ITT: Sup Forums Med Clinic

ITT: Sup Forums Med Clinic

Hello Sup Forums

I've got some free time, the Sup Forums Med clinic is open. Any other med fags please come and help with our clinic.

Sup Forums MedClinic is open.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my dick is stuck in a ceiling fan and i need help

Reporting in internal medicine department

Is it safe to use Clobetasol Propionate Cream, USP, 0.05% on my scrotum?

I've started experiencing periodic ataxia. It's been increasing in frequency over the last month. I've had blood tests and scans since it started and they haven't found anything yet.

The episodes have made me quit my job and I can't drive anywhere.

It sucks, but if it's curable, I should be able to resume a normal lifestyle. But they don't know what it is yet.

Am I gonna die?

Um I feel like I have to pee even when I don't and my left side really fucking hurts when the heroin wears off. Also I'm a long term iv h user.

How long has it been going on/ when did it start? Where there any other symptoms that accompanied your condition? Do you have the results of the tests with you?

>Clobetasol Propionate Cream
Why are you using it on your scrotum? Do you have a rash? It should be fine, but it depends what the use is for.

First off, stop using. Talk to your doctor about treatment, if you do not have a personal physician, seek clinics in your area.

Are you a male? Are you a heavy drinker? Have you had any blood work done?

Could be a urinary tract infection, it could be kidney stones, or a number of issues. Can you describe the pain and maybe the location a bit more clearly?

Can I stop my zoloft cold turkey?

Kinda like the pain you'd get in your side if you ran too far. Wraps around the side to the back. Only on the left. Started taking cipro. Seems to help. Tapered mg use way down. It's been 24 hrs since last dose. Sick. No sleep. Can get some right now but I know I need to quit. It's rough. Not a heavy drinker. The gotta pee feeling reminds me of this time it burned when I peed after a 3some w a slutty 18yro my gf dug up. Antibiotics fixed that.

I have night shift on turkey day. Feels bad :/ No holiday pay either. Feels worse :(

Also have night shift on turkey day too. But not until 1130 pm. Better than last year's 6pm though.

It seems pretty consistent with a standard UTI, and cipro should help. If you start becoming feverish etc, go to the hospital right away. I couldn't say for certain without a urinalysis but it seems about right. Also keep track of urine color and smell, note any changes.

I've been having trouble breathing for like a month now. I can take deep breaths, but it feels like I'm barely getting that much oxygen. Also my right hand feels numb and tingly 24/7. I made an appointment at the clinic but its a 2 month wait. Wat do?

I have a white bump underneath the head of my dick. I had it my all of my life. It looks sort of like a big zit. Doesn't hurt. What is it?

Just turn the ceiling fan off and contemplate your life choices

You can't do this all on your own

Rough. I have night shift tonight, have thanksgiving night and Christmas Eve off though, but I work Christmas night and New Years :(

Bring in some Nurse Practitioners, other PA's, and RN's to fill in the gaps.

If you believe hard enough

I don't think your a qualified Dr., Dr

I've got two, it's just a remnant of when humans used to have barbed penises.

It's best to taper it down, quiting cold turkey rarely works.

I've had this cough for about a month nearly 2 months.

I've got it checked out already, and they've perscribed a allergy medication and a nose spray.

But nothing is actually happening. No changes.

What can i do to get rid of this?

I do believe the reason why i got it was because when i was sick i use to drink cold water with ice constantly.

Side effects of quitting cold turkey.? If any

Are you a smoker?

I don't want to cause any alarm, but it's possible that this could be cardiac, how old are you? Any history with drugs of any kind?

Meth use as a teenager for a year, but other than that just some alcoholism. No cardiac problems in the family and I'm 34.

I want to be very cautious because I can't say anything for sure without running tests to rule out anything cardiac.

Would you consider yourself an anxious person? Are you prone to panic attacks at all?

Had you traveled at all before your symptoms started showing up?

How would you consider your general health?

Alcoholism is your family, or you yourself have a tendency to drink regularly/heavily?

Please help me, there's slime stuck in my throught and I keep coughing! It's been like this for a few days now!

Are you a smoker?

I gave a red lifted area at the top of my dick. It appeared after I got sucked by a prostitute. Got checked no aids syphilis fungus or bacteria. What the fuck can it be? Sometimes it hurst

Is it safe to use sunscreen to fap

Yes, I have anxiety but I take Librium for that. I was in Thailand for 3 months and fucked a lot of prostitutes.

I was in the hospital for alcohol withdrawal 3 weeks ago and they did do an EKG and blood work and said that stuff was fine.

I don't smoke and don't eat that bad nor am I overweight.

No, but I hang with the cool kids at school who smoke

My HS is flaring up and the doctors refuse to drain it. How should I go about doing so?

PharmD reporting

i get this weird fungus looking thing in the middle of my chest. before when i got it, i would just scrub and it would come off. but i moved to a more tropical state with lots of moisture and fungus (florida) and now it doesn't seem to go away. i use tolfenate and anti-itch cream on it and it kind of goes down but not really.

dcotor pls help i have important thing tomorow and if i keep coughing people might get seriously injured

see a doctor, get an exam & work up, best is a blond in high heels to percuss your evil giblets
doctor ought to get a swab of cough sploot to send to the lab to look at under a scope, culture it for organisms,a chest x ray panel,.
do this or next week you do the chicken.

Whats the color of the mucus?

Welcome aboard

Christ, ok so we have a few possibilities. So the tingling sensation and difficulty breathing started after the ECG and blood work?

How long was the flight to Thailand?
Did you use protection?

What were your previous symptoms for anxiety attacks?

How do I tell if I'm depressed, or just a poor lazy asshole?

yellowish when it's in my throught and transparant from my nose
i also sometimes bleed from my nose but i've always had that.

No it started about 2 weeks before the EKG/blood work. They didn't test for STDs they said.

I was drunk some of the time and didn't always use protection.

Picture would help

What are the best perscription pills to take to relax me/get high and what do I say is wrong with me to get them?

Just fucked a prozzie bb what can i do to prevent anyhing i might have picked up taking hold

so my gf got thrush and put canesten on that shit for a bit and says it stopped itching 3 days ago. can i fuck her yet without getting thrush too?

>W
>E
>E
>D

uhhh i have a plantar's wart and no health insurance and i can barely walk around.

wat do?

Talk to someone who really knows you and they would probably notice something if you had clinical depression..
Other than that. Have you recently had any suicidal thoughts, panic attacks, etc..?

Im 18, about to turn 19 and i still havent grown any facial hair. I got pube hair and armpit hair, but nothing on my face. Are my hormones fucked up or some shit?

I've had an itchy asshole for years, and its not pin worms. What can I do or use?

What country are you from?

Im from ireland no chance of getting it medicinally.

Moisturise

What is the long term neurotoxicity of neurotoxic amphetamines such as MDMA?

I'm tired, like all the time. Left to my own devices, I sleep anywhere from 10-14 hours a day. If I don't, I feel groggy and lethargic all day.
I've been this way basically since I hit puberty.

No. If they were, you wouldn't have public or armpit hair. You're just not gonna get a beard yet.

this is a challenge.

I've been given a new liver after rectocholitis ulcerosa stroke me when I was 11 and got transplanted at 18 after colangitis. Now I'm 30 and I do cocaine.
How many years have I got left if I go on?

I snort like once a week. Moderately.

I KEEP FUCKING PISSING EVERY 10 MINUTES

Post a picture of your open asshole with a timestamp in order to evaluate the signs of your condition

like this but darker and drier

Wear diapers, my mom made me wear them when I was 15 because I kept peeing my bed/pants and she was sick of cleaning it so she made me wear diapers, after a year It stopped.

Probably your diet you fuckin retard. Eat more leafy greens/vegetables before you give yourself hemorrhoids.

It's probably caused by your shitty diet, start taking multivitamins and eating healthy, and maybe try a sport or something
Also do you use any drugs or drink frequently?

Tinea versicolor? Treat with antifungal soap + topic nystatin.

I want to say that its probable that your symptoms are consistent with an anxiety issue, is there any pain that accompanies your symptoms?

I eat as healthy as I can given that I never have the energy to cook shit

>do you use any drugs or drink frequently
No

How old are you?

i always look tired, even when im fucked on cocaine and full of energy, why

youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU&t

As other medfag has stated, most likely diet or depression. Look into ordering some modafinil, can be found online relatively easily. Or find some ADHD faggot who doesnt want to take their adderall.

>There's an emergency nephrostomy coming down

No, just have been progressively isolating myself from people more and more. No longer working, often not leaving the house for the day. Most time spent in my room, in bed.

There are contextual elements - I don't have any money, so kinda going for cheapest lifestyle until I do, and I isolate myself because I'm embarrased about who I am, partly because of my lifestyle. I try to hide the shitness from friends and family.

Kinda have a plan - Get job, move house, general win. But this I think is a pattern that has run over the past two years atleast. generally part of me having difficultly believing I'm not shit, or atleast difficulty acting as if I'm worth something.

It's fine I think. Know what I need to do, but need to get better at doing it.

That would be my guess as well.

No pain but I've had anxiety since early teenage years though and never had this shortness of breath of numb hand.

Start vitamins (especially vit c and b12) and some mineral supplements like zinc may help your activity and energy levels.
If that doesn't help then you should consider seeing a physician

First off, fuck you for taking a new liver then taking drugs.

Cocaine can cause liver damage, I can't give you a time table on your life though because there are so many other factors to consider. Be careful though please, I understand wanting to live life to the fullest with your second opportunity, but please be careful and take care of yourself, or at least do something useful and beneficial.

Its best to use rubbing compound

Look into ordering selegeline. It is an atypical antidepressant that i have found particularly useful for also increasing energy and drive.

I have these bumps on the tip of my urethra. I figured they're friction caused, but generally it's one bump on the right side of my urethra opening at the tip of my dick, but as of a couple days ago there's a second on the other side of my urethra. Is it just swelling of the urethra?

Anxiety. Having panic attacks. Need something for short term relief. Xanax prescription ezpz

Knife and duct tape after

Really? Okay, cheers user. Is it a prescription drug?

I've gotten the same. She might have just scraped with teeth. They go away just use lotion after shower and try not to peel off the scab

Yes but it can be found online. Kind of a legal gray area type thing. last time i ordered it it was a bit under 2 a pill. cheaper if you buy a lot.

Stimulants hide the fatigue. You probably really need to sleep normally and get off them for a bit.

You're just fine as long as you have a plan and have the will to go for it..
Just keep in a couple of friends cause social isolation is a bitch, other than that it doesn't seem like clinical depression since people with that usually experience episodes panic/crying and/or suicidal thoughts and in many occasions just seem to have given up
Keep up the fight Sup Forumsro

crap. i dont really want to risk infection by doing self-surgery. oh well. i guess i'll keep limping around.

Can you get your hands on a clean scalpel and iodine? Amazon is a good place to start. Have you tried freezing it

I have a huge lump on my right thigh, kinda close to my asscrack. It's about 2 inches in diameter. It stings really bad but it doesn't look like an ingrown/i haven't shaved that area recently.
It really hurts and I have to walk to work tomorrow. Any ideas what it could be?

i take coke maybe once a month, i sleep 7-8 hours a night, btw ive been diagnosed with depression, could depression make me look tired ? or weed? but all my friends who smoke weed dont look tired all the time

Cheers man. Honestly, I feel like a whiney bitch, but it's a thing that I need to address..

Mental health definitely been affecting my life decisions and actions for a long time now.

order pre sterilized scalpels and chloraprep, sterilize, operate, sterilize again. Afterwards treat it like you would any open wound, neosporin, gauze, bandages.

If you need a local anaesthetic you can concentrate the lidocaine from the lidocaine patches.

Hey doc. Stroke fag, on blood thinners, xanax for sleep, panic. GP pulled me off norcos, 5/325's after a little while. Said he'd refer me to a pain management clinic. I'm in a non legal weed state. I smoke weed, which he is cool with, even said do it more instead of the xanies. Is a clinic going to be able to help me at all? I'm not going to quit the green, I do far better with it than without. Head hurts though. Tylenol doesn't work, cannot do ibuprofen cause interaction with warfarin.

Was taking 2 each 5mg norcos a day. Scripted 4 ea .5mg xanax a day but only take two each, one to sleep with, one to wake up with, can manage with green throughout the day just fine. Head still hurts. How to get more norcs or am I just fucked?

I'll pee in a cup all day for my dr, all that's in there is thc

Could be many things, would need a picture and even then cant be completely sure. How close to the surface does it feel like the center of it is?