You know what's funny?

You know what's funny?

I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we met IRL.

Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed, your nose flattened, your teeth shattered, your fingers snapped, your ribs broken, and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what's happening.

You guys talk big shit. Watch yourselves.

Easter?

You're probably 600 lbs and struggle to lift your arm. How would you kill anyone?

Why u so angry m8?

/r9k/?

awww, did he get told off by someone smarter than him?

Dude are you retarded? He'd just fucking sit on you.

I've beaten a man unconscious with my bare hands while bleeding from a gunshot wound, and on a different occasion sliced open another like a salmon while staring him in the eyes.

I have a very big cock, yeah. It feels good walking around, knowing that I have the biggest cock at any given time. In a room full of 1000 different people, my cock is larger than 999 of them, statistically speaking of course.

*sigh*

I just love the feeling of my big cock ramming womens pussys, it's so large that they can barely fit it into their mouths. My cock is so veiny and thick and hard that women would laugh at your dicklet if it was naked and you were standing beside my massive cock. Even when I'm not erect my penis is still larger than yours. I measured my big cock this morning, 9 full inches of hard 100% pure canadian meat. Girls love BIG fat canadian cocks more than anything in the world, more than diamonds or golden treasure buried under the sand in the Caribbean. My thick juicy cock is larger than any black Caribbean cock too, but that's besides the point. My cock is larger than yours, wow.. you dicklets will never know this... feeling, the feeling of stuffing a girl full of BIG cock meat. Or the feeling of possessing such power between your legs. ha. ha. ha.

yours truly
-Big Dick Master

Nice phone

Yeah? Do you have 300 confirmed kills too?

You couldn't beat a drum.

You could whip cream.

You couldn't hit water if you fell out of a boat.

You're a ratfink and a scoundrel and I will have nothing to do with you.

but im a grill

Salmon?

>9 in
>biggest
You and I should meet, as I am EAGER to show you mine.

I lost count after my first thousand, Jew.

Are you standing up to me? I could post your entire families history right now and not even sweat

I want her to sit on my face

I'm a 6"4' chef at wendys with a 10' cock who makes $130,000 a year.

>it's a "Sup Forums gets drunk and starts making outrageous claims" episode

ITT: pathetic sheltered weaklings who have never come face-to-face with Myuki, my handcrafted sheepskin-handled broadsword.

This is the funniest shit

At least he can whip cream.

Are you quoting from some obscure scene in a movie or something

This sounds like fake.

Say that to my face, manlet

*teleports behind your hologram*

NOTHING PERSONNEL, KID.

You know what's funny?

I can snatch every mother fucker birthday on this board if we met IRL.

Seriously, think about it. You'd walk into the room and already know what's happening. You'd look me up and down and begin to sweat. You'll clear your throat and say "easy", but it's too goddamned late. With your last dying breath you'll shout "EASY" as the building explodes. I'll be long gone through the nearest window before you even know what's happening.

You guys talk big shit. Watch yourselves.

It simply is not true? I know, butterflies, more important than 300 deaths which are based on the number of high school, I have peace.
Monkeys trained to fight, and I'm not a military sniper. You anything, but it was not. We wanted to determine the sex. I mean, I see the face of the earth.
If you think you can find something on the Internet? Evo cars. Be prepared for hidden spy network in the United States to attack the larvae of intellectual property rights, I must say better. The storm destroyed painful memories. Half of the children died. You can do it anywhere and I can already killed hundreds of hands. This is wrong, but smaller oil reserves, like an old man "that some phones Navy to play ugly." But now we can not pay ridiculous prices. I do not want to disrupt their wounds.
Half of the children died.

what the fuck is going on in this thread

yeah well i dont have cartilage in my nose so its painless for my to flatten it

post address, man of spiders

I'm on my way

watch your fuckin mouth, im jacked as fuck and on my way home from the gym. i could crush your skull with a single squeeze you pathetic pantywaist

>tfw I'll never be truly outrageous

*grabs him by the throat*
BACK THE FUCK OFF!?!?!?

what did you say pham?

OP, you can't even touch me.

i am sure you will recognise my picture.

Are you asking or telling, cucklet?

*unsheathes katana*
*says under breath* For my family... I will defeat you!
*teleports behind you*
*uses 1000 cuts jutsu*
*wipes blood off of katana as you fall into pieces*

I see Australia is making its presence known on this board

*AMATERASU*

What does this have to do with television and film?

looks like we have a hothead here.

don't cry when i break your beyblade.

LET IT RIPPPPPP

Leave.

oh boy, he is starting to cry.

come on, release your beyblade.

i think your beyblade doesn't have a Bitbeast.

ha ha ha ha

*rising dragon punch*

i just shoot ya bruh shoot ya wit my DICK bruh you be slippin in my jizz bruh i cockslap the fag out ya bruh

BEST GUY MADARA

for you

For me it’s Kefka – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

No challenger, huh?

looks like you pathetic beings can't into getting bitbeast and beyblading.

LOL

JESUS
FUCKING
CHRIST
THAT'S NOT OK

i love kefka

1) Ban foreign posters.
2) Ban phone posters.
3) Make Sup Forums Great Again.

kek

Sup Forums is already great, you scumbag.

I can probably procrastinate better than any of you

Oh yeah?
I have 4 katanas, 30 fedoras, 7 waifu-pillows (asuka,madoka,misaka,kirino,hatsune miku and kagome) 4 reddit accounts for SRS,bernieforpresident,athiesm and reddit gold membership to access the subreddit gold. I have a ps4,ps3,ps2,an xbox and 360 but I fucking hate n64(cheap graphics and shitty games). And I love mass effect 3 's ending, never knew why it was shitty. I have a strong dislike for PC when ps4 is far superior, I also don't eat meat(proud vegan!) and also a proud 3rd wave feminist fighting the patriarchy for women. I was born in July and my zodiac is cancer so watch out! I'm a pincher! I'm a demisexual nonbinary male and proud of it!

Me on the right. TSU makes me do things.

not having the pillow of best girl.

stopped reading right there, you faggot pleb.

That's right kiddo. Back to your containment Sheev thread you go. Leave kino discussion to the real men. I'll have you know I eat plebs like you for breakfast and shit them for lunch, a true patrician's meal. I can see you've decided to stop responding, this was your final mistake. As of right now I'm running a sophisticated software through the archives, to identify your posting patterns and ultimately your profile. Next, I'll be able to track you down and find you. No thread is safe for your sorry ass now, so you'd better crawl up your mother's ass. Mind you, I'll hunt you down there too. You'll beg on your knees whenever you open a Sup Forums tab, because my superior intellect and lightning-fast typing ability will have a retort ready before you even finish solving the captcha. You messed with the wrong madman, I watched my first Giallo when I was 8, when I was 9 I had already analyzed in depth every Fellini ouvre in my sleep. In other words, you're clearly outclassed. Like my great-grandfather, the acclaimed cinematographer Patrice D'enclume used to say, "If you like kicking the shit, don't cry when your shoe smells of feculence." Your memeing days are over you dildo-gagging cuntbag.

I'm bringing the apocalypse, bitch!

faggot, this is the best thread on Sup Forums right now.

prove me wrong.

you can't.

upvoted this is a great thread i agree :)

bitch, get rekt.

*BLAZING GIG ATTACK*

Go Dranzer

This is now a dubs thread.

not for you.

stand back and witness mine

sleep tight dumb frogposter

>I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we met IRL.

Harder men than you done tried to kill me, I'd just rape you and leave it at that.