This movie. Fucking Fuck

This movie. Fucking Fuck.

I agree.

Best movie ever

I'm like that, only my "What I Got" was MERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!

That pretty much sums it all up, user. I got fucking baked beforehand, hoping to see some nice space shit, ended up feeling feels from the feelth dimension of the feeliverse

The whole bit at the end with falling into a black hole only to end up in a hyperspace-time wormhole ex machina was a bit bollocks, if we're being honest.

Have you all seen elysium? Just watched it then and its fucking sweet. Mat damon is a colossal faggot but that movie was tits

Arrival is the kino film of this year, I think I liked it more than interstellar.

Same here.
I cried.

Few things I have cried during, it's to easy to disconnect myself from movies and whatnot... but when you don't expect it, that shit hits you

faggits

I've got it but haven't watched it yet. I'll probably watch that one for my next infusion.
Also I didn't know Matt Damon was in Interstellar.
I saw him and was like, "aw cool. It's Matt"
>matt what r u doin
>matt
>matt pls stop
>MATT

Easily the best soundtrack of any movie in a while

on the other hand, did the same thing before watching Lucy. When my brain didnt try to strangle itself with my spinal cord from the cringy percentage idiocy, I had a fucking blast. So many pretty colours. I regret watching it sober later

Dude watch it. I WANT WHATS IN YOUR HEAD BOYKIE

My only complaint about the film.
Rest was fantastic.

My nigga. Seriously, fucking amazing soundscape

i feel feyou

want to watch it, passenger looks good too

This movie was so bullshit, black hole physics doesn't work like that.

shit! I was so baked when they went through the bulk that I felt the Gforces pulling me down, that ride took an eternety for me to end, so it was awesome.
Best movie ever
Pic related.
>My face through the whole worm hole

meh

Star Wars wasn't real either you know.

so?

You know shit about black hole physics so shut the fuck up

meh. It was alright. Don't get why people thought it was mind blowing etc. Way to hyped, IMO.
And the whole "love can traverse space and time" line made me vomit in my mouth.

It sucked.