How it is to have a gf?

how it is to have a gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's great.

If you have a girlfriend who wants to get cummed on and photos taken its not going to end well.
She'll destroy your life.

good

Who is it to give a GF?

god

I could be as good a gf as her. I'll bet I could take load just as good or better than her.

It's just like jerking off, but with a vagina.

This is true.

Pretty much this .

I just got out of a 4 year relationship that ended what I thought was well. Long story short; she has filed for an AVO against me, I have a criminal record for domestic abuse, and she has blocked me in every way while fucking some other guy I don't even know.

Life sucks.

Fucking great. Sex everytime I see her. Stop being a fag and get one.

When he's right, he's right, and he's right.

Sometimes depressing, like REALLY depressing. I never feel good enough and when you have that feeling for weeks on end it just keeps on eating at you

No sex and constant complaining about people and work. What is there not to like?

Less money, less time for yourself, but more sex, more fun, more drama and feeling that someone loves you is the best. So i guess it's worth it. For me anyway...

Like a permanent personal hooker who is very expensive

sux
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t

She's madly in love with me, sex, or BJ's when I want. I want to break up with her because I don't like her much anymore, but she lives with me, and probably can't support herself with her job righr now. When she gets her promotion to manager next month, probably time to tell her

Absolutely not.

The love of my life loved that, and we made a child. We are separated since few time but absolutely not for a sex reason, and we lived 12yrs togoether, and still have love for each other (and still sometimes fuck). No destruction on any side.

So no.

Also have another submissive slave (even more sub, very very) and it's good.

Open your mind, singlefags or oldmindfags, your can totally have a mega slutty gf AND a lover AND a good mum, in the same person.

This is truth. But you have to find.

anyone got anymore pics like OPs? My fetish is amateur cum facials.

And *obviously* I got a dub saying those things, because it's truth, and don't lie.

Fuck, I am the dubby-dub-no-lies-user. Check.

It sucks. But so does being alone. At least with a gf you get sex. But when you're alone you have more money and less stress and drama. I prefer being alone and wealthy. I can afford a whore for the missing sex. No one giving a shit if you're alive or dead sucks though--I cannot lie.

you also can stop find only poor non-autonomous girls, dear user.

so you can have good sex, and no loss in your revenue

>Also have another submissive slave (even more sub, very very) and it's good.

she begs for things like the OP pic, and even more dirty, but no pics of that for the moment

Why do you faggots think 1 woman is enough?

The worst part was knocking her up at an early point in my life and having to stay with her for the kid. God how I yearn to fuck other pussy.

Like bags of sand.

This

do not get in a Long Distance Relationship. No matter how hard you try, they never work out.
>feelsbad.jpg

Satisfying, and a bit of a chore.

overrated. just have fuck buddies

amen.

its like looking at a woman and been totally vulnerable. Knowing someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of hell. And you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel.

Nice Good Will Hunting quote you fag.

For me, it's not so good. I can't see her often or talk to her all that much due to our current circumstances. Kinda wanna break up with her, lol

AHAHAHA. was hoping someone would catch on.

headaches.

Depends on the chick. If you're compatible and open to communicating then its smooth sailing.

If you're with a crazy chick, then its hell on earth.

Expensive.

I feel you here Sup Forumsro

Been with my gf for 7 years, our daughter is 6..do the math. I yearn to go to the fucking bar and have lots of NSA hookup sex. After a couple years fucking the same pussy gets super boring.. it's in our nature

Like warm apple pie.

A pain in the ass. Chances are she's not into doing any of the same shit as you, and is just with you to get back at an ex/she wants to have a boyfriend/needs something from you. The chicks who would ACTUALLY be fun to date, as far as hanging out with each other, are either taken by an exercise ball with neck hair, are fugly/have poor hygiene, or don't put out because the preacher that molested them said sex is bad

Jesus, are you dating my ex?

we had the same thread a few hours ago.

sameOP
samefag
samepic

Why the fuck would you date a girl who isn't into the same things? Sounds like you're fucking up.

Well, maybe it's just the state I'm in, or maybe just the town, but finding a girl who's willing to hike, play vidya, work out, or hit the comic shop with (any one of those things, really) ain't too easy around here. Like I said, the ones that ARE cool enough to do that are all dating/married to/carrying the child of some subhuman gravy boat they met in high school.

Must be your state. Or maybe it's mine. I can literally name 3 of my single lady friends who are into all of those things. Who the hell doesn't like hiking and a bit of vidya? Fuck prissy materialistic girls.

It's probably the way my state is too tbh. We're one of those "cowboy yeehaw" states. Everyone worth a shit went to college towns to live, and all that's left is used-up sluts who have some "cowboy"'s kid looking for someone to steal money from while they cheat, and alcoholic native chicks whose asses grew on their bellies instead of their rears.

That sounds terrible. Time to leave!