Unlimited budget to spend on food deliveries
Fully future-proofed rig and any console you desire

2) The alpha male package:
Unlimited spirits including unlimited drinks at any venue that sells alcohol
Unlimited budget to spend on clothes
Free membership in any gym anywhere
Unlimited access to bodybuilding products

Btw you can't sell on anything you get for free, don't be a cunt

Anyone older than 25 would choose package 2.

I will take number 2

I keep walking away from the old autistic faggot. The only real wizards play basketball, op.

Everyone who says otherwise is a dumb faggot.

What if you're morbidly obese or have severe social anxiety. Having access to something doesn't make you use it right (if at all)

>hurr durr weed and beer
>everyone who disagree is dumb faggot

What are you 12?

What a package 2 kind of thing to say

Nah 27. It's just the truth.

1. I get cheap gov funded gym membership anyways, because depression.

Unlimited budget to spend on food? Looks like my food bill is cut down to bare minimum.

And cmon? Unlimited vidja? Fuck yeah.

being lazy is so unrewarding
i choose neither

I get the wizard to just fucking kill me.

DUDE WEED

>console
triggered as fuck. go eat your dad's turds.

2) package

I meant that to include VR as well, don't know how to classify that

Can the weed be swapped out with something else of a similar nature (say, heroin or mushrooms)?

Either way, option 1 for the fucking win. Never having to pay for food again??? I'd order out the fanciest fucking food every single day!

Im not fat, but I spend more money on food than I spend on clothes and alcohol. and gym

In terms of total monetary value. there is no reason to pick 2.
I dont even smoke weed or drink beer

the value of a months worth of groceries is worth more than what you would spend on gym/booze/clothes combined.

you know how tough it is to find weed in some places? package two just doesnt have anything thats that rare

Future-proofed rig
So is it always top of the line specs? Or at least always good enough to play whatever games you desire?

Also why would you needed gym memberships for package two? You can work out without even needing any sort of weights and such, or you could just buy an all-in-one home weight machine without a crazy amount of money.

Anyhow, you know someone who's just our to be a smart ass is gonna pick one, give them all to a friend to sell, and split profit between them.

>the value of a months worth of groceries is worth more than what you would spend on booze
>young one non depressed faggot spotted

if you are a drug addict pothead go choose weed.I bet you spend more money to food.

I mean it depends on who you're looking to spend time with. If I want super hot chick I'd take two and hope for the best, but I could easily get a qt shy girl with kit one so idk

That would be called a peripheral.
And I'd still like a console. That way I can play the NON-buggy games immediately on release day.
>unlimited budget to spend on vidya
But to be fair, that probably already encompasses peripherals, unless you mean just games.

#1 is only good for the weed
#2 is only good for the clothes
I demand free gadgets and equipment for non-bodybuilding sports and free veggies added to #2
If the wizard doesn't comply, i pull down his trausers and stick his crystal-topped magic stick up his mysterious wizardy rectum.

>>Btw you can't sell on anything you get for free, don't be a cunt
Alright, I choose option 1 and give away lots of stuff, if people decide out of the goodness of their hearts to donate millions for the amounts I can provide, that's wonderful of them. I like to cook and grill so I'd do a block party every weekend, provide free food for everyone and hey, there's a 'donations' bowl out if they feel like giving me money with no obligation.

Imagine all food you can get. Order exclusive dishes from other side of the world

except when you actually use weed as medicine as i could, and since i cannot sell it, i can give it away in exchange for favors, later. green fedora mafia, here i come.

>>don't be a cunt
>is a cunt

bullshit that's fucking charity right there. if people appreciate the effort he's putting into organizing the event and giving away free shit then they should donate as a way of showing gratitude.

>Blah, blah, blah i tricked the system

Package 2. Why is package one even an option

well op, next time don't leave a blatantly obvious loophole in your fictional hypothetical.

Obvious choice is 1)

I'm in my late twenties btw

go for fat boy package
sell the beer
sell the games
sell the weed
keep the rig and system
use the food to feed people

use profit to make my life better and live like

the other package

i ain't OP
also
>don't be a cunt

>Btw you can't sell on anything you get for free
lrn2readingcomprehension.

>don't be a [vagina]
okay, as a human without such equipment i am automatically _not_ a vagina. done and done. if you don't like how people interpret vague insults then you should take some god damn time to explain precisely why what they're doing is like a vagina.

>look i AM a cunt

>hurr durr imma web troll mama! gimme tendies!

>get infinite kegs
>get catering at your house
>UHD projection and VR room
>invite everyone over
>be able to continue party house in perpetuity due to infinite party favors
>become party lord

Now who's the alpha male?

cunt spotted

Anyone who wouldn't choose 1 is retarded. In the UK, you could rent a flat, pay for energy bills/internet etc for probably £500pm, outside London. So you would work like, 16-20 hours a week and have enough to live on more than comfortably.

even better

>have a bro get #1
>get #2 yourself
>infinite food beer and weed
>feed and medicate the world
>promote world peace
>get paid massive amounts to give "talks"
>give away any money not used to promote world peace

What exactly would prevent me from buying oter foodstuffs if I would have "unlimited budget for food deliveries".

You're basicaally saying I would have eitehr unlimited budget, so unlimited money period. Or I would have unlimited food. Which would bring me unlimited money.

What do you mean I cant seel anything? Of course I would, this hypotheticall scenario makes no nsense because its not realistic. Given the minimal assuption that you would have an unlimited supply of something, you would instantly find a way to make profiat from that. And thus money and food.

*sigh* but lets indulge your stupid question, because i dont know wy im even here.

Wat you're asking is would I choose to be an eternal 20 yr gamer faggot that lives off his moms spaghetti and food delivery and never leaves his house. Gets high and drunk on beer and has no social interaction and does basically nothing until it turns into illness and the loneliness only propagates that ill mindstate.

Or 2. Be an eternal man that cares for his body and aesthetics that can, thus, enter high class meetings and parties and interact with the highest members of society. Learn all there is to learn about things by discussion and study and not wikipedia while drunk in high in moms basement.

Umm... I won't pick. I will ask:

What would you people pick ?

giving away stuff for free is "being a cunt" to the op who's shown absolute disdain for everyone who didn't just pick #2 and yell "free booze wooo!"

>Hey everyone, look at how much of an opinionated faggot I am
That's really all you had to say. We'd still have the same understanding we do from all that.

I consider myself a hardcore gamer.

Would choose 2 without hesitation.
Gaming as a hobby isn't that expensive.

1. I'd sell the weed and vidya, and do whatever with the money. Free food is always a good thing, and the rig can be used for work, so it stays.

Yes, absolutely agreed.

So what? Fuck you.
Is it better to not have opinions is what you are saying?

We shouldnt talk - when the only thing that you can do/should do is post images and discuss shit?

God i cant believe I used to come to this website. You people are your worst enemies. Or underaged idiots.

Either way Im sorry for your habbits and hope you see there are better things in the world.

>hurr durr imma sell stuff
The lack of reading comprehension in this thread is painful.

>inb4 "I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED!"

>What do you mean I cant seel anything?
Oh come on, just play the game for arguments sake and stop being a pedant.

I would choose 1, if option 1's food delivery budget stretches to home grocery deliveries. I don't give a shit about weed or beer, but having an unlimited food budget is nice, and the best computers and consoles are good to have too. As for option 2, I don't care for spirits, don't spend on expensive clothes, and you don't need a gym or bodybuilding products when you can do body weight training, with the ability to source all the nutrition you need from the diet you can support with option 1.

oh fuck, skipped that part.

>always framing anything you can to justify your opinion as the obvious right answer
I'm sorry for your insecurity and hope you see that different people having different opinions doesn't invalidate yours being right for you.

People who go to the gym are the type to also post on facebook.

I'll take option 1 in that case.

Also;
>Unlimited budget to spend on food deliveries
>Unlimited access to bodybuilding products
...are the same thing.

I could sell so much weed I could afford all the gym memberships and body building products I want. But cardio is life Fuck that gay muscle bulking shit, I would just buy bikes, a skate, skis, a snowboard, and a supermoto or maybe just a dirt bike then have fun slowly breaking myself

Read the last part. You can't sell anything.

1) Live your elderly life in paradise
2) Be known as the old faggot in a bow tie who gets a free scotch

>fixed