Feels thread

Feels thread

I lost my phone is a bus today, and my life is melting around me. I loved you, Motorola G, and your loss will always burden me until I get a new one.

Im sure lots of /bretheren can relate.

aww, poor user

Everything has become a conspiracy for me.

>This Friend Ive known for forever nlw is accusing me of spreading shit rumours about him, and denying everything
>The girl I used to like but now move far away from still likes me and thinks I'm a complete dick
>The girl I like now completely hates me because she thinks I told someone something about her while it was a pure coincidence.
>One of my best friends now hates me because I said no to her for this girl I like, fuck her

Nothing makes sense, everyone thinks I am completely against them, but I know litteraly nothing. I will die like this

don't feel bad fag, you still have us

Then become what they want you to be, crush them, why would you let them put you down to the ground like that ?

>be me
>lvl 21
>have a good friend at university
>talking with her everyday
>she recently broke up with her boyfriend (they were 5 years together)
>one day we started kissing
>writing cute things on the phone and have sex, she wants relationship
>falling in love so much
>after few weeks she said she isn't prepared for a new relationship but we can still be friends with benefits
>week later she went back to her ex
>Now I have no friend, no sex and Im broken as fuck

this is not your fault. She was lost and found comfort with you. You could have your moments with her. You knew you couldnt stand the comparison man i mean 5y come on... its better than having nothing...

I know but it hurts anyway. I was happy with my life before that and now I miss my conversations with her.

Fuck. For a second I thought you were talking about my girl, well my ex. But I didn't get the happy ending of her coming back, still waiting for that part. But sorry man, that's rough.

Yup, I wish it would have never happened. My productivity at university is low, Im not happy anymore, I definitly drink too much and I can't even think about fucking other girls that have been hiting on me recently. It's just like an empty and meaningless period in my life that I need to go through.

We all go through the long dark, brother. It's sad and makes you want to drink bleach but remember: in solitude we forge fortitude

Jake?

Nah, sounds like Jake's having a shit time too though

Yeah, he's my best mate; his girlfriend of five years decided that she had feelings for her ex, flew out to see him and left my best friend the next week

Now that's fucking awful. You gotta take care of your friend, he definitely needs it.

>U can't pop uo few days before. Ppl have jobs and other responsibilities.
Just don't celebrate other people's birthday bitch, but don't justify it by saying that no one puts someone as a priority over work.

been there before. now i'm still alone.

Yeah I unfortunately live in a different state, but it happened a few months ago, and thankfully I was there for him when it happened, he was going to propose this year too

1/2

2/2

This just makes me rage more than anything

This gets me every time

nice resolution

>Have mental and learning disabilities
>Get tested and I'm pretty much an idiot savant
>Never figure out how to put a practical use to my skills due to my crippling disabilities
>I will die someday and when people recover my body in my apartment they will discover my life's work, and they will probably just throw it out.