Sleeping thread vol.2

Sleeping thread vol.2

user come back and bring more of this glorious ass

Yeah I posted it, I'm pretty sure there is more (I don't have it) but this is the best one.

she's cute af, but looks underage

actually 18

lovely, do you have more?

best comatose drunk I know

any more?

Gf from last thread

Moar?

you know her name?

We're good... thank you tho

yup

someone asked what was better GBL/GHB? I didn't see the answer. Is one preferred over the other?

Follow up question, how long does it last?

I knew a girl who was "raped" at senior beach week. I always hoped id see her turn up in a sleeping fuck vid. This was at myrtle beach in like 05. I finger banged her in her sleep after a night of heavy drinking... it was glorious, but this was prior to the "rape", i heard it was a couple of black guys and a white guy.

nope sorry user

FYI you were part of the "rape" asshat!!!

its cool, classic I think I know that ass syndrome

always fun to see/touch a girl that wouldnt normally let you

Hey guys I posted these a couple years ago and I lost them and only managed to recover a few. If anyone has the rest I'd really appreciate it! They're of a girl who passed out at my senior beach week. I posted screenshots from an iphone in case there was any location data attached. People thought i was black cause my hands were kinda dark in the picture.

is that a crib

I think she since curbed her drinking due to her black out events

bumpity bump

slightly bottom sided

BUMP

any rape drug recommendations?

This girl passed out at my friend's house and we all took shits on her.

Someone was saying that GHB is better than GHL, any other suggestions out there?

That's a very strange pussy/asshole area

one of her best blackouts

pic?

I thought so too

Anybody have good stories?

I visited my long distance gf over the summer and she let me play with her sleeping body. I pulled up her shirt, sucked on her tits, and then licked her feet for a while before cumming on them.

Felt good man.

no cheeks/10
very unfortunate

I met her friends when she was away at school and I know theres no way they did not try something when she's blacked out like this after drinking hard

Aniki is asleep. Don't wake him up!

why is she on the floor? shouldn't she be in a cage?

WAKEY WAKEY

>Someone was saying that GHB is better
I'm wondering how long that takes effect though.

That is what a normal female looks like. I realize it is different from all the fat hogs you niggers fuck. Either way that chick has a nice body, would totally bang.

Not sure, dosage would be good to know as well...? Anyone...

I've done this, she was hammered and passed out during make out..I said if you go to sleep we are still going to fuck....she said ok

I'd like to know this too.

Anyone?

wife and I went out last saturday...first time out w/out kids in ages. She got loaded and we came home. She was more advernturous than usual, but I was kind of too drunk to cum.

Ate her out and licked and fingered her ass...nothing really new there, but then got 2 fingers in her ass and then a third while fucking her, she rubbed her clit the while and came.

About 3 minutes after she came, she was asleep and I was still fucking her. Rolled her over to go at it spooning style from behind. Fucked her for a while, then pulled my dick out and rubbed it on her face then put my dick in her mouth...she sort of grunted and then that was it.

Went back to the spooning spot and slid it up her asshole...first time anal on her tiny ass. Start pumping a little and then cum in her ass. leave it there a minute and then pull it out and wipe my dick off in her hair.

Next morning she wakes up and says she loved last night. Asks if I ever came. I say yes. She says her ass hurts, did I fuck her asshole? I say yes. She says good. Asks where I shot my wad. I say asshole. She says cool. Next time to give her a facial while she is passed out. I tell her I wiped it in her hair. She smells it and says it made her horny again. Sucks me hard and starts reverse cowgirl. bends way over so I can see her red asshole and then she puts a finger in it. I jizz again.

>I finger banged her in her sleep
>this was prior to the rape
No, mate, that was the rape.

Pics of wife.

Dosage, onset, duration all depend on a variety of factors, including weight, how recently/amount of food eaten, and especially if alcohol has been consumed. WARNING: recombinant effects with alcohol can depress ANS/breathing and are extremely dangerous!

>ballsack
>she

I know damn well you didn't leave that room without fucking her in the ass.

>in the ass

faggot

i'm a plumber, received a phone from a landlord that something was leaking in the basement, coming from 1st floor. he tried to call with no answer from the women on 1st floor (was 3:30AM) He met me there and opened the door, gave me the key and left, instructing me on where to put the key as he was pissed off and worked in the morning.

Pic related, she was actually home fucked up on who knows what and alchool.

wreck her completely

Also, forgot to mention strength/purity of dosage. Unless you have made it yourself, this is at best a guess, and problematic.

More?

Bump

That pic was posted before with a different story.
We will never know the real one.

Pretty sure she is dead here

Post reply to questions on Sup Forums with informed, accurate info. Naturally, ignored.

Or maybe he just took it as an answer and forgot to thank you.

We appreciate you.

Good enuff. Thank youse for the (you)s.

Here is another story from a fuck long time ago when I was single:
pt 1

Go out w friends for St patty's day and run into this group of girls we know. Everyone is getting wasted and having a good time. One of the girls and I immediately start feeling it and hanging out. Walk back to bathroom of bar and I just walk into the ladies with her and go straight to a stall. Honestly, man, I never knew how fucked up a girls bathroom is. Like guys NEVER shit in bar restrooms and basically piss and gtfo. the girls were doing makeup and adjusting clothing and the place smelled like a few turds had been dumped.

Anyhow...go to stall with her and she sits down to pee and I pull it out and she latches on like a baby to her teet. I start fucking her face and she gags a little and I keep going and then the woman in the stall next to me rips a huge brrrrrrtttt and I hear plop plop plop then streaming shit. It stinks, but I am about to cum so tell her not to stop and blow it in her mouth.

Immediately zip up and walk out and she and I keep drinking and go back to her place.

She and I are both wasted so we are flipping this way and that and she seems to dig getting spanked and calling me daddy and I put my dick in her mouth and she pukes all over. Luckily we are in the living room, so we go to her room and then shower together and i tell her to get down on her knees and suck me again. I thrust too hard again and agains she pukes, but we are in the shower so who cares. While she is heaving, I start pissing on her and SHE FUCKNG OPENS HER MOUTH.

rinse off and go to bed and she passes out naked pretty quickly. I keep fucking her and then pretty much fll asleep. I wake up and the bed is wet and clearly she pissed in it.

So I slip it in her ass and she squeals a little and pretty Much shits out my dick.

I try again and again and agian and eventually she just lies there like a manequin while I fuck her ass. I eventually, after like 15 minutes of pounding her asshole, blow my nut and pull out.

Next morning - she wants to go to brunch and goes to bathroom to get cleaned up and screams in pain and horror when she tries to shit. I laugh to myself a bit and walk in on her. Ask whats wrong?

She says her ass is torn up I say "what???" tell her to show me she says no thats nasty. I am naked and dick is growing. she showers with me and we go back to her piss bed and she is bewildered why it is wet. I tll her she pissed it and throw her on it, get behind her and start fucking. About 30 thrusts in I slip it in her ass and she screams but keeps bucking at me.

Of course we never went to brucnh and I never talked to her again. I assume she found her puke.

pic of the girl ?

GBL works fine. We were doing it with my fuckbuddy. I was semi consious , falling asleep 5 sec after she woke me, she was putting finger in my mouth deep, and recorded it. I don't remember anythig.

Bump

That's a dude, right?

You've been here too long

pls tell me it's not a boy

last year after a night out a 6/10 nurse drank too much and walked into my dorm and flopped onto my bed

I tried the face slap thing and she didnt wake up
I wrapped up and fucked her in every hole cleaned her up and carried her to the common room. left her on a sofa

Do you know about the aftermath ?

Is this a legit crime scene?