Why is pedomorphing allowed?

Why is pedomorphing allowed?

>large eyes
>small chin and nose
>developed breasts and hips

these are the characteristics of a teen girl with a maturing body, yet every animated film made today uses them - from Frozen to Zoophilia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny#Attractive_women.27s_faces
the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/34375/title/Why-Women-s-Eggs-Don-t-Last/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

STOP SPREADING YOUR BUNNYFU VIRUS IN THIS BOARD, YOU FUCKING FURFAGS

>I find this character attractive, and here's why you should try and stop me
STOP PROJECTING, OP

it's not just the rabbit. elsa looks like a prepubescent girl

i once paid a hooker to wear bunny ears while blowing me

I thought elsa was a prepubescent girl, with a target audience of prepubescent girls.

what about aunt cass? pedomorphed too

Humans are biologically programmed to care more for entities with neoteny. Pretty cheap way of doing it.

but why also make them attractive by giving them mature female bodies?

Even broader appeal. To be fair, the character in question *is* supposed to be an adult.

I know I know, adult rabbits != adult humans, but man, this is a movie about talking animals where carnivores don't eat meat. Suspension of disbelief and all that.

yes but then her face has the structure of a teen kid, like i said

I don't have the article but a friend of mine shared an article about how, as much as we as a society condemn paedophilia, there's a lot of paradoxical social programming that promotes it.
>shaving / trimming public hair, specially in women
>make up to make eyes bigger
>liking taller males
>males seeking younger partners, with the fantasy match being just above the age of consent
>Hollywood sex symbols (or at the very least attractive celebrities) portraying teenagers in film and TV

There was probably more to it, I only skimmed it. Anyway your points here probably lead into that a fair bit, maybe it's not a deliberate decision by designers but it probably follows a similar mantra to ET (who was aesthetically designed to have key traits of a child - a large head and large eyes - so the audience would sympathise with him), but applied to more human character designs. Include attempts to avoid overtly sexualising the characters with huge tits, but also give them identifiable human sex traits, and you've got your accidentally pedophilic cartoon character that is quite prominent at the moment.

yeah this is exactly what i'm trying to say. i probably notice it more than the average person but it actually puts me off some media

because it's normal.

200 years ago slavery was normal

>elsa looks like a prepubescent girl
>clearly has boobs
pick one

I want to ____ that bunny

>In a cross-cultural study, more neotenized female faces were the most attractive to men while less neotenized female faces were the least attractive to men, regardless of the females' actual age.

Birds, Fish, and all other non-mammals were conspicuously absent from the film. I believe this implies that the carnivores were probably eating chicken or something.

look at her face moron

Slavery is still normal, it's just not called slavery anymore.

You're now aware that ancient slaves were paid enough money for basic living necessities, and the unpaid slavery of the early modern era was an anomaly in human history.

It's not social programming, it's biology. Evolution is what made neoteny attractive. On a related note, kids don't trust ugly people.

People are naturally attracted to youth and beauty. As women age they want to look younger. Women like taller men. Men like shorter women. Women like stronger men. Women like older men. Men like younger females.

The problem is that most people don't think pedophilia is merely attraction ("child" "loving"), but that it goes further into sexual abuse.

So people see no contradiction between thinking babies are cute and condemning pedophiles (who they think are all sexual abusers).

That's some Roman Catholic revisionist history.

Indentured servitude is not the same as slavery. Many farm workers worked the lands in order for a place to live, yes. It's not the same as being whipped by master.

She looks like a pretty teenager with big anime eyes. Neoteny.

Being attracted to (pubescent)young girls is perfectly natural. The moment a girl has her periods, she is at her most fertile, and our reptilian brain knows this, it's wired to be attracted to fertility. As a girl ages, her ovaries produce less and less eggs, making her less fertile. Of course, if she gets pregnant too young, it can cause complications, and she lacks the maturity to make proper decisions regarding sex, she's more vulnerable to manipulation. That's why we have laws and an age of consent.

The media isn't programming anything, they're exploiting programming that is already there from nature, subconsciously influencing us for profit.

Hmm, I watched this movie and didn't pop a boner at the cartoon rabbit. Maybe you're just a furfag piece of shit who should be brutally maimed.

Because it's hot.

Or perhaps we're just biologically attracted to young teens. However we as a society condemn it for moral reasons, and perfectly fine ones. However those biological wants are still present, so they manifest themselves in other ways.

This thread was started by a pedophile.

The eyes are enormous even in comparison to a baby. When people look at each other they look at the eyes, it is one of the most expressive parts of the face. This is why. The slight boob bumps are there to signify that she is an adult, thus can move to zootopia and become a cop.

Laws exist to stop people from doing things they naturally want to do.

Speeding, underage drinking, fraud, stealing, you name it.

If nobody wanted to murder anybody, murder wouldn't be against the law.

If nobody was attracted to young people, there wouldn't be laws related to that.

People have natural urges, but the law says "stop, you can't do that."

>as a girl ages, her ovaries produce less and less eggs

Wat, a woman is born with about one to two million immature eggs, or follicles, in her ovaries. They are not produced at all, they are not spermatozoa. Menopause is when they run low or out completely. Not every egg is released into the Fallopian tubes though, the vast majority of follicles will die through a process known as atresia.

>A common anime character design convention is exaggerated eye size. The animation of characters with large eyes in anime can be traced back to Osamu Tezuka, who was deeply influenced by such early animation characters as Betty Boop, who was drawn with disproportionately large eyes.

Not that guy. "Produce" was just the wrong word.

But her ovaries have less eggs left as she ages. As she ages she gets less and less fertile.

You have to make a distinction between ephebophilia, which is a justifiable attraction, and pedophilia, which is a mental illness.
>So people see no contradiction between thinking babies are cute and condemning pedophiles (who they think are all sexual abusers).
People think babies are cute because of paternal/maternal instinct. Women tend to find babies more cute because the maternal instinct is stronger. It's also why a lot of Disney/Pixar type animation have cute characters based on the proportions of babies. Now the kind of attraction we feel towards babies and very young(pre-pubescent) children is not sexual, unless you are mentally ill. So no, there is no contradiction between thinking babies are cute(they are) and condemning pedophiles as sexual abusers(they are).

Goddamn Mrs. Incredible was THICC

Guy you were replying to here,
is right, that's what I meant. My post was too long so I didn't proofread.

Compare to Betty Boop.

>That's some Roman Catholic revisionist history

Is it normal for you to blame everything on Catholics out of the blue?

>Indentured servitude is not the same as slavery.

I'm not talking about indentured servitude.

I'm talking about traditional forms of slavery, such as the Roman "nexum" where a person is loaned enough money to live on until they pay off the debt (known today as bonded labour), and regular old chattel slavery (where slaves were considered property and could be "whipped by master" at the owner's discretion), since yes, the Romans would in fact usually pay a living wage to their owned slaves.

If you think the banks don't own you, you're a fucking idiot.

Now comapre to Astro Boy by Osamu Tezuka.

>Pedo
>Teen

Pick one and only one.

I want to fuck that rabbit.

Shes just as fertile at the start of menstruation as she is at the end of it, unless she has some sort of degenerative disease. Every egg is a near perfect copy of each other, and every one has the same potential to create life. Her fertility rate can not lower unless disease, hormonal imbalance or major trauma become involved. There can be other instances of cycle irregularities (due to hormonal imbalances) that can shorten the time frame in which a woman is fertile; usually starting around 35 or so, but that is just one of the first signs of menopause starting to rear its head.

But a woman's peak fertility occurs in her early to mid-twenties. When she hits that peak, her fertility starts to degrade naturally. This means that if you wanted a girl with the most chance of being fertile, you would have to pick one who is aged from 12 to 20.

More like 16 to 24.

It's very rare for a 12 year old to be fertile.

But that fertility degradation can be fixed with hormone drugs. A woman can stay just as fertile until she hits Menopause if she has a good doctor. I work in family planning.

Oh god, were all a slave to the system. Why do I bother with you wanna be edgey fucks.

Kill me now.

>You have to make a distinction between ephebophilia, which is a justifiable attraction, and pedophilia, which is a mental illness.

According to who? The American Psychiatric Association? Which said homosexuality was a mental illness until 1974? And only removed it due to pressure from homosexuals?

No. Any attraction to youth and beauty is justifiable, because it's a result of natural selection. Youth and beauty signal good genes. And puberty doesn't change a person's genes. It only makes them able to reproduce.

And I would argue that *all* attraction is a form of sexual attraction. The only reason anyone finds anyone attractive is because humans reproduce by sexual reproduction. Organisms that reproduce asexually have no need to be attractive, they don't have to find mates.

And no, people don't think babies are cute due to paternal/maternal instinct. You're putting the cart before the horse. Although there are certainly ugly babies who parents think are the cutest ever.

Babies are cute due to neoteny, which is a product of evolution. And cuter babies have a fitness advantage over uglier babies. Parents are more likely to care for and feed a cute baby than an ugly baby. And the paternal/maternal instinct that parents have is partly hormonal, involving oxytocin, but it's also party based on cuteness of their baby. Attractive people are simply treated better by other people, at all ages of life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny#Attractive_women.27s_faces
>In a cross-cultural study, more neotenized female faces were the most attractive to men while less neotenized female faces were the least attractive to men, regardless of the females' actual age.

Pedophilia is an attraction. But most people assume it is the actual act of abusing a child. That's a false assumption. It's like assuming a homosexual is always not a virgin, or that a homosexual must go around raping the same sex.

Okay, so you're a fucking idiot. Good to know.

Yeah, or she'll be fertile but her body will not be developed enough to handle the actual pregnancy. What I mean is that you can argue that it's not abnormal for a guy to be attracted to a 12 year old.
I'm talking from a natural perspective here, without medical intervention. Rich old ladies past their prime taking pills is not something that occurs naturally.

No. Every egg she releases is one less egg she has left. And eggs also accumulate mutations the older a woman gets (although much less mutations than sperm, since men generate something like 1,500 sperm per second). Which is why around age 35, a woman is much more likely to have a child with Down syndrome.

"Fertility rate" is usually just the name for the number of children a woman has.

But as a woman ages, and gets less and less fertile, menopause basically signals the end of her fertility. It's not like menopause "takes" her fertility from her. They are one and the same.

Sexual attraction is based on sexual features(wide hips, breasts), which pre-pubescent children do not possess. Stop trying to justify your sick attraction to children. Pedophiles should be clinically sterilized, regardless of if they are "virtuous" or not.

>you can argue that it's not abnormal for a guy to be attracted to a 12 year old.

12-year-old boys are attracted to 12-year-old girls all the time, but nobody calls them pedophiles.

To be "diagnosed" as a pedophile by a psychiatrist, you have to be at least 16.

But the question is: if a 12-year-old girl is attractive, and a 12-year-old boy can see that, why would a 16-year-old male be unable to see that? Or why would the same boy, 4 years later, be unable to see that?

Reminder.

An egg can not mutate as a woman grows older, as there is no splitting of cells to create said mutation. Any mutation in an egg is there at birth, and usually most of those eggs are all the same mutation.

did YOU make that 'statistic'?

>as much as we as a society condemn paedophilia, there's a lot of paradoxical social programming

There's literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

Pedophobia is a big problem, but thanks to a progressive society it will soon be a thing of the past. People used to oppress us by saying the consent laws would be a barrier, but they're currently dismantling those so they can give sex changes to little kids.

And when you think about it, is it really worse for a kid to have a dick inside them rather than chopping their dick off? I think not. QED.

>"I'm not talking about indentured servitude."
>proceeds to define indentured servitude
>"...a person is loaned enough money to live on until they pay off the debt"

You're an idiot.

Sexual attraction is not always based only on secondary sex characteristic (like breasts, or a deeper voice in males). Secondary sex characteristics only signal that puberty has taken place, and that an organism can now reproduce. Besides, many older women are seriously lacking in secondary sex characteristics. They may shave their armpit hair, they may have their pubic hair, they may still have high voices, they may even have flat chests. And yet there are men who will find them attractive.

And a lot of sexual attraction is based on facial characteristics: eyes, nose, mouth, ears, lips, spacing, skin color, all kinds of physical traits.

Are you suggesting that little boys who are attracted to little girls are "sick"? The beauty of the girl is the same, no matter if the observer is a boy, or older.

Do you think this girl is attractive? Congratulations! That makes you a pedophile. Now go sterilize yourself.

If a 16 year old guy is a attracted to a 12 year old girl, I wouldn't personally consider that pedophilia. I personally would define pedophilia as attraction to a pre-pubescent child, with puberty usually occurring at around 12 years old. If that same 16 years old is attracted to a 5 year old, I would argue that he presents warning signs of being a pedophile, although I believe that you should wait until he is legally an adult(18 years old) until he is judged as such. I guess my point is that the current laws are not perfect, but they do deter, protect from and prevent sexual abuse, which is a good thing.

Its not mutation, its DNA degradation due to Chromosomes lining up erratically

>this captcha tho

>Sexual attraction is based on sexual features(wide hips, breasts)

Yeah because there aren't men into flat chests and slender bodies. You're fucking retarded.

You could have added "and pubic hair" to your comment to stay consistent but I'm guessing even you realized how utterly self-defeating to your own argument that would have been.

Humans aren't wired like you think they are.

Wrong.

the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/34375/title/Why-Women-s-Eggs-Don-t-Last/
>As reproductive tissues age, DNA repair mechanisms become less efficient, causing genomic damage to accumulate.

>A woman’s eggs decline in quality and quantity as she ages, at least in part because an important DNA repair pathway becomes impaired, according to a paper published today (February 13) in Science Translational Medicine.

>The pathway, which includes proteins encoded by the well-known BRCA genes, is supposed to repair double-strand breaks in DNA. But as women get older, the study found, repair mechanisms lose efficiency and reproductive cells accumulate damaged genes and often commit suicide.

Which is why women over age 35 are more likely to have children with Down syndrome, autism, mental illness, etc.

close those reddit tabs bro

what an interesting thread

No circlejerk here boss

Describes indentured servitude.... Doesn't know what it means.

Exactly why this was never on a level playing field.

Do I think she has beautiful features? Yes. Am I sexually attracted to her? No. What I see, when I look at her, is a human who is not yet fully developed. It's possible to acknowledge that a dog, a bunny, a man, a woman is beautiful without wanting to fuck it. I would argue the hypothetical boy who would be attracted to her would be in a more innocent, almost non-sexual way(there is some understanding of sex in pre-pubescent kids, but it is vastly different than it is in adults). So yes, the observer and his maturity, makes a huge difference. It makes the difference between sick fucks like you and normal human behavior.

except the reabbit was implied to be fully mature and equivalent to our 18 years old

>It's possible to acknowledge that a dog, a bunny, a man, a woman is beautiful without wanting to fuck it.

If you call a bunny and a dog beautiful I will assume you mean to fuck it.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>every animated film made today uses them - from Frozen to Zoophilia

It's not "every animated film made today", it's every animated film EVER made, since the fucking 40's at least.

Still, pretty good bait, given how you invented your own buzzword and all.

If I call a scenery beautiful, do you make that same assumption?

>What the fuck is wrong with you?

You're the one with the problem here, if only kind of "beauty" you can understand is sexual lust.

>If I call a scenery beautiful, do you make that same assumption?

Now you want to fuck the trees on a movie set?

You're sick, fucko.

Are animal rights degeneracy and why the answer is Objectively Yes?

You stupid faggot, it's scientifically proven that is what makes women attractive together with big eyes and curvy facial features.
There are people that are attracted to floor tiles, doesn't mean we all are.

>If you call a bunny and a dog beautiful I will assume you mean to fuck it.
That would make sense from someone like you who sees a beautiful child and can't control the urge to jerk off to her feet or whatever the fuck it is you do. I'm sure your parents would love to see that 1TB little girls folder you have saved on your cum stained computer, you degenerate.

>If a 16 year old guy is a attracted to a 12 year old girl, I wouldn't personally consider that pedophilia. I personally would define pedophilia as attraction to a pre-pubescent child, with puberty usually occurring at around 12 years old.

If the 12yo girl hasn't gone through puberty yet the 16yo male would be considered a pedo by the APA. 4yrs ago, his attraction to other 12yos was seen as normal. 4ys later, his attraction to 12yos was deemed a "mental disorder." Why?

>If that same 16 years old is attracted to a 5 year old, I would argue that he presents warning signs of being a pedophile, although I believe that you should wait until he is legally an adult(18 years old) until he is judged as such.

If a 5yo boy is attracted to a 5yo girl, it's viewed as normal. But attractive traits remain attractive. If the boy gets older, why would those traits stop being attractive?

>I guess my point is that the current laws are not perfect, but they do deter, protect from and prevent sexual abuse, which is a good thing.

Do they?

Glee actor Mark Salling is facing up to 40yrs in prison for CP. Facing that much time, a lot of men probably figure they might as well go all the way and abuse a child.

Meanwhile, the billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, who had girls as young as 12 be sex slaves on his private island, served 13 months in prison for soliciting prostitution from underage girls.

When it comes to CP, the argument is "every time copied content is viewed, the market for its creation is reinforced."

Eileen Decker said "Those who download and possess child pornography create a market that causes more children to be harmed." "Young victims are harmed every time an image is generated, every time it is distributed and every time it is viewed."

But when it comes to piracy of movies and TV shows, the argument is "every time copied content is viewed, the market for its creation is weakened."

you undermine your own argument by posting pictures of a little girl you sick fuck. It's obvious from what bias you are arguing from.

>scientifically proven

From the department of Your Anus?

> what makes women attractive together with big eyes and curvy facial features

Again, to be consistent with your own argument that signs of sexual development are universally attractive, you need to explain why pubic hair is not considered attractive.

While you think about that, consider that curves, hips and breasts are niche categories on any porn site, while "teen" and "young" will top the searches. Even old men are looking for "barely legal" entertainment.

Virtually titless wonders like Riley Reid are hugely popular.

Movies are a legitimate commercial economy. CP isn't legitimate or primarily commercial.

>Glee actor Mark Salling is facing up to 40yrs in prison for CP. Facing that much time, a lot of men probably figure they might as well go all the way and abuse a child.
>Meanwhile, the billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, who had girls as young as 12 be sex slaves on his private island, served 13 months in prison for soliciting prostitution from underage girls.
As far as I'm concerned, they both deserve the death penalty, and so do you.

>posting pictures of a little girl you sick fuck

Where do you think you are?

you just know

The question is: Is she attractive? Yes or no?

Now explain the difference between "attractive" and "sexually attractive." Do you think it's "pretty" and "pretty AND an urge to have sex with them?"

My argument is that the only reason any humans are beautiful is because humans reproduce sexually.

You can acknowledge that a dog is beautiful without wanting to have sex with it. But I'm saying that "sexually attractive" does not necessarily mean "want to have sex with it." Attractive is attractive. It's appealing. Someone can be aroused by something, a smell, anything, and not want to have sex with it. Arousal is a reflex, a response to stimuli. Attraction is not a choice. Sex is a choice, a decision.

You could argue that a boy's attraction to her would be nonsexual, but the human face and the human eye is a sex organ. And it's not like a boy's crush is "non-sexual." He may have not gone through puberty yet, but beauty is beauty.

Normal human behavior is admitting that Kristina Pimenova is strikingly beautiful. So it's normal to be attracted to Kristina Pimenova. Something in your brain lights up.

And there's a difference between being aroused by something, and wanting to have sex with it.

why do u think they can become pregnant with the age of 13-14 ?
it's not like biology is fucked or anything. males are simply robots designed to get aroused by signs of youth and fertility.
if a 14yo is just flat chested with no hips no one would get aroused.

>If you call a bunny and a dog beautiful I will assume you mean to fuck it.

No, what the fuck is wrong with you?

If you call a dog "sexy", I will assume you want to fuck it.

But all kinds of animals can be attractive. Aesthetically pleasing. People just use different words for it. Cute, beautiful, pretty, great-looking, etc.

But just because you find something attractive, that does not mean you want to have sex with it.

Attraction is not a choice. Sex is a choice.

gee, i wonder why they do that

Huh?

Someone post a topless photo of Emily Kinney (from The Walking Dead). She's 30.

If all men were repulsed by flat-chested women, the human race would have died out long ago.

This desu. Beauty isn't sexual attraction. I can admit males are beautiful, it doesn't mean I want to fuck them, because I'm not gay.

But here's the thing.

I don't pop a boner when I look at Kristina Pimenova.
I don't jerk off to her picture.
I don't save that picture of her, then go looking for more.
I don't save thousands of pictures of child actresses and make threads everyday about them here.
I don't seek out pictures of naked children being fucked by overweight inbred retards.

I just go
>cute kid
then move on.

That's the difference between sexual attraction and normal regular attraction.
That's the difference between you and me.

what
why

Currently on Sup Forums anons are circle jerking about the new link. He has very boyish features. Would that mean the anons that are sexually stimulated by link pedophiles?

I don't undermine my argument

Kristina Pimenova is objectively attractive. She's a 10-year-old Russian supermodel. She's been called "the most beautiful girl in the world."

Do you think she's attractive?

Do you think everyone who thinks she is attractive is a "sick fuck"?

Bravo.

>But just because you find something attractive, that does not mean you want to have sex with it.
>Attraction is not a choice. Sex is a choice.

So pedophiles dindu nuffin and they were born that way?

Or are you saying gays make a choice to be gay?

How about the movie Pretty Baby, with a nude Brooke Shields?

>As far as I'm concerned, they both deserve the death penalty, and so do you.

What's my crime? Arguing with stupid people online?

did you just say you wanna blank that bunny?

>shaving / trimming public hair, specially in women

Look, no one asked or forced women to do this. They decided to do this by themselves. Sometime mid 90`s they just all decided to do it at once, and have ever since.