discord.gg/2QWmj
discord.gg/GjQG4
discord.gg/NYVmtr9
discord.gg/gBvKS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Part of a group

my broker is Degiro.

i mainly use ichimoku clouds

My tip, buy stocks in Pumpkins now while they're low, next October you'll be minted!

hows your success rate?

Anyways.

Reason I started this thread.

There's a chatroom that is helping eachother make money.. and it's actually working

We're trying to grow it with knowledgable guys.

Who wants to come check it out

ill check it out, Im doing well with a 25k account

Started trading January this year with 10k. Up 58% so far. Go buy AQMS and make me some more money.

I'm looking more at AMRS

you guys want to come in and check it out?

Stay away from penny stocks mate. You will be sad when you don't become an overnight millionaire.

this ones a bit different actually.

pure fundamentals.
don't care about the cost.

its bio synthetics

eh, i had some pretty good trades back in august. made some good money with LLTC

i timed myself wrong with the US elections and i sold NUGT at a wrong time, i lost like $50 bucks only tho.

i got a copy of Hull's Options and Derivates book, wanna get more into options trading

sure mate

It is wishful thinking that we are going to hop ship to an organic market. I did some quick looking at it, they have a terrible financial track record...their product doesn't seem to hold any kind of competitive edge other than being greener. As far as I can tell, that company looks like it is going to bleed money in a slow and agonizing death. Especially with republicans controlling all 3 branches of government.

alright fellas

NOTE: theyre only accepting guys with some experience at this point, not beginners, so don't waste your time

Go in, and they'll give you access t the private rooms after they talk to you

heres the link
discord.gg/2QWmj

Where do I begin with stocks?

right right, I hear you
need to look deeper though.

one, theyre basically out of trouble, investors aren't going to let them fail now, theyre constantly signing major partnerships now
theyre out of the bio fuels game

there's an app Just for this.

robinhood

Marijuana penny stocks if you buy in a year or so before the elections can be top kek. Bought in 3k worth before it was legal in CO, made about 15k so far just learning still. Some penny stocks crash and go bye bye, but MJNA, NDEV, HEMP, PHOT have had pretty reliable swings

used my gains to invest in something steady like VOO and X... Then Pres Obama imposed a steel tariff...then Trump became president... and I'm suddenly up 300% on my "safe" investment. top kek

Anyone ever used Pepperstone?

Fairly.
Best tip? Don't trade stocks. You're small and don't have the swing you need for actual success and if you "cheat" through day trading using apps like e-trade or a broker the banks instantly know who you are and they'll gang up to fuck you over and take your money as is standard procedure. The best you can hope for is an extraordinarily lucky break.
Best to just do funds and dexs cause then someone else is securely building your money for you.

This. Free basic trading. Minimal access to some weird margin-like deal in robinhood gold.

Investors might not have a choice in if they fail or not. I watched SunEdison (SUNE) go from being one of the market's star children straight to bankruptcy in the space of a year. They were in the solar market...a space most would argue could only improve as we advance...but fail they did.

>different
>claimed by literally every middle class white girl of this century and literally every fucking market ever
If you're going to trade you can't be THIS stupid.

I hear you, you sound knowledgeable..
and I dont have 3 hours.. but AMRS looks pretty damn good though, my friend
keep an eye on it!

but hey, im joining this group, so hopefully I see you in there!

yeah i read freakonomics a bit now im a millionaire ama

Looks good but it doesn't look like I can get it in the UK

I'm doing alright

ive made about 6k on AMRS so far, thank you though

Pic related. I'm an ultimate /biz/boy and I've been in the game since 2009.

If I can give you one piece of advice, it's go all into AMD. You gotta be at the right time at the right place.

I started with $25k, here I am.
I wake up every day at 9:30 AM and trade until 4.
Let me tell you something, get Robinhood if you don't have it already.

Here's a huge piece of advice that will actually make you rich, this isn't a scam.

AMD. Buy a fuckton of AMD. They just signed a deal with Google, getting exposure at a conference, and are releasing their new GPU.

Buy AMD.

nigga whatchu talking about

brother, join our group!
Like minded, and becoming good friends.

Here

>discord.gg/2QWmj
Invite expired.

**********************************************NEW LINK

ONLY accepting those with experience at this time.

discord.gg/2QWmj

Get on my level!

******************************************** Sorry
discord.gg/GjQG4

Says it's expired.
I've got this discord i'm in already:

discord.gg/NYVmtr9

You can PM me through that if you'd like.

in the discord it says recruiting is not tolerated

man you gonna be in trouble

hahaha
im recruiting for them

discord.gg/gBvKS

Is it Xaviers chat? I can't/won't join it.

I've got a chat here though, discord.gg/gBvKS
30k big boys.

If you guys have Telegram that'd be nice

may xavier live forever then

lmao

>only $11k
My point stands.
Banks and large investors target idiots who use small brokers or things like ETrade as its essentially free money for them. Theres plenty of ways of knowing its shit like ETrade so theres no being anonymous and the actual investors have basically gamed the system to benefit them and fuck you over.

I pretend, but I'm not too shabby.

whys that were you banned?

I know all the top traders on /biz/ go to Xaviers school

come join the group holmes.

here

banks dont have time for tiny retail investors like us. banks have huge positions which can affect the market themselves.

no banks will target you, youre insignificant to them. any retail investor just tries to sponge-off knowledge from big insitutions so he can make a big trade

AMD is literally about to wipe 8bn off the SE. Don't believe this rubbish. Jim Keller jumped ship and the whole board dumped their shares last week. Grow up fanbois.

I see what you did there...flashing that Berky Class A.

well done OP. whats your DD behind all these stocks?

BRK-A, sorry but i will have to laugh :D

practice with fake money but you will realize that with real money risk taking is way harder when it comes to a trade

AMD is so last year

all in naked calls for MSTX boiiiiiiiz

Turns out owner of that is a liberal cuck, no Idea, but I remember joining a while back it was chaotic. I don't want to join it either way.

Thanks, but if you'd like to know how to earn $4k a month, you may speak to me through the discord. discord.gg/gBvKS

Problem with those market emulator apps also is that they are usually a few minutes behind the actual market...so you can easily see which direction a stock is moving and make money on every trade.

haha oh so you got banned for being retarded

no thanks man, those other rooms are pure retarded chaos,
might as well go on stockTwits

You're totally right. Day trading with real money you can't help but try to micromanage it and at the first test you pull your position. Ackman is right when he says investing is mostly about having a strong stomach.

In the end, I'm still richer than all of them. I am more successful, it's a shitboy fuckboy discord.

I hang on stocktwits.

This guy here is the permabear who trashtalks every stocktwits symbol by claiming that company is headed for BK even though nothing is wrong with it.

They have lag but they also hold trades for the same duration as the lag. No cancels, no edits. Once you make the trade you're locked in for the lag duration.

Not perfect, and yes you can get the feel of a trend, but not as easy as you think.

And cheating only cheats yourself. Use it for what it is and actually try to get better.

Eh, you probably don't have as much as half the room, but sounds good holmes. good luck!

>stocktwits

good lord why

BRKA is safer than gold.

Just buy and hold with proper allocation and diversification.

Until the old man croaks and you it drops 20% overnight.

I'd say I'm decent, made $18k last year from $15k starting