This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?

This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?

>He's 7'2'', 335lbs (2.18m, 152kg)

Tell him to bite a dick and if he starts shit pull my gun and shoot him in self defense. America forever!

You must live in Europe

ask if we want to fight and live stream it
maybe grab dinner and drinks
let him fuck my GF as I watch
Profit?

me? i turn 360 degrees and walk away

single leg take down to side control neutralizing his size advantage then a triangle choke until he literally shits his pants.
I mean.....uh I'm so b-beta guys am I right isn't that funny?

channel my inner Bruce Lee and defeat the main boss

8'5" 650.ill slap his ass.girlfriend cmon man.i fuck dinosaurs

It dosent faze me because I don't have a girlfriend

id slap her ass even harder. bitches need to be slapped

I'm 8'11 and have trained in gorilla warfare. I'd rip his head off and throw it at the blonde on the right.

>Tell him to fuck off
>Get my shit rekt
>GF is happy i defended her honor
>bouncers kick this monster out of the bar
>everyone sees him as a giant asshole.

my gf is 4'11 so he'd probably fall over in the process

slap his ass

What's his level of training in terms of martial arts? Size doesn't equate to fighting ability.. would probably attack the legs and try to put him on his ass. Or go for the gun since it's Murica.

Shoot him in his face with a rocket launcher
>cue I'm just a nigga with a rocket launcher

He'd crush the bouncers and then he'd crush you. Life is just one crushing punishment after another.

ill sweep the leg
no mercy

that's not how things work in the civilized world.

hand him an icebag for his crushed balls my girlfriend will give him.

ask for security/police to take care of him. sue him for sexual agression.

Second from left is Nochtli.

>leave my mak at his feet and ditch the holster because she will have straight up magdumped him

checked

Kek'd

this fucking guy lmao

Richfag with ICE father here. I'd just pay someone off to deport him to iraq.

kick him in those fucking chicken legs of his

No matter how strong and big he is, he is nothing more than I, against a knife.

Only in real life your girlfriend would dump you instantly and go suck his dick.

And you would go home and cry.

>He's 7'2'', 335lbs (2.18m, 152kg)
still weak against 9mm and i'm not talking about my dick

Punch him in the balls.
Hard.
When he falls over kick his face.

His arm wouldn't reach my girlfriend without him squatting up behind her... I think I would notice something before he had the chance...

Reality doesn't give a shit about the civilized world.

Five guys, weighing 500lbs each, 7'4" each decide they want to break you, I mean beat you into a shapeless mound and leave you for dead. They surround you in a dark alley, and you tell them 'c'mon guys thats not civilised'.

They'd laugh at you, and then they'd leave you for dead.

Pic related

lol life isnt an 80;s movie girls dont just dump you for losing a fight.

Pussing out yes, but actually trying and losing, probably not.

>what are murder charges.

I'm going to kick his knee out. It's going to bend the wrong fucking way. He will fall like the tallest tree in the Forrest.

last year 9 out of 10 murder charges ended in a not guilty verdict or were dropped at earlier stages.

This is the correct response. Guns place honor over brutality.

I hate when people who don't fight talk about fighting.
Look, I don't care if you're 9 feet all and weigh 600 lbs. 3 bouncers hitting you from all sides is plenty. Hell a 12 year old girl could knock you the fuck out if she caught you unaware and hit you perfectly on the chin.
The reality is, size is helpful but it's not that big of a deal. I'd rather fight hte guy in op's pic than a 70 lb chimp.

i don't spend my time in dark alley. where i spend my time there is bouncer, security, video surveillance, police etc..

Stop being such a poorfag

Swing first and try to get a really good first hit in. I'm 6'8" and 302 so I could probably take him if I had to, but I'd really rather not risk it and instead just get lucky with a sucker punch.

I live in the UK, carrying a spoon around in public carried a prison sentence.

This man is four feet of legs. You take him down by his legs and now he's on the ground where his size means much less. Do you think tall people are superhumans?

Yes.

But I'm 5'4.

Huehuehue mother government will protect me for ever.

Sue him for breaking my girl's tailbone

Alright. Jesus Christ, guys.

Do you know why weight classes exist in competitive fighting? Because size is an immense advantage.

Remember when Brock Lesnar first hit the UFC? Frank Mir was an incredible submission artist, a former Heavy Weight Champion, and Brock Lesnar made him look like a child with about 90 seconds of professional fighting experience. Mir won, but Lesnar dominated him in their follow up match.

In my own experience, I'm 240 pounds at 6'5". I've competed in a lot of combat sports, including Muay Thai and "MMA". By some estimates, a weight advantage is worth roughly 5 belts of experience (in terms of martial arts that give belts for rank).

I could have little to no experience in a given art and go against someone not in my weight class and stand a good chance of beating them, if not hurting them.

Ya'll really don't seem to understand how big of a deal weight is. Its not even muscle, its not really "strength." Its weight that generates a lot of power when people are unskilled.

This guy would maul you, no questions asked.

this
i've seen plenty of koksal baba like charaters beathing the everloving shit out of "stronger" oppontents who think they are invincible because they went to gym

good man

say 'dude thats my girlfriend' and maybe he says 'sorry bro I didnt kno' Not all strong, muscular people are fucking assholes.

Exactly. Given his height and weight, his ankles and knees would be under an immense amount of pressure. Wouldn't be very hard at all to break them.

This is America... I'd put my gun to his gut and let him beg for his life.

Ya'll are gonna get into a real fight one day and when you wake up you'll remember about the time you went of Sup Forums and suggested hitting someone in the knee.

A bar fight is not a sport. Competitive fighting bears no resemblance to just putting someone down as hard and fast as possible.

Don't grapple, no pins. Break his ankle, break his knee, kick him repeatedly in the head.

I don't think you've ever been in a fight. You clearly don't know shit.

Being tall is a massive advantage. Reach matters, long legs aren't necessarily easy to take down.

>teleport behind him
>'psssh nothin personnel kid'

won the thread

I fucking love this country

Knock him out (use an object if necessary), rape him and take pics/video and cut off one of his fingers that way there is always a reminder

>being this eurocuck
i shoot him. guns are great equalizers.

I'm a second degree black belt, man. If you actually know how to fight, sweeping someone's legs is not only easy, but very practical. Nobody said punch the guy in the knee.

>I don't think you've ever been in a fight. You clearly don't know shit.

Please see .

I'd kick his kneecap in as hard as humanely possible, attempting to bend his leg back so he can fall down to my level. Since he would be screaming in pain and unable to think or do anything other than clutch his knee, I would then throw the hardest punch right to his nose. You can literally beat anyone if you know what options you have depending on their body type/size.

If someone is too tall, aim for their knees or their balls. If someone is around your height or smaller, always throw the hardest punch at their shoulders. It'll fuck them up and they won't be able to throw a punch back at you. Of course, never fight someone who hasn't done anything to you. But if some asshole tries to fuck with you, you make sure to temporarily disable that cocksucker to put his defenses down, then you throw blows. Easy.

stab a giant in the dick.

And it will get worse. No balls for a coup d'etat & no real political alternatives. With the end of colonialism, we europeans got really meek.

Nah, you're still not getting it. I have done personal security and been a bouncer. Every time someone comes out with some "we ain't got no rules on the streets" nonsense, they're always the first to get caught in the jaw.

You're going to hit this guy once and realize you made a tremendous mistake. I'm not close to as big as that guy, I'm only 6'5", 240, and I guarantee you that I've been hit more than you have. If the person isn't close to my size, I'm not budging. The reason ya'll see those videos of big dudes getting knocked out by small guys is because they are shocking. Its a confirmation bias ya'll are acting with now.

Most of ya'll don't know how to "competitively fight" which means you don't know how to throw a punch, leave alone what a "real fight" looks like.

I'm telling you, this guy doesn't care about much krav maga you've watched on youtube or how many self-defense infographics you've read. One lazy swing from this guy is going to put you down.

I'm not going to bother talking about the "break his ankle, break his knee" thing, because its not a functional approach for the untrained and there is a lot of disinfo about how weak joints are.

when did this nigger jump from a club to a dark alley involving his darkroom friends?

>tfw your career is looking as slutty as possible only to live off guys who look like that and are full of autism

throw a left hook right in his fucking nuts, disgraceful but the only thing i could do

Nose, toes, groin, eyes, throat, ears. He's tall and heavy, not Superman.

I don't have a girlfriend.

>he is the bouncer

Tell him "NO THANKS"

You've practiced leg sweeps on doughy 35 year olds coming to class after work and 17 year olds with a feather chin. More importantly, you've practiced leg sweeps on people your height, and assuming you're not talking out of your ass with your Xtreme Kixx mcblackbelt, you know leverage is important. Stand next to something at 7 feet. Imagine where the hip and shoulder are. Imagine trying to leg sweep something that has 305 pounds bearing down on the point of brace.

You guys seriously don't seem to adequately appreciate how big this guy is.

>I have done personal security and been a bouncer.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Girlfriend?

Okay not a super great fighter or whatever but I have studied medicine. Joints are EASY AS FUCK to break. You can break a joint easily with your own weight by moving irresponsibly. Someone (a healthy adult male is assumed in this example) else capitalizing on the lean or weight placement of their potential target could virtually effortlessly cause severe acute damage to joints.

what's with all the kneecap?
If you want to really hit him anywhere on the leg hit on the long as fuck bone just below the knee
but if you really want to be safe make sure you are the one hitting his chin first

And most people that have actual combat training ironically almost never get into fights like this.

"A neck and a groin," my dear old Grandma used to say, "no matter have big the fuckers are, they all have a neck and a groin."

Ya'll ain't got to believe me. I just know I have no illusions about comfortably taking on some dude that outweights me by a bag and a half of quick-dry cement.

You think the idea of someone being a bouncer, a job that most places just require that you look big and know how to deescalate conflicts is outrageous but the idea that your manlet ass can fight a guy who may as well be a bear is reasonable.

I make this 'girlfriend' apologize for getting in the good man's way.

tell him to slap my ass and lick his face

he'd probably call me a freak and back off

i'm 5'2 id head butt his balls

well you know I don't think you can shoot someone 452 times in the chest over them slapping your gf's ass

motherfucker better wear a crotch guard cus im gona end his family tree

So much This. People talking about wrist locks and pressure points and 'takin em down hard and fast' have never been in a fight situation. Strength and Power trump technique 9 times out of 10. I'm sick of little manlet's talking about how size doesn't matter. The mass of the man delivering the punch makes all the difference, it's science.

ask if he'd fuck her while i watch
the cuck life is super cool as heck

Exactly. You're going to get hit. Getting hit fucking sucks. Even if you "win," its not pleasant.

Again, not a discussion I'm eager to have because no one has actually bothered to hit another person in the leg and see how difficult it is to generate enough rotational momentum to cause them discomfort, leave alone break a joint during a fight.

Your ideas all rest on a hyperexteded, locked out joint on a stationary target, which you're not going to get when someone is leaning forward and windmilling at you.

Kick him in the bollocks then kick his head as he's writhering on the ground.
I don't give a shit about pride or fight etiquette.

You think a 7 foot monster will let you get a hold of his arm in a way that you would be able to break it? No. The answer is No.

This

Fighting arts were developed to correct the disparity in power between the big and the small, the armed and the unarmed.

That means that AT BEST, you've leveled the playing field by taking BJJ at your community center 4 days a week. The difference is the guy doesn't need to think about how to swing his mass. You need to keep your head and react and think things out.

I don't know why I get into Sup Forums threads about this, everyone is a moron.

Making us look bad to the eurofaggots, we don't need to whack someone over every conflict. Fight like a man bitch.

That's stupid this is bait. It is incredibly easy to do especially during a fight when someone is shifting weight predictably. In addition I never said anything about limiting yourself to rotational movement. The knees position causes forward pressure to be the most effective method of causing stress anyway. If you wanted to break someone's ankle maybe?

ahaha mate I fuggen luv this guy... Big Aussie Blokes Represent

I'd lick his cum out of my GF's asshole after he's done fucking her.

m8, thats my gf. fuck off

it does make a differece but it doesn't mean a direct hit to his chin won't knock him out 50% of time
it's not like set up is he slaps your gf and gets into fighting stance because he expects you to retaliate