Secrets thread

Secrets thread.

Time to share.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Splcd6lXoXs
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when I was 7 years old I swallowed a lego because I thought it was one of the toys daddy bought me. I later found out that his toys were smooth and silky.

i'm a guy and i wear panties and pantyhose under my guy clothes

Sounds pretty gay fam.

Everyday? Is it a sexual thing?

everyday.
no...not sexual. it can be. but i just like they way they feel....why should grills be the only ones who get to were nice undies? :p

Nobody cares.

It's true, girls get far better choice. Do you just buy them online? Do you let your bfs/gfs know about it?

We ha sec all ve rets?

I'm working on cheating on my wife. Taking it show, but I've already started the process

Who's your target?

Customer at me job. Tall brunette. Extremely cute.

walmart or target. they have self checkout

i tell my gfs. most are cool with it....they even buy them for me. :)

My, fucking phone auto correct

Well, good luck I guess. How would you feel if your wife cheated on you?

I am allergic to bullshit.
I needed my inhaler just to post in your thread...

Amazed... she died last year.

Fine, at this point. We have sex once a week if I'm lucky, and it's vanilla bullshit sex

i"ve been silent-- for*a while^^
IT feel~s so good tO be free::
::__||__::
no%one will s(top m) e
Love.the::::::::Sup Forums
Love.the::::::::Sup Forums

.the /surgeon\ Has [returned]. . . . . . . .

Getting that sweet angel cock now.

for the past several months my parents have been using these on me. I've told Sup Forums about it a few times as an outlet. Won't have them much longer.

Jesus. What the hell is going on?

my behavior was / is awful so

Awful enough to warrant being strapped down like that? What exactly do you do?

Good lord have mercy are they doing in house electro shock treatments on your ass? That's fuckin siiiick dude your parents must be chill as fuck.

Underage Sup Forums&

they think so, I just have anger outbursts. Punched a few holes, thrown some chairs, choked my brother once. Gotten better though

what is that? probabIy not, no.

Are you me? What process are you referring to if I may ask?

I hate working with lazy, smelly nig nogs. or is there any other kind?

Have you seen a doctor about these outbursts? Your parents shouldnt be 'treating' you like this.

I make shitty YouTube videos in hopes that I can live off the neet bux and never leave my house.
youtu.be/Splcd6lXoXs

Plenty of chill black people, really depends where you live and their ages though.

You are definitely me! Same shit here. And the number of times she has said she is leaving me over arguments about our kids has made me not care in the least about cheating on her.

ya. I got diagnosed with ODD / ADHD and some depression.

Bit too Leafy, isnt it?

Are you on medication? How often do they use the table?

yes, and it was every day / night down to maybe 3 or 4 times a week

I write in library books

Well, I'm glad it's happening less. I hope it you reach a point where it doesnt happen at all though.

I want to kiss feet and pussy from street prostitutes but I dont want to cheat on my gf... would be cruel af, or?

thanks user, it looks horrible but it's not so bad tbh. I got used to them

6 months of regular hallucinations and delusions has slapped me with a diagnosis of schizophrenia and I haven't told any of my friends or family yet

when i was 4 i pushed my 2 yr old sister down the stairs and she died

My reaction

I am the real batman

I have had relationship with a girl that sees ghost and literally live in 2 world (dimension) in one time (our reality, and after-life world)

ask me anything if you want

Eatin' aint cheatin'

Sounds rough, user. You should let a few people know, the ones you trust and know wont judge you.

Ah ha ha

hows that nu-male tumblr life treating yo, is she a trigender pryofox from the world of XD too

Damn. Un-medicated mentally ill people are awesome!

we ha sec all ve rets?

I probably should, but I hate burdening people with my problems when I don't need too. So far I've been more than capable of keeping my sanity in check in spite of everything

nope
yep, we had a conversations that end almost always in 3-4 a.m. in night, always have topic to talk, but she isn't a girl i was looking for

What colour is her hair?

rainbow on top of a purple base

in time we were friends, or right now?

I knew this fucking faggot once, told him to kill himself, I'm still waiting OP ....

have u ever convinced her about doing a threesome because some kind of sexual spirit took over you?
if you seriously didnt abuse of her illness i dont know what ure doing here

Where I live, a guy had been keeping his schizophrenia secret from everyone but his wife. She was out of town, and he had a psychotic break. After a high speed chase, the officers shot him when he got out of the car screaming, thinking he was on drugs. Might want to let a few friends know in case shit gets a little dicey.

Sorry, I'm staying on this shit ride for a few more years yet.

well dude, i didnt because we've never been a couple and to be honest i we have started doing sex-like topics in the end of our relationship

I was more excited about her stories about ghost, afterlife, God, auras, anime and more

>relationship
>Never a couple
That's called a friendship., bub.

yea well that was complicated, she's forced me start being a couple

DID SHE OR WAS IT THE GHOST
OoOoOOOOOooOoooh

Fucking faggot, what honestly do you have to live for, you're a waste of fucking time, build a legacy, kill yourself!

>forced me start being a couple
What are, gay? How did she 'force' you?

I think I'm a high functioning psychopath
I know it's a faggot thing to say but a family friend just died and I feel nothing

>What are, gay?
1999 gigga wut

Also I have thoughts of killing people everyday because it sounds like a profound experience

Like doing lsd

u're no psychopath, its normal.
you will feel things only to those who are close to u.
If they didnt mean nothing, u wont feel shit.
For example my moms sister died recently, i didnt know her for shit but my mom was devastated so i faked the emotion
people do it all the time.
breath in and breath out, youre good

>Some wild hippie chick forced her vagina on me
Only a gay would complain/let that happen.

im not gay
she said me once: 'i will never feelbad if something happen because of me (her)'

I raped two girls, one girl started cutting herself when I convinced her it was her fault but talked her out of it after, got two kids with two different girls that I walked out on, on one of the mothers birthday, I used to strangle girls when I was younger and phished this one girl facebook, I was fucking her and posted pictures of her sucking my dick on it, she lost her job and her family kicked her out. ^^ no bullshit.

bro i seriously think u are both mental and you just lost your chance w/ the only girl that actually cared about u
no-gg

I really struggle with empathy. I wouldn't say I'm a psychopath because that's 2 edgy. But I hate it when people people confide in me about deep emotions or tragedies they've had because I know I'm expected to act in a certain way that's empathetic and I I have to act like I get it. But my interpretation of what empathy looks like on others still doesn't feel right. And I get concerned people might notice I'm faking.

fuck, 01.01.17 is going to be one year since I've seen her, we were at party, but to today Im not able to forget about her

at that party she didnt care about me, was tlaking for more than hour with other guy, when she was drunk and I was helping her, she fucked me off and came to other people
maybe cause i didnt want to dance with her, crazy

Not him but I'm the same. I just dont have the energy for that shit, you know?

Got into penis sword fight when i was in kindergarden, the most fag shit i've ever done. Years passes and im not gay. wtf was wrong with me

You were just a kid, dude. Gay shit happens.

I accidentally killed my grandmother and no one knows it was me.

I've been fucking dogs since I was 15, almost 10 years now. I just love feeling them inside me.

Greentext?

Do you have a favourite breed?

I do. Usually I hide the fact I don't really feel emotions in the traditional sense behind humour or charm. But with that shit you can't. You have to be sincere and that's when it's harder to hide. And if people notice that then other webs I've weaved may become unraveled.

I meet up w traps and crossdressers at least once a month and cum in their asses

German Shepherd. Shaft about 6" and a knot the size of a baseball. Fills me perfectly. And there's no chance of getting pregnant or catchimg anything. Win, Win, Win

damn, lucky, I wish I had a dog to fuck me. Knots are the best shit ever

we ha sec all ve rets, is this french?

>be me, 8 years old
>live at home with mom, sister and grandmother
>grandma has severe COPD, needs oxygen or she can barely breathe
>one afternoon after school
>mom is in the kitchen making dinner, grandma is in her room watching tv
>I'm pretending to be an adventurer or some shit
>sneak into grandma's room, under the bed, crawl behind her wheelchair, real stealth shit
>turn off her oxygen tank
>sneak out like a badass that got away with a stealth mission

I was playing in my own room later, completely forgot about what I did at that point. I heard grandma wheezing and trying to say something a few times but didn't think about it.

>half an hour later, mom screams
>I run in, grandma is face down on the floor, fell out of her chair
>suffocated in the carpet
>realize what I've done, panic about getting caught
>when mom runs to call 911, I turn the oxygen back on and get the fuck out of there

And no one ever found out.

How do you feel about it now?

Where do you find these dogs?

Do you care about your kids/money? Is she on the house title? I wanna help you keep from getting fucked in your eventual divorce user

>turn off her oxygen tank
Doesnt sound like much of an accident.

Shithead
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t

I was crazy guilty for the longest time, but I buried it because I was terrified that I would get disowned or sent to kiddie jail or something. Probably made it much worse, I was antisocial as fuck for most of my life. Still feel really guilty, but I'm used to it now, I guess. I'll still never tell anyone that actually knows me.

I was a retarded kid, I didn't think it would cause a problem. I had every intention of going back in and turning it on again but I got distracted by legos and forgot.

You seem like kinda an asshole desu.

I've killed a gorilla with my bear hands.

Seems unlikely

I'v got pictures of it mate