Drug identification needed! My brother was bike down a horse trail near the American river and found a backpack with a...

Drug identification needed! My brother was bike down a horse trail near the American river and found a backpack with a vile containing A liquid with a yellow tint. It bulbs a lot and they stay around for more than a second when shaken, smells like very strong chemicals, plastics or grain alcohol. I'm leaning towards PCP or ether. I'm a experience drug enthusiast. I won't take it just wanna know what it is.

Very rare pure liquid weed, DO NOT CONSUME!

Post time stamp so we know you're not a cheeky little lying nigger

dabs?

Its my dextro amphetamines. Oh and also i lost my bag the other day.....

It's not I've made tincture.

>just wanna know what it is.
Brain juice.

Take some, it'll make you smarter

Its my yellow drug substance thing. Oh and i lost my bag the other day....

its looks exactly like the white peony tincture i have on my desk bottle and all. its used as an anit-androgen

Its my liquid yellow lsd. Oh and i lost my bad the other day.....

Its my yellow heroin. Oh and i lost my bag the other day.....

ADRENOCHROME!

Its my yellow bag. Oh and i lost my drug the other day..... Wait what

Nigger that's fucking vape juice. Like for an E-cig. Light yellow is probably a .3 or .6 nicotine. It looks like Indian giver.

My guess is some sort of homemade PG mixture, like with RCs. Take a single drop and put it in your drink or under your tounge, it's most likely a benzo. The only way you'll find out.

Its my yellow shroom juice. Oh and i lost my bag the other day....

Clown urine.

It should taste funny.

/thread

this

Kek

It's eliquid faggot. For vape life.

Or it's vape juice but if it was it would smell better than the way you described

>a vile

it's a VIAL you illiterate prick

Its my yellow 9gag army. Oh and i lost my bag the other day....

Taste a drop

Could you please ask your question again in English. ....

Fuck no it's not I've done drugs, I know vape jizz and it is not vape jizz

its a herbal anti-androgen. put one vial under tongue and it'll make your balls hurt

Just because he used the wrong vial doesn't mean he's illiterate. Most Americans can't even tell the difference between there and their. They're fucking retarded xD

Looks like adrenochrome to me.

xD

I'm 22 and dyslexic, I'm chilling with it I know I can't spell for shit but I got my point across.

No possible way to tell without a battery of tests or taking it. Throw it away or man up and take a drop.

>I've done drugs hurr durr
Shut the fuck up. I have at least five bottles of vape shit scattered around. You're a cringey Google who pulled the label off a juice bottle. Eat shit, die.

That shit ain't nothing but vape juice. If you want to be a little faggot and play make believe like you have something special then you go right ahead you perfect little snowflake.

its raidioactive, youre died

Try lighting a little on fire. It would at least help you narrow it down to aqueous or organic

looks like either vape juice or sarms (Selective androgen receptor modulator, like steroids)