GF and I have lightly discussed strap on play. Anyone with pegging experience? Tips? Advice? Stories?

GF and I have lightly discussed strap on play. Anyone with pegging experience? Tips? Advice? Stories?

lube up nigga

You'll want to taste some real dick nigga after this.

Speaking from experience?

No, but I was close once to have some gay sex #nohomo.
Too bad I was a little drunk and I said no.
What a shame...

Why not just go out and fuck a dude if you want?

I like them titties more.

Bimp

Use a lot of lube and don't be afraid to guide her in. Tell her if it starts hurting at any point and make up a safe word if needed. That's how me & my gf have done it and it felt great. I came buckets.

More

I would with my girl but i feel like shed look at me differently

Ask her to take the lead in the bedroom. She'll eventually make you take it up the ass.

Besides, so what if she thinks of you differently? For all you know, she'll enjoy it and think it's cute.

Idk it's an awkward spot for me. Like I want it and she's brought it up but idk how I'd feel afterwards

This.

Girls don't want a beta sissy boy who likes taking dicks up his butt...

wow

i have done a little strap on play with the gf, but then she wanted me to wear chastity. i said it looked uncomfortable, but id wear it if that meant she fucked me more often. what's your thoughts on that situation anons?

Does she have you suck it?

What have you guys done, and what enjoyment does she get out of it.

shes had me suck it while in her (main toy we use is a feeldoe strapless) so she got the POV of being a guy, which she liked. but the actual fucking we've done doggy and reverse cowgirl which she's cum from.

Do you moan the name of a guy and she imagines she is that guy?

Has she wanted to take it further?

If we weren't supposed to take it in the ass explain the prostate fag

no.
well the chastity is kinda further i guess? i think itd be uncomfortable and not useful in keeping me from being too rough on her, the reason the devices were designed. it might be a power play.

Is she trying to sissy you up?

more feminist propaganda. if you really are a "man" considering it, i hope you fucking die

I hope I die too. Thank you.

im not sure. we're both bi and enjoy vanilla sex, i tied her up once but she went limp and shut down, despite saying it was really hot later. plus, i enjoy anal play from past gay experiences, but she's come from an abusive military house and i can't tell if its a fetish/kink thing or a straight forward power play.

Have you guys done threesomes, or has she asked you to wear womens clothes during the strapon session?