I'm a very white 19 years old girl and I want a black monster cock pounding inside my pinky pussy

I'm a very white 19 years old girl and I want a black monster cock pounding inside my pinky pussy

There is nothing you insecure cucks can do to stop me

>Brazil
>White
Hmm a chimp wants some cock. Who cares?

>brazil
no one cares

Enjoy the aids and single motherhood slut

Why do you think we care?

STOP YOU BUNCH OF KEKOLDS STOP

Pretend you haven't seen this thread. This is just an example of the Brazilian chans diaspora that Sup Forums just received. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do to stop the cancer, besides ignoring them.

There's a lot men can do about it if we are pushed are hard enough.

All women should be locked up in chains and turned into slaves. The only reason this doesn't happen is because most men wont allow it. Feminists are really poking the bear when they vilify men and screech about "rape culture." Eventually men will have had enough of this shit, and if men push against it as a group there will be NOTHING women can do about it.

>Expecting anything different from modern W*ites

Stop falling for american fetish memes, stupid fucking monkey.

Does those cesspools also keep forcing this BBC gayness?
I guess it was to be expected, they are all a poor quality copy of Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

>Does those cesspools also keep forcing this BBC gayness?
They force all kinds of cancerous shit. Their job is to make everything uncomfortable and disgraceful.
Just ignore them and sage their threads.

I'd like to see you try and lay a finger on us, fuccboi.

The beautiful thing is, that
>burn the coal, pay the toll
isnt just a meme, its law of nature.

Even the mentally retarded white women are getting BLACKED. Damn, white men really have lost everything.

>There is nothing you insecure cucks can do to stop me
Why would I want to stop you? I hope you stay safe and have fun.

bruh i think that potatoe is rotten

Stop posting, the more people see this stupid thread the more they'll group us with Amerifats, leafs and australians on the shitposting scale.

I mean you're basically a bizarro version of us already

>I saw a black person with down syndrome for the first time in my life
Wow

And? I'm more irritated that you made a shitty thread to get (You)'s then you wanting to get fucked by a black penis. However, since you're in Brazil, you're probably going to get murdered after you get fucked by said "black monster cock", because you'll be raped. Then again, being raped and murdered could be your fetish, which if it is then have fun and tell your family you love them before dying.

Not him
I mean, I'm not about le edgy misogyny, but you're being dumb. We're larger, stronger, and we own guns at higher rates. If the majority of men just decided to eschew societal rules when it came to how they treat women, y'all would be pretty dang fucked. The important thing is that most men don't want that world (anymore).
Miniskirts were a common sight in 1960s Tehran. Shit can change for the worse.

>black and with down syndrome
and people say that God doesn't punish twice

I'm a very white 22 years old girl and I want Araragi's monster toothbrush pounding inside my pinky mouth

There is nothing you insecure cucks can do to stop me

You're neither white or a girl

>a downie can get a date
>you can't
a-at least i don't have down's

right?

Wouldn't that mean that we don't shitpost at all and are very civilized?

>"""""""""""Piemonte""""""""""
How many Ukrainian selfies did you steal today?

>Brazil
>white

they're usually killed and eaten by their fellow apes

We don't have to stop you, reality does that. 2d isn't real.