Need help. ONLY experts

Need help. ONLY experts.

Here it is:
>S3
>Battery is fine

Problem:
>Doesn't charge (not plugged on pc, neither on a charger) because it fell and broke

And:
>I'm a programmer, you can explain with technical words
>i'm able to open it and fix what it needs if i understand what is wrong
>i'll root it and recover

Any engeneer around that can help me to fix this?

Protip: Get a new phone.

Nigger, that phone is old as shit

>ONLY experts.
you came to the wrong place cunt

I have a lot of phones, but i'm not idiot, i won't throw it away. And it isn't mine anyway

Does it have power when plugged in and not charge or just not charge?

>because it fell and it broke

ever thought about having a cracked logic board?

Look in the plug hole probably some pocket residut stuck in there take a pin and clean it

Sup Forums might help

Open up, examine the port. If able, plug the cable and check if there's voltage on port pins. If not, replace port.

Try to connect the charger cables to the wireless charging pins on the back, just google it

When i plug in, doesn't matter how, it doesn't turn on at all, doesn't bright the screen, not even only battery is able to turn it on ( that works fine )

if it's broken sure. but why get a new phone if it still works ? it's still a great phone if you don't want to download the latest new stuff.

I understand. I used to have one less than a year ago. But he said he's a programmer.

Just thought he'd want the latest software to check his work

>i'm able to open it and fix what it needs if i understand what is wrong

So why haven't you already opened it and checked the pcb/usb connector?

That'd suggest that there's a short. Do:
and check the pins

This actually happened to me before. The S3 is bad because the port is unfixable. But if you open your s3 (remove the back) you can charge it if you just connect two wires to the wireless charging port.

Like, take a USB, cut off the tip, use the power wires (not the data wires) and put it on the two gold clip things

Programmer who cant afford a new phone? damn what kind of shit company do you work for?

Probably just a charging port replacement if what you say is correct.
Any other details of thingshit that are wrong?

You have change the charge connector.
Need welder, pond, and new charge connector.

The USB port on the i9300 is janky as hell. It's common that they wear out pretty fast and don't make proper contact to your cable anymore. One workaround for that problem is to slide a tiny piece of paper right underneath contacts, so it pushes the cable jack up. There are dozens of tutorials and videos to do that.

If the jack is indeed broken and not just worn out you'll need to replace it, which I wouldn't recommend as I've seen my S3's guts multiple times already. The motherboard is tiny, you'll need a precision solder iron to do fix it yourself. If you have the equipment and skills, it is LITERALLY one tiny piece of electronic you have to change and that's it. Easy as cake but fiddly as fuck.

Honestly? Get a new phone.

charging port replacements are impossible on S3s.

will work

my friend has the same problem with charging, strip the female end of the charger and attach the black and red wires to some part when you take the back off. if you plug it in it wont think its charging because theres nothing in the usb so just plug something in

S3 charging port is built onto the mainboard

Welps. Rip.

Saw good answers
This is the best, so where are the wireless pins?

Also:
Pins of data port seem fine, but why battery doesn't turn it on neither?

Guys, it's not about buying a new phone, it's not mine

your charging port is fucked you fucking programing nob

the charge port on all samsung phones are fucking garbage mate

>experts
>engeneer
jesus christ dude.

this

but if dropping is the issue it might not just be the port. I'm guessing you charged the phone from another source to verify it worked? if the phone didn't run on that charged battery something other than the connctor is fucked.

either way, your job is to find the break or damaged component on a tiny fucking board with thousands of potential failure points. good luck with the soldering iron OP.

You saying that if you somehow charge the battery externally, it won't start the phone anyway?
Man if that's the case, I think it's done

I would assume the copper pathway somewhere between the charger and the battery has been broken. Take it apart and see if its a broken connector (easy) or something to do with a broken chip (its kill).

OP here

tried with wifi pins, got short circuit, it was unfixable, and if it was, now it's not anymore, thanks guys