Why are parents letting their kids dress like this? especially around the 10 year old mark. Shit is just wrong...

Why are parents letting their kids dress like this? especially around the 10 year old mark. Shit is just wrong. Thoughts Sup Forums?

Government wants it so you can't even hit your kids for such things too, truly degeneracy.

I kinda want to be her footslave tbqh

why do you care?

And people wonder why they end up pregnant by age 12...

How's it wrong? You're the one sexualizing her in your own mind. I think that says more about how big of a degenerate you are than it does about her parents.

exactly, like 80% of her body is covered, something is wrong with the OP if he finds this sexy

So they're rape-ready by fifteen

Little girls should be allowed to be sexy if they want to be.

>short dress
>stockings
>high heels
Cause it's not like society as a whole has deemed all of those things inately sexy or anything.

You are lying to yourself. That's not how it works.

Post pee cee

How's it wrong? I, I'm, I'm CUMMING!!!!!!!

i think you mean 9.

speaking of which, got any pics from behind?

pedos out

Then we should be able to view them and treat them as sexy as well.

>Cause it's not like society as a whole has deemed all of those things inately sexy or anything.
I don't remember anyone taking a vote

Because guys like you don't get a vasectomy

All the items were created to invoke sexiness.

Those are not stockings, those are long socks, you moron. The dress is cute. This getup and high heels are probably worn for some kind of costume party or for fun, that's not casual wear ffs. Again - if you find this kind of clothing on this little girl sexy in any way - you're fucked up, not the society.

Is it weird that it made me cum instantly?

You`re totally right OP.
Girls in that age should`nt wear that!
They shall wear latex-dresses with open crotch.

Theyre about to hit puberty and fertility. They want to begin attracting men, even if they don't know it.

Also, 13-18 is when theyre the hottest anyways.

>Implying I thiink the girl is sexy and don't just think it's inappropriate that she's wearing a short dress, high heels, and stockings/longsocks/whateverthefuck

What's wrong with how she's dressed?? You some kind of pedo or something?

Living in Orlando, you see some pretty slutty dressed teenagers at the airport all the time. Just got back last Friday and there was a girl in some tiny ass daisy dukes and a crop top at the terminal. Looked ready to blow everyone getting off the plane.

It's you sexualising children, not children being sexy.

Fact.

my mom tried to MAKE me dress like this at this age. parents are just like every other random fuck on this planet, stupid and selfish lol

Weak b8, shitty troll.

If you think there's anything wrong with how she's dressed then you are probably an idiot.

I'm implying that you are projecting your own mindset on other people who don't find this sexy and thus - don't find this girl wearing those clothes inapropriate.

>Shit is just wrong
yeah its really wrong...

this is why women are causing the earth to fail

>my mom tried to MAKE me dress like this at this age
your mom sounds pretty cool

true story, back in the 70's, 80s, and 90's you could "date" a 12 year old or teen and it was thought of as "cute" by her parents or family. (see Jurassic Park scene in jeep, and Clueless movie last scene)

Nowadays you cant even get their phone numbers without people thinking you want to rape them and throwing them in a ditch.

MFW society changes and normies think shit had always been the same way for millennia.

Even if she was buck-ass-naked, the "sexualization" is in the mind of the beholder, not inherently incarnate in the girl or her choice of clothing.

Your knee-jerk emotion based reaction is simply severe emotional immaturity within you.

>implying that it isn't clear from this thread that some people do find this apparel sexy on a child.
>Implying that high heels weren't created for the express purpose of making women's asses look bigger

give more detailed examples? i dont remember anything out of the ordinary, but its been many years

She is dressed like a whore

I guess mummy and daddy are pedos

So are you going to post a picture of her dressed in the way you just described? ;)

I don't get it, she's wearing a dress and knee-socks. How the hell would she be considered scantily clad? Is it because you can see a couple inches of thigh? Fuck off.

Wait, I know, it must be those slutty-ass wrists that she's showing off. Can't expect a person to be able to contain the sexual beast within in them when presented with those scandalous child-wrists.

True, but the fact is that the ever present paranoia got spread as people became more aware of sex predators, pedophiles, etc.

Normies always think that shit, and they are almost always wrong. 95% of dickhats everywhere think the world is exactly what they think it is.

That's the main problem today is people thinking their convoluted model of reality is even close while they throw a tantrum when anything someone else does seems out of place with their idea of things.

what?

This guy is a vegan multi cultural lgbt supporting fag

or maybe not

OP here

I never once said i find this attractive or "sexy" as some of you faggots have jumped to. I merely said the clothes she's wearing were wrong for her age. Fucking pedos.

"some people" shouldn't mean you or me, especially whan we're talking about a fucking kid. Just because some fuck up finds a stocking-wearing child sexy doesn't mean it should be banned, holy fuck. By that mindset we should outlaw like 99% of clothing and people up to age of 18 yo should only be allowed to wear track suits. Only problem is that some fuckup would find that sexy too,
It's not like high heels are a fucking dildo, little girls are wearing high heels for fun because they moms do it, no one sane lets their kids wear that kind of clothing casually, again - this is some kind of dress-up, costume party or some shit.

She is dressed like a fucking 25 year old slut on a night out to a nigger club

>you fucking know it you degenerate fucking bastard

You mean 16-19?

No, it's not inherant in nature, but it is in society. These types of clothing, short dresses, high socks, high heels, are seen by-in-large as things you were if you want to look more sexually attractive.

And no, it's not knee-jerk or emotion based. To be totally honest, I couldn't care less. She can dress how she wants. What I am saying is that certain types of clothing are considered by-in-large to be sexual, and wearing these types of clothing means that you want to look sexy.

How can clothes be wrong for an age? Is being naked in the shower wrong at age of 6? NO!

Its the purpose of the clothes, not a general view of them.
The purpose of clothes is to hide something and to show something. At her age, she is trying to do both and for a one reason, sex. So dont try to imply that we are the ones who thinks of a little girls as sexual objects, they do it themselves

Look at the movie Leon.

Look at the movie Lawn Dogs.

the movie "My Father the Hero" with Katherine Heigl. That shit used to be on HBO 24/7 and no one took to the streets to bitch about it promoting pedophilia or ephebphilia or some modern bullshit made up shit.

This entire social outrage is incredibly new. like less than a decade new. Same shit for "safe spaces" in collage.

Seriously though. I get you normies and Im on your side when it comes to protecting people from harm. But you motherfuckers can take it too far and over-correct, and slam against another wall.

It's the same shit as ever, dude. 200 years ago, the same kind of clowns crying a riot over these kind of pictures today were torturing and executing these same kind of girls for practicing witchcraft.

It is literally just witch-hunt mentality, and it happens over anything, which is why the people starting shit over what other people wear need to be put down and put down hard whenever they start their shit. It always goes int he direction of Sharia law where people are fucking killed or beaten half to death for smoking, drinking, or not shaving their fucking beard or watching cartoons.

the skirt is like one inch too short otherwise i dont see the problem with this.
whats the matter OP is it too hard for you to not be a fucking pedo if they arent dressed like mudslimes

Yes, but the information flow has changed, it's much easier to make people paranoid due to nature of modern media, social media, etc

not really, she threw out my camo pants because she thought they made me look like a lesbian

I really liked those pants they had good pockets >:(

What's this Jurassic Park jeep scene?