There's been small talk on the web about how we're days away from being killed due to another planet coming through our...

There's been small talk on the web about how we're days away from being killed due to another planet coming through our solar system. What do you guys think?

I think it's bullshit and you need to fuck off to /x/ with your paranoid brethren.

People have been saying this for years? Stop spamming shitty threads.

looks fun. i hope im on the side that gets hit

If it happens it'll be quick, if not life goes on as usual.

pls be true

An entire planet is not going to come hurdling into our solar system without warning

They are polite like that.

>There's been small talk on the web

complete bs but could be cool to talk about hypothetically
also any tard with a telescope could check if its only days out

no the planets gravity would fuck with us for awhile first

so if a planet was flying at us what would happen? when would it be caught? (assuming it roughly equal to earths size and mass no way it could be kept hidden so would we all die in a broken down mess of a society

It's not possible because angular momentum

The history channel did an hour log show on this exact scenario. It was horrifying

Sounds like fun, one last period to drink all the booze and take all the drugs before dying horrifically.

do you remember what its called

You fucking retard! If we were days away from a planet hitting us it was just as visible as the moon you fuck tard. Also if another planet was introduced into our solar system it would be on the news

Planet X... Aliens... UFO's... it's all fucking BULLSHIT. Always has been, always will be. Only tinfoil hat wearing morons believe in that bullshit.
>inb4 the universe is so big there has to be life elsewhere.

GO FUCK YOURSELF. Space is an empty vacuum... there is NOTHING out there. Every UFO video you ever see is nothing more than little blurry lights in the sky.. DRONES!!! It's not mysterious, it's not spooky, it's not some outer worldly thing.

I would rape as many bitches as I could find before the other planet hit.

whoa first time in history this kinda stuff has been said

fuck whatever that is called.

Just watch Melancholia by von Trier. Really good movie but definitely not for people already depressed.

Why not just jump off earth and live on the new planet? If we jump at the right time it should be doable with a parachute or maybe go with hot air balloon

Doomsday scenarios, there was a few of them: planetary collision, asteroid impact, nuclear war etc

Weren't we all supposed to die or be 'enlightened' at the end of 2012?

Hope it s true, happy to die if alot of motherfukers and niggas comes with me

ladies and gentlemen. we found the first human in history who has seen every inch of the universe. what a hero, lets give him a round of applause

>mfw you have the right idea that theres a lot of bull shit doomsday theories/claims/videos/etc
>but being THIS confident about other life and being convinced that you're right no matter what?
>no different than some mentally ill redneck who thinks he knows for a fact that a god exists

>tinfoil hat, inb4
>HURR DURR LOOK AT THE MEME Sup Forums TAUGHT ME LOLOL IT MAKES ME POINT FEEL MORE VALID

i seriously want to stab you in the throat right now. no one knows the truth, stop acting like you do. fucking piece of shit

But the universe is so immense there is literally a 0 percen chance there isnt life elsewhere
Will we ever encounter this life?
Lolno
If all of the earth, and only earths existence was condensed into one single year, humans have only existed for the very last second of the very last day of that year
Stegosaurus was farther apart from the Tyrannosaurus than the T Rex is to humans
As in
By the tyrannosaurus time, the stegosaurus was extinct
There was more time between those two than between the t rex and humans NOW
not the first humans
Modern humans

ladies and gentlemen. we found the first human in history who has seen every inch of the universe. what a hero, lets give him a round of applause

>mfw you have the right idea that theres a lot of bull shit doomsday theories/claims/videos/etc
>but being THIS confident about other life and being convinced that you're right no matter what?
>no different than some mentally ill redneck who thinks he knows for a fact that a god exists

>tinfoil hat, inb4
>HURR DURR LOOK AT THE MEME Sup Forums TAUGHT ME LOLOL IT MAKES ME POINT FEEL MORE VALID

i seriously want to stab you in the throat right now. no one knows the truth, stop acting like you do. fucking piece of shit

My nigga. I feel the same way.

>HURR DURR COOL I WANNA SEE IT HAPPENED LOLOLOL IM SO EDGY

>Will we ever encounter this life?
>Lolno

HOLY FUCK ANOTHER PERSON WHO KNOWS THE FUTURE AND THE ANSWER TO ALL OF REALITIES QUESTIONS HOLY FUCK

>neither of you know shit

>look at me, im sure of something that im unsure of!

Second law or thermodynamics makes life impossible, we should get more chaos not order, yet here we are.
Pretty much points to a creator has to be involved.

>celestial body is rapidly drawing closer to earth
>not present in the night sky
>no apparent shift in gravitational force through the system
so youre saying a planet has some how left the gravitational field of the sun without any effect on any other planet. its rapidly flying towards the earth but yet it has no presence in the sky. youre telling me fucking jet fuel cant melt steel beams?

The earth isn't a closed system, it receives energy from the sun, so there is plenty of reason for complex life to happen here.

The universe is and thus should get more chaotic as time elapses since "the big bang" but instead we have stars, planets, galaxies and life.

Also the second law of thermodynamics explains the heat to energy conversion in a closed system like a combustion engine. It has nothing to do with how our planet works.

Hercolobus.

Did I hit a nerve, faggot? Stab YOURSELF in the throat. Seriously, do it right now.

ever seen "Melancholia" the movie?