Old thread

Old thread
ITT we talk about our shit jobs and tell secrets about them

bamf

tfw work at cheetoh factory
>tfw guys 45+ think it's funny to piss and spit on the cheetohs right before they're packaged
>tfw we work midnights so nobody knows what actually goes on in there when the day shift management leaves

these old farts are sick they piss and spit and dump old gross liquid on the cheetohs all the time before they're covered in cheese and packaged

I'll never eat another cheetoh again

Housekeeper from the last thread, want some stories...?

>Be me
>Housekeeper at a 5 star resort 11.25/hour not great but better then 10.45 okay hours. 30-35 a week
>Take out the trash in the rooms and put in the trash cans
>End of day sort out the trash and put bottles in crates, plastic/cardboard in bin and trash in the trash bin
>Advice the GM/Boss that we could save lots of time by using a 2 bin trash can (one part for bottles/trash/cardboard depends)
>Oh that'd cost to much...
>Buys new trashcans for 25 dollars each
>The trashcans that I wanted/advised are 30 dollars each...
>Waste 30 minutes sorting trash bins a day if not more. (normally sort out 3-4 bins a day)
>Thats my job, got more stories if you want them.

Wtf thats disturbing

This is a true story.

>Be me
>roadie for alien ant farm
>half way through tour, good times so far
>drummer picks up this 6/10 groupie at last nights show
>they bang a ton
>she rides the bus with us to the next show
>and the next
>and the next
>she's annoying as fuck, never shuts up, screams when talking, geeks out over everything
>we ask the drummer "you done with her yet?"
>he says yes
>on road to next show, she needs to stop and pee
>we stop at a gas station
>she gets out and goes inside to pee
>no one else gets off tour bus
>we tell the driver to hit the road
>we leave her at the gas station
>picked her up in Florida, now we are in North Carolina

good shit

>be me
>working powerman5000 tour
>playing tiny clubs, washed up band
>don't care it's a job
>arrive in Baltimore
>playing some club called the ottobar
>locals warn us of bums, junkies, trannies hookers, drug dealers
>X51 hears of this
>Gayest self nickname ever
>"user here is $400 get me some coke and a hookers number for after the show"
>"I'm paid to move amps and plug them in, not walk dangerous streets looking for drugs"
>"just do it user Jesus Christ don't be such a baby"
>"ok ok fine"
>hide money in my sock
>walk two blocks down
>pay a homeless man $10 to punch me in the face a couple times
>return to venue, wait for show to be over
>X51 wants his drugs
>tell him I got robbed
>tell him it's his fault
>he throws a bitch fit
>never asks me to do anything for him again
>made easy money

yeah you told that story fam. You can just cross link it.

Just trying to gain some traction in this thread
The last one was awesome, I want this one to be good too.

Kek

Work for a call center taking calls for several banks.
Overnight banking.
The secret is Popular Direct is a shit bank for Customer service. We got very little info on them and most of time we just wing it.

my uncle runs a bp gas station in a rural area along the interstate. i worked there in the summer. the machines at the pump were broken so that they didnt read cards. purposefully didnt tell my uncle. when people came in with their cards, i charged them a few dollars more and took money out of the register.

Only a part time job as i had to repeat last year of hs for giving head in the boys bathroom
>used to computer problems and i always help teachers so i was offered a position as student IT guy thing
>access to every pc in school except principals and his assistants
>actual IT guy is a bro but watches anime
Anyway
>discover jrat, feel like a 1337 triple chin army haxor
>go through most pcs installing java and allowing it through the firewall
>jrat works by sending requests to a preset ip and getting commands as responses
>set them all to local wifi router address,bit of port forwarding and i can control most pcs over laptop
(Tip for leet haxors: its apparently illegal to usejava backdoors)
>changed a few kids' grades, changed music for bell (digital output from one pc) to harlem shake, printed the word test as many times as the printer had a4 sized paper

Wanted to somehow pass the torch to someone else but no one i knew in lower grades had even minimal pc knowledge even though any 12 year old could use it.

Any litfags here? Am willing to share port and usr/pass for jrat4

>Gave head in the boys bathrom

School is hard conservative,
And apparently giving bjs in a bathroom isn't very "lady-like".
Im a fucking slut mate

and the secret issssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss?

user, I think you've sprung a leak, you're making a hissing noise.

Tell story of bathroom head and how you got to that point also tits with timestamp slut

Standby, working on it, need to charge phone.
Meanwhile:
>picked up sex as a hobby summer before last
>bed 5-7s, sometimes 8s
Im a 7 at best, maybe more if i wore makeup
>never really fell in love or anything, but some guys feel better so id stick with them.
>i am rather childish i guess, i like hugging and holding hands, most guys dig that
>at some point it wasmt enough, i started giving handies in school to a few closer guys,
>before i know it, im rubbing and pinching myself while swallowing.
Call me pathetic all you like, but free food, warm bed and accessories are well worth the hurting knees. If any of you are actually virgins at 18, look amongst yourselves, girls like me are a dime a dozen.
Tits in a few

>Tits in a few
bump

Bump

>starts fapping

>very little info
>just wing it

That's every call center ever, user.

Ok Peter

Top Kek

That wouldn't actually work.
The end of day/shift report should show cash sales and card sales. Your draw won't be balanced at the end of shift

Delivered.

I did think this was taking longer than expected, this explains it.

>3 star hotel in south england
>"kitchen porter"
>wash all the pots, all the dishes, prep half the food and clean the entire kitchen
>work the hardest, paid the least
>chefs could burn water
>Waiters are ALL Eastern European, and almost all completely retarded
>there is rat poison in open trays just lying on the floor in the kitchen
>disgusting moldy basement, leaks everywhere, all the spare crockery and cookware is stored down there
>chefs do lines of coke and ket straight off the fucking counter
>if a chef drops a steak on the floor, they call it "seasoning" as an in-joke and just brush it off and serve it
>kitchen is incredibly dangerous, you need flat bottom shoes or you'll crack your head on the flagstone floor
>no one knows where the emergency gas valve is
>no one knows where the first aid kits are
>there is no eye bath
>fire extinguisher tucked away in a moldy corner covered in random bits of paperwork and crap
>NOBODY washes their hands, EVER
Pros: If you want to score drugs in a new town, get acquainted with a chef.

Am northern eastern euro, north or south?
Main difference is more white = more disgusting

Sounds disgusting user, anonymous report to health and safety maybe?

give the passes

Thought about it, but I got a couple mates got good jobs there who can't really work anywhere else.
All over really; Polish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Russian, slavic countries, Ukrainians, all that shit. Some of them were aight; Romanians are mostly sound, Polish are meh, but pretty much all the others are scum.

Vyturio gimn,
Portas 3343
Usr/pass
ppp/pimpalas

Wifi pass: mokykla104

Jrat ver. 4 or up

Kek

Slutty bitch is having none of it

Pretty honest user

Where's the best place to find a slut like you

Good lad

rytoj busiu

Jei nepaeis megink
ppp/samaliotas12

Jrata rasi kur atsisiust, jei dar neturi.
Atsidarysi socketa ir turetu gaudyt, neissigask jei gausi >50 responsu, bybis zino kiek ten ju dar veikia

idomu, kelintokas esi?

Yes lad, been a KP for time la and you're treated like shite

Deff not here mate.
Im gonna say talk togirls around class
I cant remember the last time i genuinly laughed, i have fairly dark circles around my eyes too, grades are shit but meh
Maybe those will work as pointers?

Personally hate clubs and the like.
Also remember, use a fucking condom.
Ichecked and im clean but you never know.

Nepyk, bet ir taip jau apie mane pakankamai konkrecios info yra.
Nebachuras beje.
Pats?

9-oj klasej, turiu savo tinkla, tik nemokyklini

Computer repair man here. Because it's so easy to overcharge you if you're a dick to me I'll make sure you pay at least 20% more, increase your wait time, and pocket the cash.

I also look through all your files on a pretty regular basis.

Ai ble gerai kad prisiminiau
Paziurek pc "skambutis" ar kazkas tokio, ten lygtais backupas visu slaptazodziu ir dar kazko nepamenu ko,
Nepamenu folderiu structuros, ten xp, bet application data/Recovered Storage, raro psw bus pimpalas

labai nustebciau, jei rimtai nebachuras.., turi koki spam acc pakalbet privaciai?

I'm launching a business for a Kickstarter campaign, with a new design for speakers that we think is pretty gosh darn nifty.

We're trying to have a good public appearance, but behind the scenes, we're really just interested in creating high quality products at a reasonable price and making a living doing it. We even want to treat employees well and not be slave drivers. And to top it all off, we want our employees to grow with our company.

It's totally fucked up and you can be damn sure we aren't going to let anyone know.

Aisku turiu, bet sakau, nenoriu atsiskleist per daug.
Minejau kad nelegalu.
O kodeltaip sunku patiket kad be bybio gimiau?

Thx

Any tips on having a kickstarter for someone who may need it for a upcomming invention?

nzn, mergaites paprastai nemaistauja, bent jau as taip manau...
O siaip del privato, tai tik noriu suzinot kaip atradai info apie jrat?

Ever find cp?

What then?

O po teisybei nepamenu.
Lygtais domejausi kaip teamvieweri paslept ir radau.
Del mergu nzn, "draugiu" neturiu.
Also, underage b& :^)

None whatsoever! We haven't launched yet, we've only developed the product; we're only starting the video shoot in the next week or two.

That said, I'd recommend checking the entrepreneur board on reddit. Like Sup Forums there's a ton of shit to sift through, but occasionally good bits of advice and links to other resources (websites, other subreddits, etc). Other than that, google, google, google. Learn as much as you can about starting a business, running it, manufacturing, advertising, packaging... Just gotta keep chipping away at all the things you don't yet know.

Did you guys struggle getting enough coin for the prototype?

kaip supratau tu gerai su kompiuteriais gaudais? gal zinai is kur daugiau RAM parsisiust ?

Ech... pagavai. Bet kita vertus, ar ne per drasiai cia pati rasineji? Juk jei as nueiciau i ta gimnazija, juk labai lengvai tave iduociau :)

I am a purchaser for my county (I solicit and write contracts). Here is the secret... Roads are expensive as fuck!

lemonparty . lt

that bed is tiny

Nah, in total I think we'll be down about $2,000, spent over the last year. The best way to keep costs down, both in prototyping and production, is to do as much as you can yourself. Particularly the engineering and technical stuff.

We created CAD models ourselves, dimensioned drawings, got a bunch of different quotes from different manufacturers, and shopped around. The more work you can do yourself, the better off you are financially and in making decisions of what to build/how to build it.

people like that never find CP, why? Cause normies... People like us? we know to nuke our shit ASAP, or get a disk or just delete shit. its not complicated to do. But normies have these excuses
>"I just don't know how!"
>"I'm too lazy!"
>"It's too complicated!"
>"I don't have the time!"
When almost ANY ONE here knows all you do is pop in maybe a different anti virus and maybe ccleaner technical edition and run that shit and by the time their done BAM.

The only time I take my computer to a shop is when my screen is busted. Or maybe something physical. I can do most software things. Fuck, 70% of issues, is user error while the rest is just outdated parts.

this makes me feel like i need a shower

I heard that the new CCleaner does a fantastic job at wiping all of the shit from your ass. Ever tried it?

so no tits?

1. Parsisiusk Limewire
2. Ijunk limewire ir ieskok "Extreme anal fisting" ( cia ramu firmos pavadinimas )
3. Parsisiusk visus failus kuriuos suras, kuo daugiau tuo geriau
4. Vsio, ramu daxuja turesi

Insert Asian penis joke here

Paciulpacas nukrustom smegenim

Eik patampyk bomzui pimpala gal duos centu ant optima linijos bulkos, valkata be dokumentu tu

I work on a beach handing out towels and paddle boarding while looking at sexy Europeans all day

ne tavo mados, tampytojau.

i"ve been silent-- for*a while^^
IT feel~s so good tO be free::
::
no%one will s(top m) e
Love.the::::: :::Sup Forums
Love.the::::: :::Sup Forums

.the /surgeon\ Has [returned]. . . . . . . .

Yea fixing computers is really a retards job

I mean most cases can be fixed with a system restored, or a some malaware bites cleaning program.

You're really chargeing ppl hundreds of dollars to do the equivalent of downloading Adobe reader

Tai paprasyk kad tau i sikna pagali sugrustu pydaraste su apmyztais batais tu bled

>sexy
>europeans

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

>ssexy americans
HHAHAHAAH

Yeah because blonde hair blue eyed Germans and Swedes are ugly :^)

Hey got plenty of them too

What type of beach hands out towels?

Where do you go and who do you ask 2 get work like that.

Is it a hotel on a beach

Yes

Well yeah you said it yourself blue eyes and blonde hair they look like albino mutant freaks

Austin fucking say that when you describe it

Hahahaha you must be a virgin or a nigger lover. They are tanned fit goddesses running around in thongs

I work in a residential center for delinquent/wayward youngsters. Basically have to make sure a bunch of boys don't get drunk or high and keep out of trouble while studying. It's often boring but there are not uncommonly moments of craziness.

What?

what is wrong with you?

Unless someone asks for Google Ultron

>Pros: If you want to score drugs in a new town, get acquainted with a chef.
True dat, scored off this head chef at some bar after chatting for like 5 mins, cool guy.

You call me a nigger lover yet you admit that you perfer "taned" as in "darker" non pale white ppl.

Face it your even trying to imitated "niggers" by trying to change yourself drastically.

There's a reason why they have tanning beds for you warmomgering neanderthals

So the user was lying?

Tanned white> pale white> yellow> brown> black

>tanned white

This is where you fucked up. You oxymoron dumbass

How so I see it as someone who is active outdoors which I find attractive

You could start by making your sentences comprehensible.

So you don't have a good counter point
>muh goodness your punctuation isn't good on 4chin

>good counter
>punctuation

Bitch i've seen 5th graders with better sentence structure that weak ass excuse for a reply.

Take the L

>muh sentences they look like pottery take the L XD!!!! Ebin meme

>girls literally pick sex up as a hobby as you spend years trying to get laid
remind me how they are the oppressed ones again?