Can you die from eating magic mushrooms? heard its dangerous

can you die from eating magic mushrooms? heard its dangerous...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t
youtube.com/watch?v=cgBnDeMi1z8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

those are chanterelles and they are delicious you fucking moron

but can you die from eating them?

you can die eating too much of everything.

what is considered too much in this instance?

No, 0 chance

Magic mushrooms are genuinely the safest illegal drug in terms of effects on your body, the media pushes that they'll make you jump out of your window or whatever but the trips aren't like that they're purely visual like patterns and stuff, you'll bury your face in a pillow and all of a sudden you're in an alternate dimension with things that people describe as "fairies" because they're weird visuals like they can just be a piece of light but it feels like the lights are alive and have personalities and stuff, just an example as lots of stuff can happen but honestly the only risk with mushrooms is taking something that isn't an actual magic mushroom which would only happen if you pick them yourself!

are there any side effects or a chance that you might get damaged for the rest of your life from eating them?

The one in the picture is edible

wow, man, that seems rad.

Yes. if magic mushrooms are grown incorrectly they can kill you but you would be able to get to a hospital and have your tummy pumped before you died...mostlikely

so, are there any inedible magic mushrooms?

Lol no, there's a slight risk with Acid/LSD that it'll induce psychosis but you already have to be in the "at risk" group for that to happen, mushrooms are probably level with coffee in terms of danger

No.
You can get PTSD if you take them in appropriate situation. i.e. never drop alone and without a trustable friend. Also, start low.
You can also get flashbacks, but I would not really categorize that as "permanent damage".
Also don't take them if there's history of mental condition in your family (especially schizophrenia).

Otherwise, go on, safe drug

physical no. Your mind maybe if you have some psycological probleme you or som1 in your family

It is almost impossible to OD on Mushrooms, if they are pure and grown with out chemicals.

Take it from a Drugfag who has done a lot of mushrooms, also take on a empty stomach and don't eat for like 30 mins after. Your stomach feels like shit for the most of 30 Mins.

My dad is considered schizophrenic by my mom. but my dad has never gotten any professional help for his issues... should i stay away?

Just saying I'm posts ending with 174 and 928 and I'm totally anti drug now because I've took lots of bad stuff but shrooms are just like a hug dude, take them with someone in bed and cuddle each other and you'll just keep falling into beautiful empathetic trips with some nice visuals and it amplifies the hug feeling 1000x you'll honestly feel so so so content, just take a handful your first time and don't redose thinking it isn't working because it takes a lil bit to kick in, for real though mushrooms are the nicest drug in the world

Only if you are genetically predisposed, even then the chances are low unless you're a retard and don't read up on/ignore the danger signs.
So pretty much very safe, just don't do them outside or in bad company. Find a comfortable safe space like at home, with no parents or others around. So you can control music, lights, temperature, eat and drink when you want etc. Being 'forced' into a situation on psych can be extremely uncomfortable.

Your dad should get professional help.

I wouldn't trust the "by my mom" diagnosis though, most people mistake schizophrenia for MPD

< my other post

This is what I mean by certain "at risk" groups, if someone in your family has a history of schizophrenia you're already genetically predisposed to it so drugs like weed/LSD/shrooms can kick it off super easy

this is the first time Sup Forums has stepped up and actually answered a genuin question of mine... Thanks guys :^)

▲ ▲

ah, i fucked it up :^(

Don't take psychedelics if you're 12

I'd give the opposite advice, they'll open your mind early and you'll be a super smart political economist by the time you're 20

You're already dead m8, why bother with some psychedelics?

It may deform your brain, but it may also transform your reality.

Unless your mother is a psychiatrist, you're a fucking moron.

Yea, I forgot to mention that you can get brain damage if you take drugs before your brain is fully developed

I took pshycodiles and I totally undestood the world after that, like they really opened up my chakras and i felt one with the mother nature. I did it by myself alone in my room listening to bullet for my valentine. I was only 13 at the time, I would also advice for taking pshycodiles the first chance you get, fuck this "you are genetically indisposed" its all bullshit hearsay, I have had 3 instances of psychotic breakdowns, and that was before i took shrooms.

no shit

what shit?

sure can nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t

that had nothing to do with shrooms. thanks for posting complete aids, i bet you're the one uploading, fucking shill.

The fuck is an "out chemical"?

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=cgBnDeMi1z8