In honor of Sup Forums having the worst mods on Sup Forums

What are some good movies and tv shows about people that are really bad at their jobs?

People that are so shamelessly arrogant in their incompetence that they for years refuse to try to do better, refuse to get help, and lead to the death of the company (board)?

Office Space

Fight Club

you sound like an aspie

aspies are good at certain jobs

>A fat woman comes into the shoe store today, and she's so huge that she's protected by Greenpeace, and asked for a size four shoe. I asked her if she wants to eat them there or take them home. And she has the nerve to complain about my performance.

Workaholics

>People that are so shamelessly arrogant in their incompetence that they for years refuse to try to do better, refuse to get help, and lead to the death of the company (board)?

>This fucking post

how many blacked threads do you think we have a day on here?

Good answer, fuck Steve Martin. Literally the reddit of "classic comedians"

I don't have any answers but I want the mods know the facts

that trump is not tv
anti immigration circlejerk is not tv
jew conspiracy is not tv
Ghostbusters fembashing is barely tv

I mean shit baneposting and cunny threads are more tv related than any of that shit

But Trump literally is Sup Forums.

Reminder I got banned from Sup Forums for 3 days for pointing out that the mods weren't doing their job

Having a tv show to talk about is one thing, but circlejerking about how bernie sanders and anyone who agrees with him is literally satan is not tv.

If trump threads were actually talking about the apprentice it would be tv, but as the threads go now its just nu/pol/

>circlejerking about how bernie sanders and anyone who agrees with him is literally satan
Except nobody even does that here. It's overwhelmingly anti-Trump trolling.

Can't think of a good one but this post is funny so have a free bump.

I disagree, but either way it still isn't Sup Forums and deserves to be pruned more than bane

>hates baneposting
>likes "cunny threads"
Fucking kill yourself, shitcunt.

How would you know how good a job the mods are doing?
They're not omniscient, a blacked or pedo thread being up for two hours but your offtopic shitpost getting you banned doesn't mean anything.

>report every blacked thread
>they stay up for hours
>"duhh how do you know how good a job the mods are doing?"

I do like bane. I don't think trump is more tv related than cunny threads.

Call the cops

Always one step behind. I like how he was able to abuse his power pre-9/11. Mike Judge is clairvoyant.

Bad Lieutenant

Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans

Bad Santa

Bad Teacher

Wrong Cops

>Constant racebait and pol discussions stay up every day for at least 12 hours
>No the mods are totally doing their jobs

Sup Forums used to be my favourite board. Can't we go back to the days of Armond White and Drive? 90% of the posters here have no interest in movies.

Mods will remove this thread before removing the blacked threads

I even miss the daily threads like genuinely sympathetic bad guys and ACT over this anti ghostbusters bullshit

The [increasingly bad decisions of] Todd Margaret?

sadly this

There was even a blacked thread that was deleted, yet the 4 other ones remain up. It's unbelievable how shitty the mods here are.

There's nothing wrong with cunny threads.

What are they buttflustered about today?

Reno 911

>191 replies
>Literally no relevance.

I reported this 20 minutes ago while the blacked threads were still here

jesus
why did /film/ have to die so fast?

is there a Sup Forums approved classic simpsons stream?

how come you never saw a manager in that fucking shoe store?

BORK! CAVITY SEARCHES! NOW!