Why are all indian men stinky sexaholics with no self-awareness?

Why are all indian men stinky sexaholics with no self-awareness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be in india
>train derails
>1.4 million men with mustaches appear
>stand still with their hands at their sides staring at derailed train

They're brought up poorly educated influenced by narcissistic, materialistic cultures of religion, tv, cinema (bollywood). They want to be professional and succeed like in "the west" but are still far from it.

holy shit this and the pictures of it actually happening have me going good. thats some funny shit right there

NIGGERS COME IN ALL COLORS
BROWN BLACK EVEN WHITE

Its a shame, really. India used to have a beautiful culture that predated anything going on in Europe for a long time. We introduced true civilisation to these people WAY too early...

>Why are all indian men stinky sexaholics with no self-awareness?

Not ALL of them, there's plenty to choose from.

But yes, probably a very large majority.

The smart ones move away so it kind of distorts the spectrum.

> Indian Americans are among the most highly educated racial or ethnic groups in the U.S. 70% of Indian Americans aged 25 and older had college degrees in 2010, by far the highest rate among the six Asian-American groups studied and 2.5 times the rate among the overall U.S. population. More recent (2013) data from the American Community Survey provides more detail: 40.6% of Indian Americans 25 and older have graduate or professional degrees, and 32.3% have bachelor’s degrees; an additional 10.4% have some college education. One likely factor: the large segment of Indian Americans who entered the country under the H1-B visa program, which allow highly skilled foreign workers in designated “specialty occupations” to work in the U.S. In 2011, for example, 72,438 Indians received H1-B visas, 56% of all such visas granted that year.

> Indian Americans generally are well-off. Median annual household income for Indian Americans in 2010 was $88,000, much higher than for all Asian Americans ($66,000) and all U.S. households ($49,800) — perhaps not surprising, given their high education levels. Only 9% of adult Indian Americans live in poverty, compared with 12% of Asian Americans overall and 13% of the U.S. population. In 2010, by our analysis, 28% of Indian American worked in science and engineering fields; according to the 2013 American Community Survey, more than two-thirds (69.3%) of Indian Americans 16 and older were in management, business, science and arts occupations.

despite the indian governments attempts to unify a population which has several political and religious parties with a vested interest in its countries direction it remains in a vicious cycle torn between the present/future and past, moreover it seems as though it hasn't the will power to overcome it's dire need for proper infrastructure which keeps it from becoming a proper asian powerplayer despite it's varying level of technological advances.

it's a bit rude to such an opinion of the indian population despite their brutish/savage nature in regards to women (even in developed countries attitudes towards women could be considered on the same level), nevertheless i see your angle OP.

STFU WE'RE NOT STINKY NOR SEXAHOLICS, AT LEAST WE DIDNT ELECT A RACIST LIKE TRUMP!

basically you just gave the answer, no self awareness
>self awareness is the first step to improvement

Where do you have white niggers lol?

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, herpes carrying hookah smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Abhi Nishan Pajeet de Nandan. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Asia can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Indian rivers you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. India’s obsession with Trying to become a western society is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally acting white is an indian national pastime, they dress up as whites, do an impression of acting in knockoff hollywood. The CANT SHIT IN TOILETS sentiment in the average negro Indian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your asshole, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilization.
You are the Baltimore of Asia.
Go fertilise the Banyans with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Indian Cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an indian "man" provided for a family, when not coming home from his piece of shit job cleaning the shit covered river to hit his kids.
Die, Pajeet. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Indians are like a step above nigger. People in the US think they are smart because only the smart ones get to come here. Its not hard to have a large intelligent population if there are a billion of you, probability wise.

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU&t

tfw you realize all those 'black' crimes in the U.S also lump in the seemingly endless indian street shitters in their numbers
where were you when you realized black people aren't as bad as statistics claim, (it's really indians) and why was it on Sup Forums?

Americans are assholes with one god. These dipshits have 10,000.

What the fuck is it with the moustaches? It's like they turn 14 and every fucker is "welp, I'd better get started on that soup strainer"

10/10

Lol. Street-shitting punjabs pretending they aren't racist.
You have your own word for nigger, dude. Khaffir. Spelling might be off, but you made up your own word for niggers.

You're like a sad little liberal, make-believing you're not racist scum and denouncing everyone else as racist to shift examination away from you.

Guess what, vindaloo-coon? You're next. America's liberals is just phase 1.

>God-Emperor is coming

Why are you generalizing an entire race of people?

god damn my mom bitches whenever I call her on the bluetooth in the car, imagine talking on your cell while literally standing on a diesel engine

Why are you still liberal?
It's the current year. Why are you still a cuckold?
It's the current year.
>The current year
>The
>current
>year

Kek

They do stink. Have horrible personal hygiene. Most are really fuckin weird.

KEK BLESS THE GOD EMPEROR

Social justice and equality is not the way of the past, rather a goal we're working towards for the future. If you're in an environment where your family/friends think racism is cool and acceptable, do yourself a favor and get out of there.

MAGA

Be me, at expensive really nice apartments, realm nice pool. Indian guy in his 40's gets out of pool, takes off wet trunks. Hairy disqusting naked body in front of kids, god and everyone. Puts dry shorts on like no be deal. I should've beat his ass and took his gold chain he had but too in shock and disbelief.

Copied and fucking saved

>Social justice and equality is not the way of the past, rather a goal we're working towards for the future.
Guess what. When you get out of college, and stop living off government student grants and your parents' disposable income, and you have to support yourself..you're gonna make some enlightening discoveries about the world.

No one is equal. I'm an industrial automation engineer. I can program 1756-L71s and Modicon Quantums like a fiend. You can't. You can cuck niggercock like a fiend. I can't.

>If you're in an environment where your family/friends think racism is cool and acceptable
No see, you don't get it. By preaching this equality horseshit that's been literally indoctrinated into you since you were a kid, you're actually being a bigot. You want to impose cultural and identity marxism on everyone so you can have a liberal warm-and-fuzzy feeling. People are different. They want to be different. I cite my aforementioned comparison between you and me: you're a brainwashed liberal shill touting your ideological line, and I'm a hard working american that has actually lived in the real world with real people.

Black people with jobs are just people with dark skin. Niggers? They burned down Ferguson, Baltimore, ruined Chicago and LA, turned Stockton into a post-soviet concrete skeleton. You failing to recognize the difference is self-denial and nothing more.

>do yourself a favor and get out of there.
No. YOU get the fuck out. Trump got elected for a fucking reason you cum-gargling little cuck. We're tired of your shit. And we're finding you, beating you in the streets, stealing your women (not hard by the way, you guys being SJWs doesn't turn women on). You're done. Your time is over. You've lost. Your bigoted self-centered egomaniacal ideology has cost millions of lives in the last 4 years, and now it's over.

I'd start running for the Canadian now. But even they don't want you.

>horrible hygiene
>really fuckin weird
sounds like Sup Forums

>No. YOU get the fuck out. Trump got elected for a fucking reason you cum-gargling little cuck. We're tired of your shit.
Please be my friend.

Kek I don't think many in the states think that they are all that intelligent.

Russia

im indian, and i will tell you that most indians guys are pieces of shit... the country is so fucking crap over there, i remember stepping out of the plane and smell of shit hits you like you just got hit with tear gas!
they are the smartest dudes ever, but cannot work together to build a fucking toilet!? they make me ashamed of the country... YOU CAN GET A FUCKING MASTERS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE BUT YOU CANNOT BRING YOURSELF TO BUILD A GODDAMN TOILET OR BUY A FUCKING RAZOR AND CUT THAT STUPID FACIAL HAIR!???

Thats not even the worst...

Congrats on your job qualifications. They neither intimidate me nor validate your argument further.

We as progressivists embrace diversity, not "cultural Marxism." We understand people are different. We want to get rid of the hatred and prejudice towards that difference between peoples. I fail to see how this "costs lives." Your use of terms like "nigger" shows me you don't understand your own hatred. There's idiots of every race, but thinking that idiocy is caused by being a certain race is wrong.

Also, you're not "finding us, beating us, stealing our women" (as if they're a prize to be won). There's no great revolution of racism happening like in your grandiose fantasies. The racism is still present in society, and we- the hard working, socially conscious Americans- will continue to fight it.

i heard engineers are more likely to hav extreme or out of wack perception of reality....

hello darling how r u
may I see ur boobies

India is a shithole because every facet of governement/civil service is corrupt while at the same time the rich have convinced the poor that there's nobility in living in squalor. Anyone who's smart enough to see through the bullshit emigrates so the country is also suffering extreme brain-drain.

The entire country needs a complete structural overhaul to support it's population but the rich don't want to pay for it and the poor have been convinced that it's not needed. They'll point out how their rail system is one of the best in the world (even if that may have possibly been true 2 decades ago, it's gone to hell since then) and how the country is facing a boom thanks to the West outsourcing to India (in reality most Western countries are pulling out of India).

fucking amazing

Not him, but letting in a bunch of third world migrants IS hurting our people. Many of my friends aren't having children or buying a house because they are being taxed to death. Some have gotten turned down from jobs or professional schools because the institutions have a diversity quota. What's worse is the socialized medicine in thus country. Do you have any idea how much our government spends on migrants every year? I invite you to look it up. We owe you people nothing, and I think the consensus after this past election is that most people don't want you here either.

Just lucky, ah guess...

Don't let them fool you, the Brits built the railways.

The south

I'm a white boy born and raised in NJ, friend.

I cant argue numbers as I don't have time to research right now. My original point was a social one, regarding general attitudes against Indian men. If anyone else in this thread did THEIR research, they'd see that India is as diverse culturally as America, if not more

that was god damn masterful

Train Derailments... cuz the alternatives are watching Bollywood movies or Indian soap operas... which don't feature soap...

Atleast we arent in famine and we dont have constant diarrhea

Hillary had more of the popular vote and Trump had less votes than Romney had 4 years ago. To act like Trump's election is some rallying of people is incorrect. To say that it indicates what most Americans want is retarded.

They are being taxed to death? Bullshit. They are being taxed at the same rate the rest of us are (at least with federal taxes). We don't have socialized medicine; you should read a book.

The word is immigrants not migrants you god damn illiterate fuck.

well. that was fucking awesome.

Thank you.

How can one of the most economically powerful countries in the world be so shit socially, like seriously wtf are they spending their money on

How many of those votes were from actual, living American citizens?

funny how the only places ive ever wanted to visit just so happen to be the lightest shade

what about wormies

because of the previous posts, we know what's making that river slightly brown

poo in the loo

tf? samefag though

We have lots of them in Canada. From what I gather. The fathers are cocksuckers who have absolutely no parental skills and let there disobedient loud little shits run all over the grocery store. Knocking things over and screaming. While they casually walk down the aisles with their hands behind their backs lightly staying "stop" or "cmon - let's go" in there gross language over and over while ignoring the kids behavior

Yea cause it's not like all the votes aren't counted yet or anything

In India humans transport a train.

This is fucking interesting because it seems like indians are very social beings. Hence choosing to shit with others while have good chat instead of shitting in a toilet alone.

Still disgusting as fuck.

>Indian Americans
Those are the ones in the states which obviously behave better the ones in India are incredibly psychologically fucked

India is very culturally diverse.

If they behave better here, India must really be a shithole.

>smart ones

you mean light skinned ones, who use the darker skinned ones to get ahead

>cause of death
>burn

>India
>Economically Powerful

Maybe they'll be economically powerful if they can manage to educate all of their rape babies and civilize themselves. They're the 7th largest economy, but 1/5th of their entire population earns less than 2 dollars a day. You can't build an economy on that beyond peddling everday necesities.

Indianfag here. Okay, don't know much but ask anything. Except "poo in the loo."