Eyy /b how's your health?

Eyy /b how's your health?

I shit this shit this morning. Am I sick?

Sick thread please.

Here's a sick close up

I'm taking the same one right now!

Ass cancer

try metamucil supplements, it will help absorb some of that liquid and help regulate your shits better.

Currently I have a throat infection from sitting in the car with my dad who was coughing for an hour after coming back from a job.

Ok, OP, answer the following questions. Any idea what you could've eaten during the last three days? What does it smell like? How often does this shit happen and when did it start? Do you feel pain in your belly? If so, what does it feel like? Strangulation-like pain, stabbing pain, constant numb pain?

If this thread is still alive by the next time I take a shit, I will post the pic here.

Sushi, Whataburger, and hot cheetos. I take pre workout as well, gets the heart pumpin you know? Smells like death for some reason. Just this morning. No pain, just lots of grumbling like somethings moving around inside there.

Please do, like to compare.

You're fucking sick OP

Bumping for science reasons.

its not tubgirl or anything, you're too soft for this site, child.

So edgy mate

nah face it, you can't handle a little poo in a toilet you really should find another place to waste time on or harden the fuck up.

I guess I'm just tired of everyone getting offended by everything, what ever happened to just getting on with our lives?

Might be a while, though... I'll go make some coffee and maybe that will help speed up the process

Thanks user, I appreciate it.

How do I harden up? I even gag when I poop. It's gross and I can't deal.

>no pain
Good, as long as there is no fever it's probably a usual enterocolitis caused by weird food. Try to stay on a diet for a day eating non-acidic/basic simple foods like basic chicken soup or some porrige and it should be gone. Consider drinking a lot to get over dehydration (just not some Dr. Pepper or other shit like this, some tea, water or fruit drink would do fine); also you can try to use some sorbents or loperamid (not at the same time; or the effectiveness will be reduced - try to use loperamid first and sorbents like 1.5 or 2 hours later). If it gets worse, though, consider calling an ambulance cause it it's some sort of salmonellosis you can get pretty fucked without professional medical care. TLDR, drink a lot and give your intestines some rest.

look at the stuff more, really you just need to get to the point where looking at disgusting things doesnt phase you any more than "eh that looks gross"

You might want to see a psychologist for your issues of pooping, normally the most broken people have been molested so if you have been molested talk that through and see why you are so uncomfortable with even your own pooping.

I keep shitting blood

Asserting dominance by posting the shit I took the other day.

stop pouring blood into your ass, alternatively stop shoving light bulbs up there, your ass does not have a good idea.

why is there so little water in your toilet?

What type of blood? Usual red blood, or it's black and looks sorta like coffee grains? How often and how much blood do you shit? Any ideas what could cause it?

>>sitting in the car with my dad

thats a strange way to get a throat infection

Don't know. The handle is broken too.

more fiber OP

he had a throat infection and was coughing the entire trip, we had to keep the windows shut because it was raining

Nice one, user.

No problem... was washing the coffee maker out, and suddenly I needed to shit, so this worked out well.

Sorry, it's trying to hide (camera-shy). One of the more normal shits I've taken recently... was expecting something more like yours.

forgot pic

3 33s