Which would you choose and wwyd?

Which would you choose and wwyd?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The red head

Nice, why?

she has the best body out of the 4 and she has a pretty face.

White top for sure.

>raise skirt
>pull down pantyhose
>do the same to her

On the right. She looks a bit fat and prob has low self-esteem, prob drinks too much because of that and to push herself into sex which gives her temporary self worth, prob has mental issues. Nothing like fucking a drunk mental case that's screaming tell me you love me and just fucking her harder.

You're projecting

striped. would fuck her on lunch breaks or take her out to my car.

Lucky for you she's not wearing pantyhose

show me more military technology like far right my love

Anyone but stripes, but prob black dress reverse cowgirl with my thumb in her butt

Redhead for me though I would probably invite the trashy black dress girl. I wanna watch the redhead suck the others ass juice off my cock.

Very surprised that stripes isn't more popular

?

she has least attractive face tho

I would take the ginger one because you fuck a body not a soul

How ironic, most of these girls are 8s except 8, who is a 1

Lol
youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&

White top for sure. She's thick, seems the most confident, and looks the best at fucking.

Fuck, rape, marry, kill

The second from left. She's the only one properly dressed, so, probably she's the only one with some taste for life; that's a proper dress to tear apart before fucking.
She also looks like the most slender of the pack, and i like that.
But, above all, because i want to fuck her long and passionately and stare into her big round eyes as she orgasms.

Do you have more pictures of her?

2nd

kill, marry, fuck, rape

Stripes is my favorite, but the redhead is a close second.

6 can rimjob me
9 can frenchkiss me and lick all over my face
3 can use her mouth on my testicles, stimulating my cum to be ready to squirt inside the mouth of
2, who is sucking my cock taking it all inside her throat.

Alternativelly i can fuck 4's face, 7 ass and 1 pussy.

5 and 8 can sit apart, one with a fist inserted in the pussy of the other, and 1 sucking one other tits, at the same time.

rape, marry, fuck, kill

Ok

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf mother, sister or someone you know on kik? Just post their name here or EVEN BETTER send it to me in private to avoid them getting spammed/whiteknighted. My kik is justoneguy511