Post girls and other anons say how they'd rape them, replies get replies

Post girls and other anons say how they'd rape them, replies get replies

bump

nice tiny nips I'd love to suck on them while she's bond to a bed unable to move, while I suck I'll shove a vibrator up her ass and work my fingers in and out of her pussy, then move onto the main even and bareback fuck her until I pull out and cum across her glorious body

bump

Break the little angel by tieing her up and forcing her to sit still while a big dog rapes her cunt, after I've let him cum in her pussy a few times I'll beat her until she agrees to give him a big sloppy blowjob on film

Can you please do one for my girl?

Tha fuck?

Would love to see her suck my cock then shove it in her ass.

I know, who the fuck doesn't know how to spell tying correctly?

I'd tie her up with her knees behind her shoulders and her arms spread wide. I'd start by slapping the hell outta her tits. After that I'd shove increasingly large dildoes up her cunt and ass once they were sufficiently gaped is double fist both holes leaving her ruined for any other gay that comes along once I leave her like that out on the open for anyone to use

my bad it's like 2am over here, also kind of drunk

how would you rape her?

very nice do you have do you have one you want done?

I'd abduct her when she's out partying and trying to get home alone totally wasted. I'd knock her out, drag her to a local park where some of our worst homeless chill. they are dirty, rotten guys, who smell like piss and have dirt-crusted clothes from years of living on the street.

i tell them, that this is their lucky night, i've brought them a sweet fucktoy.

starved of sex, not having fucked anything but their own dogs for years, they pull out their dirty cocks, rip off her clothes and start shoving them into her holes. within minutes, the first guy, a toothless shade of a man in his early 60s, has dumped a first load in her cunt.

his cock, a stinking dirty mess before, now comes out clean, all the gunk staying inside of Lisa. the other guys are swift to follow. at some point Lisa starts retching on a cock. without further ado, another guy whacks her on the head and she passes out again.

after about 15 guys have dumped wads and wads of spoiled cum in her, they ask, if they can keep her? at least for a while. i tell them that they can, as long as they can make sure she doesn't get away. they only give an awkward and disturbing grin, tell me not to worry, then get one of their dogs ready for some serious mounting action.

now go crazy on this blonde bitch.

I'd buy her a slick new polyester leash and take her on a lazy stroll through the park before bringing her back to my place and showing her a good time with belly scratches, ball throwing, and table scrap eating. I'd have that bitch so into me she'd be begging for it every day.

Yes, her. Be brutal

I'd put penis into vagina

I would tie her up to a crucifix and scourge her until her bones broke and her whole body turned purple from the swelling, then I'd light a fire under her and listen to her scream in agony with what little consciousness she had left before burning to death. The little scamp.

I'll start by beating the shit out of her until shes nice and submissive, then I'll peel off those panties and tear that bra off, then shove my cock up her ass while I grab her by the hair and force her back and forth on my cock I'll call up some friends.

After I've blown my load up her asshole, I'll get her to suck my dick so she gets a nice long taste of her asshole.

Once my friends arrive thats when the party really starts, we'll start by forming lines to decide who gets each hole, all cum shots will be internal and in between swallowing cum she'll be forced to thank us.

The dumb bitch will be used as our stress relief for a few hours then we'll throw her down and force her to masturbate while she drinks our piss, after that she'll have to give every one a rim job one after the other, before I sell her to who ever gives me the most cash.

I'd start by tying that top around her throat so she could only barely breathe. Then I'd bring in my 120lb German shepherd and have him take her asshole unlubed. Meanwhile I'd make her clean my unwiped asshole with her tongue before I fisted her pussy and whipped her tits till they're beet red

nice quads

I'll start by holding her down by her throat and choking the fuck out of her with one hand while I twist her nips with the other and roughly fuck her, then I'll cum straight in her puss and flip her over, I'll drag her so she's facing the wall and use my now lubed cock to enter her asshole, fucking it as hard and fast as I can and laughing every time her head slams against the wall. This time I'll pull out and cum across her back before wiping my dick off in her hair.

No one?

First I'd tie her into a thumb tack covered sex swing. Then whole electrocuting her nipples I'd call all my old marine buddies and tell them I have a no limits bdsm whore to use. Whole waiting for them I'd whip every single inch of her skin as hard as I could with the cat o nine tails. All anal fuckings would be dry and all cum would go up her cunt to knock her up for some other guy to raise her bastard take child

Bump