This phone number is apparently a 'hitman' and is currently giving my friend death threats...

This phone number is apparently a 'hitman' and is currently giving my friend death threats,Spam the phone number with messages or random phone calls,reply with screenshots,thanks fags
+353 (89) 403 0861

Okay

Chekd
NYPA

Just go to the police idiot

NYPA?

the queen's english was his first victim

Implying this isn't op and his equally underage cringey friend trying to get us to spam somebody.

Op, you little turd. Full screen shot with timestamp

Yea, but if this is real it should be taken seriously, regardless how unlikely that is. OP posted this on Sup Forums instead of actually doing anything to prevent someone's life from potentially being in danger.

Here ya go

Considering how he is a hitman he is terrible at using grammar

As retarded as op bvuously is, I'm sure if it was real he would have gone to the police.

You'd be surprised...

My friend won't contact the cops because he thinks it isn't fully real but I'm currently trying to convince him ,

Holy Fucking kek

Unlikely to be real. Someone with that intention wouldn't be stupid enough to warn you AND incriminate themselves beforehand. Even so, even if it's fake your friend should still tell the authorities.

Oh and need I even mention confessing to 8 murders via recorded text.

That is what I was thinking but the people in my local enough area are stupid enough to contact them,there's so dodgy people here

Not your personal army, faggot.
Also real hitmen won't give you a fuckin' heads up.
Also sage.

If dubs say "I bet you wouldn't kill an ant with a squirt gun, kiddo"

ants can swim you idiot

Lurk more

My point is that someone making death threats should be reported to the police even if they definitely aren't "real". The guy said he killed 8 people, that's not something you just ignore. I have professional experience of this.

You can probably get to the right place if you contact any Ireland PD, that place is fairly small and they'll understand that you don't know the guy's exact address. Alternately try typing that phone number into the Facebook search bar. If it's a mobile number registered to an account, it'll tell you who. I'd do it myself but you need an account and I don't have Facebook.

Just go to the police fuck that guy