He isnt arresting Hillary

He isnt arresting Hillary

He isnt building a wall

He isnt deporting mexicans

Wanna know what he did do?

He fucked you. Now he gets 4 years of bolstering his businesses from the White house. Nothing will happen in this presidency. All you did was let a billionaire talk you into letting him run the country.

You are the laughing stock of the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hes not even in office you fucking foreigner

>Hes not even in office you fucking foreigner
Clue: A river in Egypt.

Foreigner detected.

Considering that the alternate option was to have Hillary Clinton in office, which would have surely destroyed our country with her plans for mass import of refugees (that she knew would easily be able to harbor terrorists, but didn't care) and her slimy business dealings with countries like Qatar and Russia, selling weapons off the books and arming our enemies for her own personal profit, I would rather have NOTHING happen in the next four years, as opposed to experiencing the complete and utter end of my world as I know it.

Ok, good, you're denying his presidency hasn't started yet. We got it.

Delete your thread
oh wait, you can't, the site is run by retards now

I like you. Let's be freds.

>let's be freds
Oh shiit we got a new meme.

Coming from someone who said he would never be president.

Backpedalling faster than a reversing Lance Armstrong

You can't prove any of that bullshit. Neither can the fbi. And neither can trump. That's why he ain't gonna do shit to her.

And you fell for it.

Now wipe the cheeto dick dust from your mouth and try to pull your shit together, trump- humped retard.

There is a reason they call him the president 'elect' because he isnt in power yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t

I don't have to prove it. I've accomplished my goal, and already beaten this hurdle.

Checkmate, hippie

He isn't going to get Hillary arrested because the FBI told they can't. But that could change later on when he wants to get attention away from his impeachment.

>implying I would have voted for her anyway.

Czech'd

>He isnt arresting Hillary

So you admit she did something wrong and should be arrested.

How is Hillary any better?????????????

>777
Kek wills it

that's cool. i voted for that actually.

Yeah so Trump talked Tim Cook about bringing the factories to America. No guarantee but the discussions have started.

Stop only seeing what he is not doing and look at what he is doing. God damn feed the right wolf.
You know what go protest and try to get a terrorist supporter in office thats a better idea, and then we can goto war with Russia which doesn't have our military budget. Because they will just roll over and not nuke the fuck out of us. You thats why they fought to keep the nukez on the table, to not use them against a superior force. Wake the fuck up people, read a book, do some research you fuckin sheep.

TRIGGERED

This. All Trump supporters should kill themselves. /thread.

Trump is Prez get over it kid, go back to class and stop with your "protests"

honestly?

>Actually knows how to do politics
>Has ethics, despite what your right wing nut job media has forcefed you for 20 years

I'm so tired of hearing you cowards whimper about the Russian Bear. And you call me a sheep?

I've done my own reasearch and guess what - Trump is a fucking con man. Saying that Hillary supports terrorism is fucking ignorant. That is exactly as accurate as saying Bush was a terrorist supporter because he sucked Saudi dick.

nope, and he never will be. If we don't get the election invalidated, and we don't get electoral college to shift, then he will be impeached with a few months.

>knows how to do politics
>"more gibberish"

wow you sound really well informed and smart.

You can't /thread your own post, dingus. And you also can't stump the trump!

op deserves a medal

Fucking Trumptards smh

These are the people I love seeing on this site every day. You know? No matter what goes wrong in your life, at least you're not this guy. Thank you for the work you do.

>saying Hillary supports terrorism is fucking ignorant.

say she doesn't is fucking sheepish. go back to your pen bitch

I just did. You mad? Are you butt hurt that your lord and savior Donald Trump won't do shit for you? Just how retarded are you to even be on his side after realizing he won't do a thing for you or your kind? You're probably into getting cucked by a superior male, much like how Trump cucked you with his broken promises.

Trumps business success rate is higher than a condoms, you know that thing your parents should have worn....

Trump doesn't ''own'' shit. He's got plenty of daddys businesses handed down to him but he's never built a goddamn thing in his life.

sure sure

I don't think you quite understand. When a football player spikes a ball after he scores a touchdown, it's not because he's angry...

you got rekt scrub just leave.

OBONGO IS STILL IN OFFICE, you want him to play nice or you want him to toss that motherfucker out and get shit started? get fuckt you moron. all these people saying, "WELL HES OFF TO A ROCKY START" "WEELLL YOU KNOW PEOPLE ARE WORRIED HE DOESNT HAVE A CABINET YET!" hes currently more organized than the obama admin had been this early in its conception these people have no frame of reference and no desire to look at facts and learn from history. the man hasnt even taken the presidential oath and people are labeling him the worst president in history, do you see what this implies my child? THE PEOPLE IN POWER ARE DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO ASSASSINATE HIS CHARACTER, THEY KNOW THE JIG IS UP.

just another self serving billionaire.

Of course I'm glad Hillary lost though. WW3 is delayed a few years

but trump won the seat.... so arent you the rekt one mate? better run the trump death squads are coming to take you away...

You don't get sworn into office until Jan 20th you dipshit

could easily be an idiot who doesn't understand his own fucking system. And just doesn't want to admit to being a part of it.

what a shame, WW3 might have forced you to leave mummy and daddies basement and become a man, maybe next time though eh?

You have to go back.

praise kek please be real... this is amazing.

good b8 tho m8, isn't sworn in yet

GG

someone's been drinking the breitbart koolaid
you know that site's the equivalent of the huffington post right

He pissed of every SJW, every feminst, every hollywood elite, every democrat and every faggot like you in the world.

That's all I wanted.

> isn't building a wall

Riiiight.. You realize much of the things he promised already are ready to go?

I didn't even vote for Hillary or Trump and im glad Trump won. why are all the Hillary supporters cry babies my nominee lost im not protesting .

Hillary has business dealings with Russia? I think you are confusing her with Trump bro.

Lmfao

daaaaamn thats some diligence. im proud to be siding with trumpies now, they some scary fucks.

Im afraid you are right... but he stopped both the Bushes and the Clintons and he made Democrats cry for a week.

It felt sooo good man

well we all cant drink high quality onion.com kombucha like you my friend, its a shame your side lost, i would have loved to refer to you in your native pronouns while telling you youre the smartest, most beautiful and intelligent xim i have had the honor of serving.

He isnt in office yet you fucking mongoloid

oh they will keep crying, make no mistake, go read the comments of the latest colbert youtube video, not to mention the delusional children that still think hillary has a chance of being elected, there is still plenty of sorrow and tears to mine from these children's tear ducts.

I'd like to point out that the US Mexico border is 2k miles and the US already has a "wall" of fences for 700 of those miles.
How hard do people think it would be to add another 1300 miles.

NBC News reported that Customs and Border Protection spent $2.4 billion completing 670 miles of border fence from 2006 to 2009

>tfw shills just saying shit because they have no weapons against FREEDOM
Feels good bathing in these salty liberal tears.

the wall is being built, the illegals will be deported, america will be great again, and no amount of bait threads or safe spaces will stop it, its fucking glorious, im getting a hard on just thinking about it.

>Trump isn't going to run for president
>Trump isn't going to win the primaries
>Trump isn't going to win the election

could have been worse, Hillary could have won and kept her promises.

>not even in office

He wasn't in office when he made promises. And he's not in office and he's giving every indication of breaking those promises. Why would you believe one but not the other?

You fucks think you've taken the red pill, but don't actually know how to see what's right in front of your face.

The best part about the wall is Mexico wants it. Because the imigrants goto Mexico before they come to America. The real problem is most people only think Mexicans are the imigrants that Trump is going after.

you mean go on 100 degree patrols in the fucking desert with a bunch of sweaty sexually frustrated guys for a bunch of trillionäire politicians who fuck 10 year olds in satanic orgies on a nightly basis?

Yeah no thanks.

That picture doesn't look very fence-like at all.

Maybe give him 15 actual minutes in office before you start bitching about what he didn't do as president, you moron. You're as bad as those libtard kids putting themselves on suicide watch before we've even had a chance to abolish any of their faggot rights.

Don't blame me. I voted for Kodos.

kek

That's okay, with it being a metaphor and all.

> promises a wall
> delivers a metaphor

Trump, the first OP in the White House.

And that, I will remind you, will make him a giant faggot.

All politicians lie. Did you just figure this out?

>Nothing will happen in this presidency.
That is exactly what will make it so much better than current one.

wait, i don't want los angeles or san diego in mex again

trump will do a better job than both obama and hillary.

Do you even English or Thought Process?

Finally somebody noticed.. Kek
I posted that half an hour ago at least!

He's saying all this shit to keep the media at bay then boom

Samefag

This. Just getting rid of Obama's executive orders will be worth the price of admission.

>Hope springs eternal.

The real wording of the saying should be that delusion springs eternal. You believed what he said before; you should believe what he says now.

> mfw that wall takes care of most illegal beaners, westcoast sjw's, and media jews

She lost and you don't get your gun-confiscation and tranny-normalizing agenda. Poor faggots, boo hoo for you.

Right the ability to call martial law in times of piece. wtf is that about.