Pupper is getting put down in an hour and a half. He's 11...

Pupper is getting put down in an hour and a half. He's 11. He started stumbling a month ago and it got progressively worse and he can't hardly walk anymore.

Give your pets a little extra attention today. I wish I had given him more attention and love. He deserved it. He was a good pup.

ITT share pics of your pets and their names

>pic related
Jacque

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qKGicpQLt6M
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sorry dude

We put down our family dog this summer at 12 years. He was a good boy too.

Damn pet feels are tough

That's shit, No picture but my dog's called Winston, Going to go see him now. Best of luck OP

11?, I had a much smaller dog at least medium mixed with aussie cattle that lived to 16. you took him to the vet right? also rip peppie

Just stay with him as he gets put down.

God i fucking miss my dog, his name was Rufus, he was 11 when we put him down and i was 12, this was just a couple years ago too. No pics but he was a boxer.

I dread that day. My little shitlen bichon is a few months shy of 15 and just had a leg injury that she's not recovering from very well.

Tell him I said he's a good boy :(

It's hard, but it's life. But it was worth it. Had a lot of fun times with him.

Yeah. He has pretty bad ataxia (loss of control of limbs). Took him to the vet yesterday

>It's neurological
>We'll get blood work and see what it says
>Could be lyme

Blood tests came back today normal. He's trying to walk on the top of his paws. It's super bizarre. He keeps looking at me in the eyes for long periods of time (which he's never done before) almost as if asking for help. I don't want him to suffer.

same shit happened to my pup literally last week and decided to put the old pup to sleep. blind AF too. Go adopt another one in a month or so.

>I was 12
>this was just a couple of years ago

underage b&

I miss my pup, would spend much more time with her:(

So sorry OP. My pupper is 7, I want him to stay young :'(

your dog was getting old. they didn't think it was arthritis?

>Just a couple years ago
>Underage b&
Fine, 7 years ago

neuro? on a dog?
thats some serious shit there op, and if you notice a change in behavior (ie looking at you for extended periods) he could have a brain infection of some sort, caused by foreign bacteria or parasites of the sort, and due to him being so old, its not unexpected that they would break through his weak immune system so easily. rip pupper, salute

Not arthritis. He was crossing his legs and collapsing when he tried to walk like this video

youtube.com/watch?v=qKGicpQLt6M

Skip to 1:30. He falls a lot more than this, though.

I feel you. My gf's cat is 16. We put out a heating pad for him to laze away on the other day.

He's a good boy. When my daughter was born, he was left at the house alone for 3 days. We left food and a big bowl of water out for him, but my gf's mom was the only one to go home in those 3 days. We asked her to clean his litter box so he wouldn't shit on the floor, but she didn't. This was last year, he was 15. He's blind, deaf declawed, but exceedingly smart. In his state, he pulled a plastic bag out of a drawer, spread it on the floor and shat on it. It was one of the few times in my life I was completely at a loss for words.

I came home early from work today to find my dog Annie had died. First time in 15 years I came home without hearing her barking in happiness that I was home. I still can't stop crying. Fuck this world.

Behavior didn't change. Just as happy as ever. He still thinks he's two. Wants to run and jump, but he really can't.

He lost his appetite around the time he started struggling with walking.

You got it, user. My condolences.

Oscar sends him kisses.

No other submissions of pets, so I'll have to share my other pupper. Her name was Sarra. We lost her early this spring. Two dogs in a year fuckin sucks.

that suck, user. had to put my lab down recently. she was 13. i bawled like a little girl. i miss my doggo. :~(

Too late, put my 11 year old lab down last week.

Tell me a cute story about him? Or something about him that you consider unique to him?

My cat is sleeping on my chest because she's an old tired cat. But she's healthy, and happy, and no pain or anything. So she's all good for now.

Had my dog put down last friday. It truly sucks, doesn't it? To see an animal's life, living alongside your own, just to have it inevitably die. Fuck, I'm getting depressed, and I hope you do not. Her name was Shannon.

Well he is my sidekick and partner in crime. He goes everywhere with me, even work and parties. He is terrified to be left alone, so unless it's the grocery store, a restaurant, or something like that, he goes. Even has service dog papers so legally places can't make him leave. He is funny as fuck too, total bitch magnet.

much love from me and my pupper lulu brah. Sorry your loosing your m8

Was just a couple years old when we got We had just taken her home from the vet. Some asshole threw her on the floor and told them he didn't want her because she pissed on his floor. My mom took her home.

I was sitting on the floor holding her in my hands (couple month old husky-shepherd) and Jacque came over to me, sniffed her, and lifted his leg higher than I'd ever seen him lift it, and pissed right on my shoulder. Marking his territory early I guess, haha

OP (((Hugs))) Lad

My step-father's cat is 21, and honestly should have been put to sleep already. It's too old and broken to possibly be enjoying life, and it just looks sad and asks for help whenever it's not curled up on it's pillow.

Give your doggo a hug, he'd be ok with what's about to happen.

Really sorry for you. Got my dog (beagle) last year she is 11. Ill give her an extra treat for Jacque

Sounds like an awesome bro :)

Tell Lulu she's a good girl and pat her head for me?

Sam and I wish you the best

of course brah

Not my dog, but looks the same except for a white stripe on her belly.

greetings from me and my dog max give your pupper a pat pat for me

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Maybe tell a short story about something your pets did that made you laugh/happy/love them? I don't want this to fall too deep into the depression thread vibe. It's about happiness and loving your pets while you have them and honoring them when they're gone.

He found a muddy pond. We couldn't keep him out of the water. He loved it so much.

i"ve been silent-- for*a while^^
IT feel~s so good tO be free::
::
no%one will s(top m) e
Love.the:::::::::::Sup Forums
Love.the::::::::::::Sup Forums

.the /surgeon\ Has [returned]. . . . . . . . . . . .

Woodie sends her love, hope you'll feel better Sup Forumsro
Don't know what i would do without her

Spookas. Sorry for your pupper loss.

My mom's dog Bo is 7 years old. He has arthritis in his paw. They said he might only live to 10. We got him when I was 12. Shetland shepherd. We saw him for the first time he was buried in his sister. He popped a blood vessel in his right ear so his ear is pretty fucked up. Now all he does is sit in his cage all day. Looking all depressed. Pic is from when he was 3

Fuckin sorry op, here is booboo

nice trips

my lab loved tennis balls. i'd throw them in the backyard and she'd run and get them. she'd come back to me with the ball, but before she'd drop it, she'd shake it back and forth and growl...then she'd drop it for me and we'd do that about 30 or 40 more times.

she wasn't allowed on the couch, but she'd get on it anyway and take a nap. i'd tell her to get down...she'd lift her head and give me a look...then let out a big sigh and go back to sleep. :)

Ask to take the body home with you. Disect it on the kitchen floor. Post pics of his insides....

It's hard, man. Really fucking hard. That's why I'm trying to get you guys to give your pets an extra belly scratch. You can't retrain yourself to be better 24/7 because tomorrow you'll forget about this and continue normal life.

Give them some extra love now that they wouldn't have gotten otherwise.

Woodie is a handsome lady :)

Sorry man, I know that feeling and it never get any easier.

poor little guy,
just cuddle with him until its time,

This is my pupper of 5 years, Peanut.

get cancer an die edgelord faggot

Disgusting piece of shit

here's Sam after a bath. One time I got home and he didn't hear me, so I walked past the door and he thought I was an intruder. So he barks and runs for me, and I turn around and go "rAH!" and he stops, slides across the floor, and lets out a little shit nugget. It was fucking hilarious. Love this dog

murderer
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t

Send him to hell dude.

Peanue looks like a real cunt. Give him some anti-freeze and post a vid of him slowly dying.

forgot pic

The edgelords found your thread op

sorry man i know that feel. stay strong brother

Gotta stay sharp

*Her
>Almost cut myself on that edge

Well she's sitting on my bed right now asking for more belly rubs. I'll share a story with you so at least you'll have a smile on your face.
I have 3 dogs, and woodie always sleeps on my bed. Every morning, she sits on my face and licks my nose and bites my ears to say "Get up you lazy fucker and feed me".

fuck you CUNT
Pets are based OK

Had to put down my ginger cat last year. She was the sweetest pet one could ever wish for. Then she got cancer and started hemmorraging blood into her stomach lining. Vet put her down while I cried like a bitch. So I know what you're going through.

Sucks op here is my cat

>HEY GUYS LOOK AT HOW EDGY I AM
>Wow, what a faggot, anyway...
>HA I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED! U MAD? U MAD? LOOOOOL. U MAD?!

These are my two yapper dogs
Black one is Chocolate
Tan one is Peanut
Peanut has Addison's disease. . .

Rip jaque.

Same with my lab last year, he made it to 14 before starting to fall apart. We had a good morning of treats and spending time with each other before taking him in. I stared in his eyes and held his head while petting on him and talking lovingly. He only stared back at me, leaned into my shoulder a bit til his eyes closed and then he was gone. Rip Finbar, you were always a good boy.

He had a good life, was surrounded by people that loved him. Sounds like a similar situation, condolences, op.

Sorry OP, Shit sucks man. Also my dog Duke.

Please just ignore the trolls. When you respond it creates an argument and it fills up the thread with random shit and also they get their entertainment.

Keep it about the pets :)

its replies like this that make them keep posting.

Name?

But woodie is scared of everything and everyone, i always jave to hug her so she feels better. Jack Russel is skye, my other dog

Sorry about your pupper m8.

This is my cat Cleo. I adopted her 2 years ago and she is 9 now. Shes a fat little bugger. When she wants to cuddle she walks all over me and purrs but I always poke her and she makes these weird breathy squeak sounds. It's pretty awesome. Will love her extra for you today. RIP Jacque.

Sucks bro. My Peanut will live on for her.

Claws

My dog is getting old, She's 7 and she's getting white hairs on her face. I'm gonna go right now and give her some lovins.

it's gut wrenching but im glad i was there.

Stick your cock in her mouth and tack a pic. +1 internets for cumshot on the bitches face.

Hello friend

Fitting :)

Fuck man. 20 minutes until I have to leave for the vet...

You sound like a good guy op and I'm sure your pupper loves you and was happy being your doggo.

Rip doggo :(

Rolling for this

you'll get through it man, it's gonna be rough for a while but you're gonna be alright (:

>
>Fitting :)
>Fuck man. 20 minutes until I have to leave for the vet...

Good luck man, stay strong for your pupper.
Woodie hopes everything goes okay

Sucks op :(

Rip man im sorry.....

Sorry OP. I've been there. Had to put my pupper down last christmas. He was my best friend.

I would, but I'm not a furry

This is Watson. Old pic, she's about 7 months here and a year old now. She grew a tumor a few moths back and had surgery to remove it. Worst few weeks of my life were awaiting the results of the biopsy of the tumor to determine if it spread to the rest of her body. It didn't. It was benign. I don't cry often, but I did when I found out that she was going to be ok. I genuinely love her more than any person in my life, probably makes me a bit autistic but whatever. I am so sorry that you are going through this bro, I will give Watson extra pets tonight in honor of Jacque. Give him a kiss from me.

You are fucking cancer. Kill yourself edgelord.

Please give Jacque a big cuddle for me :(

I'm sure he knows he was loved and is a good boy.

Don't be a fag, do it anyway

Just remember that dogs dream about their owners and what they did that day, stay next to him his last moments

My dogs name is Khali (Khaleesi). We wish you the best!