Hey Sup Forumsros I'm fucking terrified of spiders and I want to fucking face my fears today!

Hey Sup Forumsros I'm fucking terrified of spiders and I want to fucking face my fears today!

Post pics of scary arachnids and help me get over my fear of spiders

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bRV4d9LCawU
youtube.com/watch?v=rLw-9dpHtcU
sciencealert.com/watch-this-giant-australian-spider-capture-and-attempt-to-eat-a-mouse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hope this helps.

jumping spiders are like the faggots of the spider world

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

fuckk, that really triggered me.

Hope this helps, OP:

I kinda want to see a vid of someone getting bit by one

youtube.com/watch?v=bRV4d9LCawU good luck fam

That's actually pretty cool

>fuck this mannequin challenge im outta here

just like how you're the faggot in the human world

I didn't know spiders could spooked like that.

I've seen a spider once. I didn't know they were poisonous and aggressive so I wasn't afraid.

Dubs speak truth.

nice

thought daddy long legs weren't considered to be spiders

what the fuck

That one is a spider that looks like a daddy long legs, that's why it has that name in regular vernacular. Daddy long legs don't have segmented bodies.

shit that was hard to watch

no reason why they wouldn't be...
they're really skilled fighters as well

I remember having videotaped a documentary about spiders when I was a kid, they talked about this one, and the one that makes a net to throw over ants. Really cool.
youtube.com/watch?v=rLw-9dpHtcU

Look user, you aren't gonna get over shit by looking at scary pictures on your entertainment machine. We have all subconsciously classified what we see on a screen by, not real, or not in the moment, which is equally not real. My honest advice? Go to a pet store and talk to a professional handler, tell them about your irrational fear and explain the situation as a university essay you are writing and ask them to help you handle the largest spider they have. Get that shit on your skin. Let it crawl on you in a place you can't see but can only feel. Once you accept that, you will start to understand how truly amazing the arachnids are. Honestly, I'd rather have a world filled with the elusive, hermetic arachnids than a world literally brimming with the very intrusive mosquito, so much so that we are forced underground while the world rots around us..

your post say nope nope nope and open open open and its fucking me up rn tbh

thanks user, now i can't unsee it anymore

I actually had a nest of spiders in my shed, short story so will green text
>recently move to new house in suburbs
>has shed and im excited because that's space for my tools
>shed is right behind woods and i can see some wood tearing but nothing to severe
>grasshopers are not everywhete but there's a lot enough to be annoying
>as im setting up shelves, i say fuck it and grab insect poison
>i didn't know if it would work but worth a try
>spray here and there, see a spider
>spray the spider for giggles
>see another spider, repeat the process.
>i nearly finish the whole shed except the top right corner
>i spray there and a fk ton of baby spiders start running out.
>i haul ass out of there
>i said fuck those spiders, thats my shed.
>put a hoodie on, a ski madk, gloves and grabbed the poison
>go back in and step in.
>i spray the same corner again
>big ass spider comes out
>nopenopenopenope
>shut the door, call an exterminator
>didnt go back in for the whole week

momma spider got angry

>Tired of grasshoppers, kills off the predator keeping them in check.
Solid plan there user.

Here's a Huntsman feeding on a gecko, spiders are truly amazing creatures

You're a complete fking retard also it's a shitty story and you're a humongous faggot

Hey Spider Bro.

FUCK

Aw look at those little cuties.

FUCK NOW I CANT SLEEP TONIGHT THANKS user

spiders are really neat

you're all a bunch of pussy faggots...I fucking touch spiders all the time and they dont mind it
I can even sleep while holding a spider in my hands

What kind of spider was it?

I'm from the east coast of Canada and all I gotta say is, Thank fuck we don't have big ass spiders like the ones in the pics posted on this thread.

I wish spiders were like that irl
some sort of sub-human like niggers but usually more dtf

yeah, western european here, fuck big spiders
daddy longlegs for life:
>eat mosquitoes
>eat other spiders
>???
>best spiders

Spider-fucker detected.
Nice trips tho

That's all we get here. That, and just regular old spiders that are no bigger than a penny. Too cold here for the bigger ones.

sauce?

I invite you to go to your basement and look for huntsman spiders. I'm from Denmark and I've got spiders here the size of juvenile tarantulas.

That ring is too big

Niggered

Post some more giant Australian spiders!

i'll help you learn to love spiders

I only just once in a while find a big spider in my bathtub, about 5 to 10 centimeters long but they only appear every 3 months or so

i dont like where this is going
i dont think my dick can handle horror and arousal at the same time

not user,
but yeah, fair enough, I'll find the occasional huntsman spider in my basement but nothing too serious

How rude

Fuck you be more specific about what to post this is an arachnid

Damn

Nice ass F-650, dude

I was down in my basement last week ,actually. Mainly because I had to go down there to get the winter tires out to put 'em on the car. Didn't see any spiders at all down there. And even if I did, they'd only be little ones. Like I said, the climate here just isn't ideal for big spiders. Too cold and wet most of the time here.

Anyone else here let spiders live in the corners of their room / bouse?

I live in aus and have a problem with flying insects (flys and mosquitoes) coming into my room, especially in summer.

But if i let the spiders live in the corners and shit the number of annoying insects drops greatly.

I dont want to live anymore.

Fuckin cunt. I'm in the same shoes. But I suggest looking at cute spiders. You retard!

Nice dubs.

I'll usually see one or two outside and around my front door or up in the corners of the ceiling. Nothing too serious. Hell, i don't even bother to spray them because they're not doing any harm.

same here but Europe isn't the same, loads of daddy longlegs, really cool spiders

I rent a basement room in an old house, I've gotten used to spiders of a size where you can hear them hit the floor if they fall. I don't mind them as long as the stay away from my bed and refrain from doing their mission impossible schtick in front of my computer screen.

autistic faggot

but then you would only be desensitized to cute(jumping) spiders
which doesn't need any desensitizing at all since they're already "cute"

>I don't mind them as long as the stay away from my bed and refrain from doing their mission impossible schtick in front of my computer screen
kek
thanks
sometimes, spraying is the only thing I can do but when I m late for work in the morning, I have to just move it with a tishue

sciencealert.com/watch-this-giant-australian-spider-capture-and-attempt-to-eat-a-mouse

Ontario ftw

I would punch that shit as hard as i can through the tent

Nope. I'm further east.

Clock spiders are the worst.
Fuck those things.