Best girl is a lesbian

>Best girl is a lesbian

Why is this allowed, familia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9Lw8U3nbJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a man baby!

Because Noaki loves women and because she's Japanese she can't be a lesbian so she rather project through her characters.

How would you 'disallow' it?

You're wrong about the identity of best girl though.

>lesbian

She's just really close with her cousin tbhfam.

>tfw I always obsessively fall in love with the lesbian character in an anime

Every goddamn time. Pick fucking related. Fives years and I still can't quit Homura despite knowing she's a turbodyke.

>falling in love with an anime character
>watching anime at all
Ohh boy.

purest form of love fampire

While S3 is pretty much the best season, Haruka and Michiru don't get cool until S5...which is a mixed bag.

honestly, they're assholes to the inner guardians pretty much the whole way though S3.

>wanting your waifu to take penis that is not yours

cuck

Thank god Jupiter is just bi-curious

At least they have taste and aren't trying to "waifu" some dysfunctional 3DPD sociopath slut.

> best girl
That's not Rei

starlights are guys
wgwhghwhghwg

Cousin? Oh, you mwatched the american version of SM? They changed a lot of things dialogue-wise and cut a lot of scenes too.

Live action Rei was/is best girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=e9Lw8U3nbJE

Dark Sailor Mercury comes a close second.

i have a different problem. I want to be the lesbians. Homura, Nanoha, and Subaru. I just want to be the lesbians.

holy shit that dude's suit. he looks like a SM villain.

Because girllove is pure and beautiful

Muh nigga. Good taste.

>Dark Mercury will never make you lick her boots

I'm the biggest homophobe there is but love between two girls, especially 2 anime girls, is the most beautiful love there can be

I haven't seen the live action version but I used to be really into Kitagawa and watched a lot of her stuff.

Girls. Can't. Love. Girls.

unlike the women in your photo

How beautiful will be the baby between TayTay and Kloss with the new ovaries fusion technology?

Back to and

Shut the fuck up Hitomi.

PGSM is... weird. It's bad, but very addictive and there's a lot of fun parts. It's so-bad-it's-good with some little bits that are really well acted for teens that were new to acting.

But I was in Keiko too. I've drifted away from Japanese tv/movies, but I still like her.

>not turning her straight again

>I want to be the lesbians.

>But I was in Keiko too.
Don't tell her husband.

I watched the final episode since my gf was into this show, and my god, they fucking ripped off King Crimson's Lark's Tongue part 2 in its near-entirety. I was just sitting in the back of the room being occupied with something else and suddenly I hear it.

Why are nips such thieves?

familia?

Fuck you, go back to your cave.

They can make the perfect qt aryan daughter then have a threesome with her when she's old enough (13)

Shiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeet.

Muh dick