>the good guys
HOWLING

be strong.. fight the tears..

nigga stole my clay

le sneaky anglo faec

Imagine a world without the U.S

>he belives the great war was germanys fault
We didn't declare on serbia
France invades us without declaration of war, only we declared back (but since it was the ONLY declaration people keep saying we declared)

And what should be the first time?

Stop invading Belgium

maybe we will!

Pic unrelated

Nice switching of the goalposts. You DID start WW2, which was what was being talked about. Then you start banging on about WW1? Typical kraut

Enjoy being a eunuch cockslave to the big anglo cock

FUCKING DELETE THIS NOW

I disagree, as I pointed out in I
>And what should be the first time?
tryed to figure out accusment!

I wanted to write typical australian shitposter but that was just weak

Reformation and the two world wars off the top of my head.

Now admit you started WW2

Ah, reformation! Ofcourse
Anglos are protestants as well so I don't know where to put that
And why not, it's true, we started World War 2, never denyed it

>reformation
FAMINE DODGERS OUT

Now the EU, 4 times and going strong, tell me what does it feel like to be the doom of the white man?

Will you rejoice when we finally hear the march of Chinese boots?

Yeah settle down there Cromwell

naa, protestantism was a good thing, the world wars could have been avoided but well, WW1 everyone was eager to get in.. and the EU is the only thing that is capeble of putting a counterpart to US / Russia / China so thats not negativ as well

And if I may recall, fucking anglos had to stick there dicks in every ooga booga thats walks by and then exploiting the whole world and draw drunk borders on maps what created nearly all of europes today problems.. men-hating feminis is also created by american anglos.. and if I recall, we in europe don't have niggers looting the city

So, with all of you blame is the very essence of being anglo.. where does that leave us?

WW2 was the death of the British Empire. Are you seriously trying to tell me that a UK stronger than America would be a bad thing?

Breakdown of the colonial Empire allowed China to escape the big anglo cock and now look at the balance of power.

The reality is that all this SJW shit is just a prank. Watch what happens in the next 10 years, the far left has been stupid enough to start basically a rebellion against the structures of power. If you think we are incapable of placing our countries under marshal law and killing everyone who looks a bit dark think again

naa the british empire was on the lose already with the buuren unrest in south africa and the independence movement in India from the 20s on
Also, here you could ask why people who are left to starve to death because you want to stockpile food in Europe for WW1 don't want to feel the anglo dick anymore

And I say, for us in europe it wouldn't make this much of a difference. Politically wise, england and the US are both more right wing / neo-liberal then to other major powers in europe like france, italy or germany. One of them stronger then the other, not that much of a difference

well, Japan was about to slap China down but anglos decided to not let them do that

and I'd love to see that because wasn't that what we where accused after WW2 off?

But we're the good guys

When we do a little "ethnic rearrangement" its for the greater good

Aren't they Karolines?

Well, I'd love to see that in bantsland, that will kick off the war in the pacific

Yes

No one can stand against us.

Face it we won history. Now go dance around in leather pants or convert to communism or whatever it is that Germans do

Try to conquer Europe again ofc!

I would have thought you would be too busy being Turkish :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Peasants'_War

naa real ethics turks as in with turkish passport are not even 6% of the population. You got a bigger chink problem then we have a turk prob

RIP

FRÄNDER BRÖDER

Chinks: make Peking Duck
Turks: make shitty kebabs

Tell me what is the problem again?

Vår stormaktstid är över

>skill is based on nationality
Naa

Well it will make it easier for china to annex you and I am glad that you fine with it

>Casualties and losses

>peasants

>aristocracy
>Minimal out of 8,000

shaking my head f.a.m

>no swedish empire

>Europe had knights
>Japan had samurai
>Asia had mongols
>Nordic had vikings
>America ha-

ledsen