define what makes it engaging over the long haul given that you're clearly not meant to see Don as the Randian Ubermensch?

I doubt she would find the trappings of power very attractive as an adult but ahe was relatively accustomed to them and was definitely raised to be comfortable operating on that level.

I think she'd wind up a lot like Rachel, ironically.

it's the characters yeah

there's other shit like a weird perspective on 60s history from the POV of a skyscraper-goer with large income. but that's mostly like historical references and stuff

otherwise it's the character writing, it's really fucking good

The last Cosgrove scene was so satisfying for me.

He was my favourite.

Would she marry Glen?

is Kenny our boy?

or Petey?

Glen died in Vietnam

I like that he got revenge or whatever, but I wish he had quit to write his novels instead of becoming another cog in a different industry

It's either Glen or Paul

Ken Cosgrove and Trudy are the most moral people in the show. Pete fucked up big time for ruining that relationship, and I'm happy Ken eventually got some revenge.

>punished ken
>a fallen ad man

Just another victim of the big three

I think he actually did enjoy his work, just as a job though. It wasn't his identity like it was for everyone else and that's what made him the odd man out. They tried to take writing away from him and he just got a pseudonym. I think Ken's got a fine work/life balance and probably got to retire early and spend his time with his family and writing.

>it's like the Sopranos without dramatic climaxes or people getting shot in the head as far as I can tell.
That doesn't still sound good to you?

Unf

Good taste, compadre.

>don's fever dream

Damn straight user.

That shit was crazy. Had me in total disbelief.

>Lois
That fucking lawnmower scene

I refuse to forget mad men.