A rare treat today, you can ask the smartest person to ever visit Sup Forums anything for the next hour

A rare treat today, you can ask the smartest person to ever visit Sup Forums anything for the next hour.

So what's it like being only slightly retarded?

What's the best flavor of ice cream?

what makes you think your the smartest

Jokes on you, I was only pretending

What's it like being a pathological liar?

how can I fuck my neighbour wife ?

What's the meaning of life, the universe and all?

If nothing sticks to Teflon, how does it stick to the pan?

Why are we here?

I want to know to.

Bump

Roll the bones

Why do we park in driveways and drive on parkways?

who and where is this person you are talking about?

r u dumb

When is season 3 gonna drop?

Shit I actually know this. Back in ye olden days, drive ways used to be a lot longer, therefore you drove on them longer. Parkways, are in reference to some form of park, i.e. a scenic route.

Teflon tape.

OK. When are they showing up

Anyone who is actually smart wouldn't be posting on this thread I know that includes me but it's still true

Wow, you actually are smart. Say something else smart.

I am open to questions, I am willing to research topics if I do not know the answer. Ask away Sup Forums.

The smartest person on Sup Forums is still dumb enough to be here. That's like being the smartest person with down syndrome.

I'm not OP btw, just a passerby. OP seems to have fucked off.

What are the best forms of currency apart from money?

Down syndrome smane biggot.

fuking this

Lies. I'm not going to answer any of them.

Question: assuming all data regarding fusion is correct, how far are we from creating a sustainable reaction that generates more energy output than was used to "bootstrap" the reaction?

would you have the decency to give a stranger the reach around whilst fucking them in the ass?

I suppose I could explain how the lytic cycle of a virus works. A virus infects a cell right? And it get's real fucking metal. It starts reproducing inside it; eventually, once it's done, it'll burst out the cell in a badass cell explosion. It's pretty lit.

not OP, but you assume anything is ever enough in a consumer society which is what the world is and will continue to be geared toward....everyone wants everything with zero consequences to themselves, the notion you can sustain those who are insatiable is a foolish idea even if you can readily produce an low cost nearly limitless energy source

is there any way to endure another growth spurt

How's highschool biology?

Pretty lit tbh, I had an awesome teacher but she left my junior year :(
I only remember that because I remember cells being ripped apart and thought it was cool. I was an edgy lil shit.

>what came first the chicken or the tendie ?

Jewish witchery user

That's all very good user
>I drive the parkway twice a day into Sheffield
It is not very scenic so are you correct or incorrect
>checkem

Hey mun cwill the fleck uuut with me chromozoiney Bruuus

What will the political climate be like in the US in 2030?

If you that smart, i am assuming that you have some interesting abstract field as your hobby. What is it?

It's possible that it used to be more of a scenic route before it got urbanized, however that's just speculation.

Do you believe the 9/11 conspiracy?

>42

Will i ever be happy?

how do I kill myself painless, without a gun and 100% success?

Your mom last night

Heroin overdose

Can I kill all the Jews?

pass me the butter

What's your IQ?

What, if any, are your thoughts on permaculture and or resource based economics?

how come you can drink a drink, but you can't food a food?

Just the fact that you see yourself as extraordinarily intelligent says something about your true intelligence. Aka you're probably not as smart as you think you are. Who am I to say though. Just curious, what are you statuses, titles, qualifications if you will? Did you go to college? If so, what'd you study?

you can in germany, while being in a location called food.

Is traveling through time safe, possible and achievable in the next 10 or 20 years? Both past and future travels.
Reasons why, why not, facts.

not OP but
>teflon is sprayed on in a paste solution
>pan is baked in curing oven at high temp until its bonded to the surface

Basically, same technique the use to powder coat

>"your"

What are the chances of getting dubs five times in a row, or trips or quads.
Checkmate athists

has she given you any hints that she wants to fuck? if yes, slip in her home at night and wake her without waking her husband. Proceed to make love on his back and nut on his forehead. Also impregnate her just to fuck their life up. Good Luck, God Bless

>implying em drive turbines aren't the future

but how does the teflon tape stick to the teflon, if nothing sticks to teflon?

OP if you're still there pls get me away from this hellhole that i live in. use your teleport thing or time machine to send me somewhere better please

Pretty close. But not to close.

Please answer this

>posts rick and morty
>thinks hes intelligent
You liberals. Jesus christ.

everyone knows the answer to that question

>entire rick and morty audience is liberal

topkek