Top 4 favourite rap songs of all time, I'll start!

Top 4 favourite rap songs of all time, I'll start!
Eminem - Murda Murda
Nas - The world is yours
Mobb deep - Give up the goods
Mobb deep - An eye for an eye

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDlgocqrmjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hip-hop and rap are nothing more than aggressive lyrics set to simplistic beats and melodies. They take very-little skill or hard work to create and are subsequently enjoyed by those with no appreciation of skill or hard work.

Also, hip-hop and rap tend to be something of a catalyst* for violent acts committed by these unintelligent, uninspired, unskilled and lazy people (mostly men). Ironically, were one to resort to violence in an attempt to remove said-problem (I can think of a few who'd be first to go), this would negate the argument, entirely. So, the rest of us just put up with hip-hop, rap and their followers.

There are so many wondrous things we've learned we can do with our voices, in unison, with other hard-working people who've been practicing until their fingers bleed, and there are STILL those who listen to people talking over a generic melody and beat?

*The most humorous thing about this post is, an overwhelming majority of those that DO defend hip-hop and rap, would have to head to Google or a dictionary to know what the word, "catalyst" means.

Pretentious cocksucker detected.

Go ahead and make your own millions in rap music if it's so simple to comprehend and make.

>implying I'd sacrifice my integrity, reputation and dignity to make a piece of shit that will stick to me for eternity

Outkast-ATLiens
Nas-if I ruled the world
Fugees-ready or not
Mobb deep-quiet storm

Nas - NY State of mind
Big Pun - The Dream Shatterer
Wu Tang Clan - Protect Ya Neck
Big L - Let em have it L

> I'd sacrifice my integrity, reputation and dignity
You already have posting on Sup Forums.

Humor me, tho. What's the secret formula to making a song sound good and appealing? I think you consider "complexity" is the objective standard of music

Rap is shit
Rap is not music
Fuck you

not in this order

mobb deep-from the cradle to the grave
wu tang-never again
cypress hill-tequila sunrise
tommy wright III -still pimpin

and one extra one from a real white boy

necro-creepy crawl

It seems you haven't lost your virginity yet and possibly have severe autism. Great bait, user, you tried.

Big L-how will I make it

This is just my favorites for right now, not of all time they'll probably change up in a few weeks

Wu-Tang - Da Mystery of Chessboxin'
Rhymes Like Dimes - MF DOOM
m.A.A.d. city - Kendrick Lamar
Runaway - Kanye West

Wu Tang Clan - Protect Ya Neck
Jeru - Come Clean
Run DMC - Sucker MC's
Eric B & Rakim - Follow the leader

Kys, cuck

>Big Pun
Mah nigga. Shame you don't hear his name as often as other 90's legends.

Listen Timmy and Tom Just because Tyrone is Beating you at Middle school doesn't mean you should start trying to whine over the internet.
P.S if "rap"music isn't music then "metal" or "rock" isn't music

What is a smart ass like you doing at 4chung? Fuck you and your academic manners

Yea for real, hes probably the best lyricist as well, shame

"Y-yeah guys turn down this rap crap and t-turn on some metallica"
kys

Madvillain - Madvillainy
NAS - Illmatic
Biggie - Ready to Die
Death Grips - The Money store

I'll also put J Dillas Donuts in here because it's just that fucking good

Run the jewels-close your eyes and count to fuck
Capital STEEZE-evol lov
Killer Mike-big beast
El-p Drones over Brooklyn
Mick Jenkins- Jazz
Plz,please please listen to at least Amerikkkan corruption By capital STEEZE(most sleept on album by far)

More slept on than God Vs Satan by Jakki?

To be fair, hip hop, in a way, is not music. I say this because I think its more than music. Spoken word even just with music elements like beats and dragging some words here and there. While your average pop or rock song has a few lines of 20 words max if even that and a chorus thats appears for 1/3 of the song, hip hop focuses more on the verses. Where other generes have basic ass abab rhyme schemes, hip hop artists are encouraged to make more unique styles and rhyme patterns. Hip hop can tell the most vivid stories just in one song or even through an entire album and it would feel like a movie. And that's far more than I can say for other genres that just want a catchy hook. I'd love to listen to other genres that have stories to the magnitude of the average Good Kid, Bad City(Kendrick Lamar) but the status quo of other genes aren't to really push any kind of limits on their craft.
Eminem-Role Model
Kendrick Lamar-Mortal Man
Gang starr- mass appeal
Joyner Lucas- Ross Cappicchioni

M.a.a.d city by Kendrick Lamar
Gang Related by Logic
Twinz by Big Pun
Beef by KRS One

A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Mauraders
Nas - Illmatic
untitled unmastered. - Kendrick Lamar (torn between this and good kid, maad city)
Ready to Die - Notorious B.I.G.

Honorable Mention:
Kanye West - College Dropout

Ol' Dirty Bastard - Shimmy Shimmy ya
Eazy E - Real muthaphuckkin g's
Biggie - I really want to show you
Eazy E - Ole School shit

1999- Joey Bada$$
Acid Rap - Chance the Rapper
Kush and OJ - Wiz Khalifa
Live Love Asap - Asap Rocky

gtfo

Kek

GZA feat. Killah Priest - Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
UGK - One Day
Madvillain - Figaro
Cannibal Ox - Pigeon

Copypasta.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDlgocqrmjo

Nas on eye for an eye with that nasty flow is just amazing

oops, misinterpreted the post as top 4 ALBUMS of all time

I agree, it's sad that people are too ignorant to see that. They just hear 10 seconds of what's on the radio and conclude that all of it is bad.

Top 5 rappers
1. Hopsin
2. MattyB
3. Pitbull
4. Flo Rida
5. Iggy Azalea

>oops, misinterpreted the post as top 4 ALBUMS of all time

>Top 5 rappers

I didn't even read the thread either lel:

troll detected

1 Willie Peyote - Truman Show (italian stuff)
2 Kendrick Lamar - Momma
3 Kendrick Lamar - untitled 5
4 SxM - Fattanza blu (more italian rap)

Right, because the skill required to play one of the most technically complex forms of popular music (metal) is somehow similar to the skill required to lyrically larp over a simple beat. Glad you could clear that up for us.