Im a black girl looking for a dom or switch under 35

im a black girl looking for a dom or switch under 35
I really don't care if he's fat. Actually, that's better because that means he's bigger than me

How do i find him?

Add jayjamsan on kik

Time for that craigslist post. Link to it from here.

Fetlife.com

assuming this is b8 because they're everywhere. sage until timestamp.

I'm Right Here. Sharpie in the pooper time stamp. NOW

stormfront.org

Lol

Fetlife is full on OLD MEN

Ugh any real advice?

Where are you? I got 8"

25 m btw

sure, as soon as timestamp happens.

I'm in the scene and am happy to help newfags, but not going to spend my time getting an obese 40-year-old trap off

I would never post a pic here as a BLACK person and a GIRL

Look for the longest distance between 2 gyms. He's most likely between them.

Shut the fuck up you lying honky.

Hold up a piece of paper with todays date, i already gave you my kik before anyone even without time stamp you have a means of contact and a means of proof without exposing your identity. if you dont want to do either of those things then you cant expect anyone to help you

ITT: stupid ass newfags thinking OP is a female let alone a black female on fucking Sup Forums

I am a black female

Traps are not females. Transracial is not a real thing. You're a honky in some slut's panties.

I am also a strong black woman

I'm biologically black
Here's a shitty proof pic

Now i know youre fake

Add me on kik

fuck
why is it upside down
well you can see my black hand so yeah

>clearly not op, clearly not black, no sign of gender

nice try user. abandon thread.

Only a retard will believe this.

Case in point:This guy is a retard.

Oh well
You chased away a real femanon

No such thing.

Well im not going to post any privates or my face
What about vocaroo?

I can't see tits through a microphone. Also, I don't want to see your manboobs you fag.

sure, definitely couldn't be a guy pitching his voice up.

if you weren't posting tits you'd at least do cleavage and timestamp or one of the various obvious avenues for proving legitimacy, rather than just saying its impossible.

Why can't I just get advice? Tits has nothing to do with wanting a dom

because Sup Forums is 95% troll threads and I only offer advice to people. if you want legit advice, you prove you are legit in asking.

You want to be submissive, yet here you are not doing what you've been told, and trying to argue the point.

Do what your fucking told you pretend nigger slut

lol im a switch though

>only answering the trolls
>ignoring any sensible responses

I'm out, enjoy the failed b8 thread

Shut the fuck up you lying sack of faggot bullshit.

Go make up stories somewhere else

>lol im a switch though

>dododoh dodo do!
>yahoo! yahoo! woo *TANANANA*
>yahoo! yahoo! yahoo! *TANANANA*
>splash! whop whop whop whop whop whop whop *TANANANA* whop whop *TANANANA* whop whop *TANANANA* whop *TANANANA*
>yahoo! yahoo! yayayayayayayayayaya *pausesounds* splash! *pausesounds*
>wo wo ya ya *TANANANA* ya ya ya ya ya ya ya wo ya ya wo *TANANANA* ya wo ya ya wo ya wo ya *TANANANA* ya wo ya wo ya ya wo ya wo ya
>*star sound* ya ya ya ya wo ya ya ya ya wo tananana tanata! here we gooooo!

None of the responses are sensible
Nobody gave any answers to my original question
Fetlife is for old people

happy to answer the question, have had black littles before and am under 35.

no evidence as to this being in any way legitimate though m8

Why can't you give me the benefit of the doubt? Also, I have made bait threads and this is obviously not good bait

>I have made bait threads
possibly true
>this is obviously not good bait
definitely true

haven't provided proof of who you are, nor any useful information (your age, approximately where you are, kinks you're into) which would be pretty fucking handy in actually offering advice. if you're a 40 year old from Venezuela I have to offer different advice than I would a 18 year old in california.

there's like one dom for every 20 worthless subbies like yourself
and even less that are any good, and even less that have any real experience in the age range you're looking.
tits with timestamp or fuckoff. can't even do that, then clearly you aren't willing nor able to make a good sub, then why would anyone here want to bother with you

near nyc
idk what kinks, knife play seems cool
im a newbie

ok, just so I can abandon thread:

Near nyc you'll find thousands of available doms. Very common kink, big population area, highly urban. That's not an issue.

If you're new, avoid anybody who comes off too commanding out of the gate. That's a sign they're just doing it for show. Much safer with a guy who'll talk to you normally, meet a few times, and then dom in the bedroom separately.

Practice regular safety when meeting them. give friends their contact details and say you're going on a date, meet in public for a coffee first, etc.

If you're new to it all, you don't want to start off with somebody too hardcore or strict. you want somebody to explore who's happy to push boundaries, but not somebody who only wants one specific kink.
knife play is cool and all but that's pretty fucking dangerous. I've done it. bring it up after you're sure you're safe and you're confident he knows what he's doing.

Abandoning thread now. if you want specific advice send some contact method to [email protected] and I'll check in later. Otherwise good luck with it user, trap or otherwise.