Nip fag says what?

That's intelligent though.

Dat nigga Trump smart af

What?

I thought this was an advertisement for Trump at first XD
150 mil...like a boss.

Gook still angery we beat them in Vietnam

Good. Maybe he can make the same deals in Washington

He only settled because running the country is more important.

What about facilitating a school, paying the teachers paying someone to make books etc?

I think he got away with at least 80 million.

FACTS

Didn't he jerk someone off in public?

What this mean?

Trump is a good business man who made $100m profit from basically not doing anything at all.
Apparently some liberal cucks thinks this is bad, money is evil and all that.

For those of you who think he cares about the American People: Think again! If he's ok with defrauding students (Which are the future of this country), how the hell can you even begin to say he cares about "Making America great again"? What does that even mean!? Nothing! It's just a silly jingle for his SHEEP to sing to themselves at night so they don't have nightmares fueled by the guilt of knowing they have elected a man who is most accurately described as a misogynist, xenophobe, homophone, bigot, racist, and fraud.

He jerked off a random dude on the Howard Stern show. It's 2016 we have to accept his opinion on politics

You got fucked in Vietnam son. Don't try to pretend different

Who cares. He's a homo, and trump will have him up against a wall.

America has never even been great

you mean there were no operating costs none whatsoever ?

Now I'm not going to accept opinions on a faggot who thought it would be funny to jerk someone on TV and complain how a man made millions by fooling suckers

I don't see them being communists anymore.
They listen to all our music, watch our movies and buys our cars. Pretty much a grand slam victory.
But I guess that's true for most of Europe as well.

You are forgetting the important thing here. Some people were stupid enough to go to a Trump University, how on earth should they be able to get an education anyway?

seems like an upstanding guy

Idiot cucks should've read what they were even signing up for.

You mean my devry credits don't transfer to harvard?? Scam, sue!! Idiots. He's press now no time for lawsuits.

What are you some type of hateful homophobic transphobic bigoted ableist misogynist islamophobe? On my internet? Diversity is our strength!!!!!!!!

yay facts