My girlfriend just told me im too sexual with her and she would like to hang out together more as friends and not...

My girlfriend just told me im too sexual with her and she would like to hang out together more as friends and not concentrate on sex

I swear she is asexual.

Am I a dick if i tell her if she wants to hang out as friends, then consider yourself NOT in a relationship with me anymore, since you just want a friendship?

Cunt

Bamp

you should have a friendship with your significant other, otherwise they're just a fuck buddy.

I don't disagree with that necessarily, but im just super sexual and she is not. She use to be. Im sure this is a classic example of a relationship but it still pisses me off. I have sexual needs and i want to have sex with my girlfriend. At this point, I had more sex single than i do with her (twice a month) and she hates giving head on top of that.

relationships dont just consist of sex

It's still plays a vital part of a functional relationship.

fuck her when you can and beat off when she's not into it. or wreck your relationship because of your sex addiction. I'd be willing to bet she'd fuck you more often if it were a natural occurrence rather than you humping her leg until she gives in.

>ITT a 16 year old incapable of dealing with a relationship like an adult

At this point she is making sex the least important thing, and vilifying me for asking for it, which i already feel pathetic enough having to ask for sex. Just wondering if i should get out now before i turn into the typical guy whos girlfriend/wife never puts out and he is miserable

Thats the thing. Months ago we talked, she pretty much told me I tried to have sex too often with her, and if i stopped coming onto her should would be more into me sexually and we'd have more sex. I abided. The sex has been even less frequent.

>i already feel pathetic enough having to ask for sex
you should. just hang out with her like a human being instead of a sex toy. go see a movie, netflix and chill, whatever. sex happens because the situation is right not because you beg like a pathetic faggot. and if you're literally begging for sex you're probably turning her right the fuck off.

this

I remember being 16

I realized me "begging" which is more asking then she says no and i stop, is turning her off. Thats why i stopped. Now the sex is even less frequent. Actually all we do is find a place to eat, watch netflix, cuddle, shop, watch funny videos, and go for bike rides. we're both mid 20's

We started off dating and had our own nudey tumblr, would fuck 2-3 times a day probably 3-4 times a week, she was just straight up slutty and dirty for me.

And why the fuck should OP hang his balls on the mantle and just give up on regular sex?
Dont listen to them OP, if you dont dind satisfaction with the girl, dont believe things are going to get better. Save your celibacy for marriage like everyone else. Amd right now go out and fuck sluts as much as you can and want

Thank you based user

as ive said previously, she promised me if i stopped asking for sex, it would naturally happen more. Which has been exact opposite. We are at 2 times a month now and i can tell its still on the decline.

Im wondering if i should give her an ultimatium, ask for a open relationship (which she has OK'd about 90% in the past, but i never pursued making it work, mainly because we were just having freaky sex, not a sex problem), or just leave all together.

Im sure telling her im leaving her, while she thinks she owns me, will increase her attraction to me. Everyone wants what they cant have.

Dump that cunt now, she's trying to friendzone you while in a relationship, are you blind?

Sex is like 80% of a relationship. What else do you need a woman for? Intellectual stimulation?

No sex, no relationship.

Good troll, got me to respond. Gah.

sad thing is im not trolling

She tells me "Im not just interested in sex like you are"

Feels like a slap in the face, when we started off with her begging for my dick

if you have any thought in your mind that she is asexual get rid of her. Just got out of one and they don't come back.

This.
If a woman doesnt feel incredible sexual desire for you now, she wont have any to slowly dissipate through the years to come. If she doesnt feel things are right for her like that, she obviously doesnt know what she desires in a relationship or simply keeps you around for emotional support. And if she is getting what she wants, why shouldnt you as well? Fuck these white knights, I used to be a supreme meme gentleman, until I realized that some women are cunts, bit most of them are nevertheless cunning as fuck.

Then tell her you're not as interested in hanging out together as she is.

Be ready to split. What do you have to lose?

Your primary need isn't being met anyway, so why stick around

OP here

Another question on how to proceed. When i bring up my sexual frustrations, she turns me into the bad guy and brings up 79345084579 under the sun that ive done wrong in the past, and makes me feel like shit and wrong for wanting sex

Am i just being a pussy faggot, and should i stick to my guns?

Women are so good at flipping things around it makes me sick

True. Very true

I guess i still care about her, and i would hate to see her be hurt

But then again, why am i allowing myself to be hurt?

OP is a little bitch!

dump her

They all do that, it's their main way of dealing with guys.

You need to stick to your guns and be prepared to take your sexual needs elsewhere if she doesn't enjoy keeping you happy.

The outcome will be either that you get improved sex from her, or fresh sex from another girl.

Win-win if you ask me.

don't give her an ultimatum or anything childish or passive aggressive like that. You aren't satisfied, tell her that and that you think it's time to see other people, no bargaining for more sex no promises from her it'll happen more often just get it over with sharp.

Just man up and ask her WHY she does not like to have sex anymore. Force her to tell you what has changed. Literally tell her that this change makes you very unsure whether she still loves you. Tell you want to understand and that it is her job to make you understand.

If this does not immediately lead to clear answers, end it. don't accept bullshit/
Chances are she will have to admit she is not in to you anymore.

Get better at sex.
My ex was the same way, just get better at fucking.

Worked for me, op, it will work for you.

>and brings up 79345084579 under the sun that ive done wrong in the past

Dump her, nothing good will come from her.

We just had a huge arguement about sex the other day so im going to let things blow over til the weekend and tell her pretty much that. Thank you

If a girl is ok with an open relationship, it means she's already opened the relationship.

>Just man up and ask her WHY she does not like to have sex anymore

No.

Talking and explaining is what women do. Asking "why" is showing weakness.

Act, don't talk. Talk is cheap.

Well she said she would be too shy for her to have it open, but she would be okay with me having other partners

She has no friends. She cut them all out during college.

She is bullshitting. Most likely she's already got another guy lined up to swing to.

A woman is never single unless she really wants to be single.

Op, how are things other than sex between you? Do you talk? Do you have common hobbies or interests? Do you match in the ways you see the world?

Married now with 2 kids. But speaking from my past experience once a gf stops wanting to have sex she is mentally moving on. Wouldn't surprise me if she dumps you soon or you find out she is talking to someone else.

Things are great, we just got back from a vacation in cancun, and before that we went to padre islands, everything is great, we do a ton of stuff together, hang out regularly, the only thing we fight about is sex.

OP here

She isnt REFUSING SEX just to clear things up

But it has slowed down rather significantly, to the point where im the bad guy for wanting sex.

Of course you act. But first you talk. Be a little bit smart about it and you wont be the asshole that 'just dumped her because of sex'. Make it about love and relation and when she will tell her friends, and she will, it will look much better on you.

Well... you gotta ask yourself what exactly you want from her or from the relationship. If you want sex and you're not getting it, and you're not fucking married with kids and a dog, that's absolutely a valid reason for breaking up (amicably) and moving on.

>Things are great

Then, why lose a best friend you already manage to fuck sometimes? Fear of being cucked? Don't forget /b is autismland, many of those that told you to dump her will never manage to interact with a real female...

Get her a nice dinner, get her a bit drunk, screw her hard. And avoid self reference, hm.. so to say, metafucking. It's tiresome talk.

She's not into you she's gonna drop you as soon as she finds something better.

Stop being a faggot. You need to assess your situation.
-Are you guys trying to go long term (Marriage, kids, etc)? If so then you obviously need to work on the relationship side of things. You don't turn her on enough for her to WANT to fuck.
-Are you two just being casual bf/gf? If so then spice shit up, don't be a beta and change your routine. If you are genuinly dissatisfied with the relationship over sex then express your concerns and break it off.

Im 25, been with my girl for 11 years and we have a kid. Sex comes and goes. We've gone spells of fucking till I couldn't get it up anymore to weeks and months between. Lots of factors come into play. Dont focus on sex so much, get a fucking hobby or jerk off like anybody else. If she doesn't want it she simply doesn't want it.

She doesnt drink a drop and refuses to.
while im a "bad boy"
i drink
i smoke
i stay out late

While she is a "church girl" type

metafuck?

If she's asexual how can she be in a relationship?

>taking sex advice from a guy who's been with one person

I have lots of best friends i have great times with, i dont want another best friend whom i have to tread lightly around and take them out and buy them stuff for nothing in return.

dude if you have problems with her, is clear. You are not hot for her. Find to another girl that get horny always with you whenever you want have sex. If not you are lieying to yourselft with your actually gf. Don't be a pussy loser and take more girls.

Lots of stigma and baggage that comes with the church girl types and sex. Sex before marriage =/= bad in her mind. It also plays into the sobriety bit. If you're in it for the long haul then calm down and take what you can get. Going to church with her is major brownie points in her book. She'll drop those panties more often guaranteed (know from exp).

Once again, sex isn't everything. It's for 2 parties to enjoy together and it's her body. She has to fuck a GUY. Would you want to fuck a GUY?

My girlfriend started to do this and I just got my fix elsewhere for a while. there was this incredibly cute and naive girl at my uni halls. Who had never been all the way with a guy. I could tell she liked me so when we went on a night out and no one who knew my gf were about I started getting with her. She got drunk and climbed into my bed rather than her own and baby I had a secret fuck buddy who didn't know anything about how to please a man other than what I wanted. Worked out for a while til I got bored and I dropped her. By that time was horny as fuck again because I hadn't been pestering her. So she became very grateful for my imceeasted interest in her again.

Actually Ive had half a dozen partners. 11 years hasnt been continuous. And honestly just because you put your dick anything that walks doesn't make you more qualified. Pussy is pussy. Women are women. Girl's arent some enigma that is hard to crack.

Sex should be worked towards - together - make the effort to please and understand each other, it's not your reward for being nice to her. If you are not sexually compatible or at least understanding of each other then you can expect the relationship to fail. It's part of the classic "woman need to feel loved to want sex, and men want sex to feel loved". Just be mindful that you don't start resenting her for not putting out. If you're not happy with her company when there is no sex, if you can't help but feel angry if you haven't got any action for a while then move on before you do something silly like get her pregnant

Important question... are you pretty much paying for the relationship?

nah, now's the perfect time to do it. if you wait it will be worse. do it now and make a thread

>17 years of age confirmed

Both are parts of a relationship. Hanging out as friends and fucking like animals. If she doest want to fuck well then rape her in the mouth

nigga u retarted?

No. Its pretty dead even. She likes to eat out more than me so when she wants to she pays

Im hot for her. She just doesnt care about getting laid.

therationalmale.com

Twice a month is bullshit. But the more you get angry about it or beg, the weaker you will appear in her eyes.

This is emotional abuse.

It's a complicated task, but the only way to keep a woman in that sexually heightened state is if she knows you could have other women at any time. This does *not* mean openly hitting on other women in front of her...

Personally, I suggest that you start cheating. Getting something on the side will make you naturally less of a bitchboy when she tries to push you around. Or just leave outright if you can't stomach that. She's going to slowly clip your balls off if you let her.

>I speak from experience--spent almost a year living with a woman who wouldn't give it up more than once a month AT BEST, and never once swallowed. Traded her in for a hotter, thinner girl who swallows every time.

In the end, it's not really her fault. Women are biologically programmed to get wet for a strong, willful man, the same way you get hard for a chick with great tits and a beautiful face. All the blubbering about "different libido" and "not being sexual" is 90% post rationalization for this.

>would hate to see her be hurt
Am i the only one that likes to fight fire with fire? Fuck them if they hurt me i hurr them twice as bad back.

You aren't physically compatible