I don't have any friends

I don't have any friends.

I blame depression and anxiety mainly. I'm almost 30 years old and its a lot harder than when i was younger. Back then i was in college or people from high school would hang out.

High school people are all married and or have kids. College friends have moved on. I don't like most of my co workers and i'm too introverted to go anywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

An hero

Here you go.. I solved all your problems.
Print it out.

Well posting nudes for weirdos on /b certainly won't make you any happier.

Nice blog, fag.

Change my mental illness?
I've been trying for years. When i was in my early 20s i had no job, sit around alone in my room drinking all the time.

Slowly i made changes. Got a college degree. Got a job. Got a dog. Stopped drinking. Started eating healthier. Started going to the gym. Moved out of my parents house.

None of those things changed that im depressed and anxious. I put off an unapproachable vibe

so?

Yeah, it gets worse too, by lucky for you, it gets worse for them, not you. Your life stays the same, which at first seems sad and boring, until you start seeing how their lives "change and grow". Their lives go to shit, their spouses hate them, their kids resent them, they're depressed and suicidal because they're trapped paying an astronomical sum they know they'll never get ahead of to raise two kids and a wife (and yes, you're raising her too) when they themselves are no more capable of raising anyone than they were when they were 16, and they're working a horrific stressful job to try to make ends meet and never get to see friends or hang out with anyone and get nothing but bitched out if they even suggest it, and just hope to fuck they don't joint the what 54% of marriages that end in a divorce, where the bitch wife gets all your shit and your money because vagina.

While you, sit and look at your calendar, and wonder whether you should take up surfing or kiteboarding, or just stay in and read an interesting book, or have weird sex with a stranger.

Same OP. I turned 30 this year and for the past 5 or 6 years all my friends have got married and/or moved away. So I did the same. Settled down with a girl and had a couple of kids. I haven't talked to many other people my age but I assume this is what we are supposed to do. We don't get to have friends anymore.

>delusion: the post

Even worse, Experience.

you gave up dude. you decided you would fail so fuck it. you're just a jaded little lady. a coward!

Op here. I have looked at it like that for years.

I dont have any friends. Which is lonely. But i dont have to deal with the troubles friends bring. I dont have a wife, which is lonely. But i dont have to deal with her complaining, raising a kid, her trying to takw my money and house.

Im a 29 year old home owner whos in good shape (physically). I have a lot going,for me

Except im lonely. And yes, it gets worse than being lonely.

But being lonely, after years and years of it, adds up. I type this in a quiet house. Which would sound great to the man with the two annoying kids and the fatbitching wife
The grass is always greener i suppose

Yeah yeah, zeal of the newly converted.
It's all "delusion" and "ur fault cuz u suck" until it happens to you.

>every woman wants children
>every woman will steal your home and fortune

you tell yourself what you want to think.

i'm realistic. i know lots of people who married dumb bitches they didn't really love because ??? and kids. i'm not blind, but these people fucked up their lives because they were weak and dumb. there's lots of happy people who found wives that they didn't marry for the wrong reasons. you can find happiness if you look for it. you faggots just gave up completely.

You have no idea what the fuck I nor any of the tens of millions of people who've shared this experience have gone through, or you'd never have said such stupidity. A personal attack is not justification for an outdated unethical, unnatural cultural institution that has this bad a track record and ruins this many people's lives.

i'm confident about what i said. you're a coward a quitter. you haven't found happiness in kite boarding and whores. you're not fooling anyone.

The majority of women want and will have a child. The majority of women want and will get married. The majority of marriages end in divorce. The majority of divorces favor the woman.

I inform myself with statistics. You tell yourself what you want to think

Every one of my friends in a relationship like that now.
A decade ago, I was lonely too. But I f you have time to be alone in your thirties, you begin to mature a bit, and by your early 40s you'll realize how lucky you are to have your time and the physical and mental health you do yet. Try sports. Not teenage sports, adult sports full of adults just like you out getting fit and trying something new. You'll surprise yourself in short time, and find you're getting to know all the other individuals living solo. And viola, next thing you know, you'll have friends who go grab a drink afterward.

>you can only be happy in a codependent relationship
lol
Go see a shrink, loony.

Try anti anxiety meds and join a club or something. Xanax is a fucking cure man. If you can't from your doctor use the dark net.

so find someone who doesn't want the things you don't want?
that's not what i said. happiness isn't found in lying to yourself about not being able to find a wife because all women are the devil.

>must protect the institution of marriage
>if creates a wake of destruction in its path
>blame the individuals, they must be horrible ppl
>couldn't possibly be anything wrong with the awesome perfection of marriage
What are you a christfag with that line of thinking? Fuckin tribalists.

Which isn't what I said either, shitbrain.

how mentally ill are you faggot? i never implied any of those things.

yes it is.

And yet, that's been your entire course of action thus far.

What a loser.

you see what you're looking for.

Quality thread you idiots.

i allway read threads like this and feel bad for guys like you. im completely fine in social situations and enjoy making friends. i wish there was a way i could meet up with people like you and just hang out for a bit to let you know that not everyone in this world is a judgmental asshole

Don't worry user, in 10 years it'll be way worst. Life is pain.

cry more, cunt. this is the closest thing to social interaction you're going to see today. you can think about it as you cry yourself to sleep. waaaaa i'm so lonely.

Same problem here, OP. 30 and no friends, family, or relationship. The loneliness is getting to be too much.

I'm 38. I have no friends. I have horrible depression and anxiety. I don't even really speak to anyone anymore. Life sucks, Sup Forumsro. I know how it feels.

Yeah, points made in thread:
>As you get older you'll appreciate having your time, money, freedom and sanity as you watch most of your friends lose theirs and wind up depressed and jealous of you.
>take up healthy activities
>appreciate what you have
Also:
>That guy is a coward and a quitter and a shitty person and a beta loser who thinks women r devil and everyone needs to be in a relationship otherwise they'll never be happy and fuck you fuck you fuck you

Did I get everything? Yes it looks like it.

>unapproachable vibe

i have the same problem, Im gonna take ayahuasca this December in hopes of changing my life and personality, and especially my "vibe" which is your spirit. I live in a very social country so my problems are practically none existent, and I actually have a tendency to become a drug addict and criminal, because I cannot relate to society. Also i am currently 21 and I've been this way since i was 13

you're a retarded broken faggot if you actually think the satisfaction of lust and material possessions are going to make someone with these problems any better

I have met people like you, but in the end they get tired and they realized they cant get you to open up anymore, you're just a boring person with "negative vibes" and they end up putting you aside.

the highlight of this post is the fact that someone said shitbrain as an insult

lol 13yo, tops.

>itt Sup Forums 2016 wewwww

telling yourself that you'll over relationships because all women are treacherous creatures that want to betray you and run off with your life savings is ridiculous. just be honest with yourself. you gave up searching and now you're a bitter kook.

Assuming you're a adjusted person with friends and not a fat neckbeard virgin if you met a guy like me youd think

>well, he's a bit quiet, but hes pretty cool, i dont know why he has no friends and is so depressed.

I function well with what i have. I work,i take care of what needs to be done.

Being mentally ill doesnt mean you are a obvious mess. Im always uncomfortable. Always irritable. It might not show, because i hide it well. But in my mind its a mess

And I guess you're assuming that's the only path to happiness, because movies or some shit.

What people need to do, specially before committing to any relationship, is being comfortable with themselves.
Live, do shit and learn about yourself, understand yourself.

Afterwards, decide if you want someone else to share your life or stay alone, as long as one of them brings you happiness, it will be alright.

But don't look for someone else because you're just feeling lonely or because that's what everyone else is doing; that will end in a shitshow sooner or later.

hard to make that a compliment
lel

Hey guys,don't worry.

Just enjoy Thanksgiving with all your friends,girlfriend and family.

Oh,well..

happy people aren't here giving life advice.

who the fuck are you even talking to you

holy shit this post is a mess

ayahuasca isn't going to change your life fucking retard. you're grasping at straws. you've been broken since you were raped at 13.

your black ass, mostly.

thats sad to hear man, i think most people pretend to be more happy then they actually are. where do you live?

>The majority of women want and will get married
Reveise your statistics, fewer people marry these days. Also, if you're so worried about that marriage boogeyman, just find a woman who doesn't want to marry. There are plenty.

You guys need to stop blaming everything for your problems. While you may sometimes be right, you also need to realize that YOU have the responsability for getting better. Own up.

OP , You can message me on Kik at Madhav.jolly98.
I'm here for you .

I understand that, and I am not a happy person, but I live in a country where mostly everyone is socially active. Being antisocial is rare and is the personality trait of a potential criminal and drug addict. I observe and analyze everything around me, people's behaviors. The problem with Americans is that they have such a destructive culture, There are bound to be people like this all over, there are public shootings all the fucking time, people can't take in anymore, they need LOVE. People need to know that they are cared for

I'm not a retarded hipster if that's what you assume, in my culture this is a spiritual medicine, I have met some people who have taken it and suddenly have the ability to be a part of society again. It helps you get connected with people again, that connection that people like me understand, but unfortunately cannot project.

I was not raped, I was raised by neglectful parents, my parents never had a conversation with me, they only provided me with food and shelter, I was raised without knowing how to love or what it is to be loved (without projecting your insecurities).

No shit.
Waste of time.

Fake dicks? Get the real thing!

Tennessee

it's a fucking struggle for everyone you goddamn beaner. i don't feel sorry for you.

lets crunch some numbers then.
the vast majority of women will want to have have kids, lets say 90%
of those women, the vast majority end up getting married, lets say 80%
using your statistics (), 54% end in divorce
and we will say 75% of divorce cases, the woman ends up better off

90% x 80% x 54% x 75% = 29.16%

you have less than a 30% of this happening. you're the one without a statistically sound argument fag

It's possible, psychoactives are known to change perception and give you a different perspective on life, let us know how it goes for you.

Meanwhile stop giving a shit if other people are embarking on a trainwreck, let their lives go to waste, because more often than not, they choose that mess.
Give less attention to them and give more to yourself, it won help you learn how to love someone else if you're unable to love yourself.

rip. im from australia

nigga what the fuck are you doing? you cant just multiply percentages together

90% x 80% x 54% x 75% = 29,160,000%

go back to school dipshit

Tits or GTFO

>Get the real thing!
>posts a photochop
lol faggot

pic OP?

My anxiety wont allow for that.

What if all the friends i dont have see it? Or what if someone from that message board i used to post on six years sees it and makes a thread and makes fun of me?

What if a bunch of fat neckbeards rip on me to make themselves feel better ?

What if user? WHAT IF ?

I'm 6'1. I weigh 210 pounds. Have a beard. Short brown hair. Hazel colored eyes. 6/10 looks. Biggest negative is probably the misery bags under my eyes from years of sadness

that's called being selfish, society never worked with everyone living in their own world, you have to try to belong, be a decent character of society; caring, empathetic, social, positive, outgoing

People try to help me, they try to include me. I don't live in america (i lived there 17 years of my life) where people just label you a fucking weirdo and and leave you aside. I do get labeled a weirdo and people look at me pretty much like a criminal, but when they get to know me and see i have good intentions with society they try to help me out, try to introduce me to their friends and acquaintances.

I feel bad for you you fucking pig. You must be full of hate and regret, nobody loved you as a child ammirite?

> Or what if someone from that message board i used to post on six years sees it and makes a thread and makes fun of me?
> makes a thread and makes fun of me

You're on Sup Forums OP what could possibly go wrong?

you're defining traits of an extrovert and some unrealistic ones at that.

You belong to a society, that much is true, but how it works and grows depends on people doing they best in their own areas and groups; be empathetic and nice with people close to you, with people you care about: friends, relatives.
You don have to be the "best citizen ever" to everyone at any given time, just don't be an ass and that will help enough.

Also don't worry about shit that you can't change, that's pointless and a waste of resources.

OP I'll let you know that you're not the only one having no friends and being mentally ill. I'm thirty-summin.

tfw can see this being me in 10 years

Good thread guys, real quality posts. And by that, I mean, holy shit this thread sucks you whiny faggots
>not migrating a thread this shitty to /trash/

Tell your fucking therapist not Sup Forums

>I blame depression and anxiety mainly.

It's never your own fault, is it?

Occam's razor suggests you're probably just an arsehole. Presumably the whiny variety.

everyone here is an extrovert (those who aren't where brought up by extremely strict/religious parents, and they dedicate pretty much their entire lives to studying because they don't know anything else), it isn't unrealistic to have those traits, i can be like that (not an extremely fun and energetic person, i can be mellow) I just dont have the "mojo" I don't know how to connect with people, I just can't its a foreign concept to me. I actually had to drop out of college because people started pushing me aside since they noticed I couldn't connect with anyone. I plan on going back once i fix myself in some way, or at least change my looped negative thought patterns

ke
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t

Let's get this straight and outta the way: YOUR depression and YOUR anxiety.

How they got to you it's not important, but they're part of you know, so you have to grow some real balls here and learn to live an cope with them.