The three last numbers of your post is the SCP you are stuck with in a room for 24 hours, how fucked are you?

The three last numbers of your post is the SCP you are stuck with in a room for 24 hours, how fucked are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cgBnDeMi1z8
scp-wiki.net/scp-114
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rawlin

roll

Rollerooni

I'm not fucked at all

Probably okay.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Rolling

rollzing

Rollin Rollin Rollin Rollin...YEA

Roll

roill

Sounds bad had I used it, but I'd never be compelled to draw a tattoo on me so meh. LIterally sitting in a room looking at some markers.

re-rolling

lets see who im going to have sex with

ok

Golly gee

Teenage Succubus.

"SCP-166 is noted for her unusual effect upon human males. Upon establishing visual contact with SCP-166, 100% of human males tested attempted immediate sexual contact, regardless of their normal sexual orientation. In approximately 70% of these test subjects, the impulse faded after being removed from SCP-166's presence. In 30% of these cases, however, the desire turned into obsession, resulting in violent attempts to gain access to SCP-166. Class-A amnestics were efficacious in 43% of these cases; the remainder required termination."

iamokwiththis

Roll

roll

Fucking set

"SCP-247 is a Bengal tiger (Panthera tigris tigris; adult female) which, to all observers, appears to be a harmless cat "

"Subject ran toward SCP-247, barking loudly. At approximately five (5) meters away subject slowed to a halt and became silent. At this point, SCP-247 rolled over and made a ‘mewing’ sound believed to be a sign of annoyance. The subject retreated to a far corner of the enclosure with its tail between its legs."

have fun with your old medical equipment

role

999 pls

puss

roolll

rollerinaw

fuck me

Roll

actually pretty cool

Roll

rell

rrrrrrr

Roll

Roll

roll poll bear

Roll for doggo

the memeboy genius

Rolling for 343

rulin

>SCP

just fuck my shit up fam

roll

Inb4 173

I'm ok with this.

Atleast i'll have something to read

It's a fucking x-ray photo

give me something cool

This one's a fucking empty box

rawl

go!

mostly OK.

Rollin

Rollify

Roll

roll

Rawl

reroll, fuck a soap pope

Roll

well fuck.

rollerino

Reroll

I'm safe as fuck, and I'm in the christmas spirit.

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=cgBnDeMi1z8

time to roll

Lets roll bebeh

Rollin

Roll

Roll

Reroll

Pretty alright, building might colapse. Plenty to entertain my self with reading random ass pages

>114
I would be completely fine as there would be no one else in the room for me to argue and fight with. it would just be a slightly awkward 24 hours

scp-wiki.net/scp-114

By the power of Grayskull

Roooooolirino

I got the half-cat. Right on.

Roll

roll

Roll

Fear me plebs

Roll.

Roll

Rarara roolling
Also I think we should also check last 4 digits
If the 1st of the last 4 digits is 0, then you're stuck with just the 3 digits ones.

Toll

Also I should mention that if the 1st of the last 4 digits is over 2 then it's back to looking at the last 3 only.

rolling to see how i die.

Oh boy, can't wait

Rolling

ahhhh

I hope I am fucked

I'm already going to die

Roll

Fuck me.

Oh wow, mine seems like a total bro

gimme a dope kitteh

Suzuki

Roll