Hi, can anyone shoop this fucking dog out of my photo?

Hi, can anyone shoop this fucking dog out of my photo?

thx

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zip RECRUITAH!!!

rip harambe

Gotcha

No more sweaty balls!!

Bill Fucking Burr, dont disrespect the legend

he is a closet cuck, just like louis ck

Ba doo doo me undies me undies no more sweaty balls ba doo doo doo.

this, he's trying so hard to act tough. Daddy issues, go figure.

Bill Burr is not a cuck you fucking neckbeard.

you people are such massive faggots. Everyone who disagrees with you is labeled a cuck. You're no different than the SJWs

>literally marrying diarrhea with teeth

white race traitor

he is a pussywhipped cuck that ended up with a feminist social justice warrior harambe as a wife, who is now pregnant which means she got him by the balls for the rest of his life

>Legendary comic
>actor
>has own Netflix series

Wryd right now?

that doesn't contradict a single thing i said you bafoon

Hes calling him a cuck because hes a racetraitor. The joke of OPs picture is that the dog was shopped in from the white couple with the black baby meme. Burrs baby will be black

Race trader
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t

He has such a "I'm taking your money, your home and your wife, bitch" face.

You're welcom

>Legendary comic
Nope. Not even close.
>actor
he sucks at acting
>has own Netflix series
it's a shitty cliché cartoon

Kek

Ohhhhhh jeeezus. Get a load of this fucking loozah!

Dislike. Nigger.

Jesus I never really fully understood how objectively ugly Nia was until now. Her face is worse than Leslie "Harambe" Jones

here you go

I did my best OP. Couldn't see the dog after i was done so i think i did pretty good.

I love Bill Burr, but his nigger wife is fucking ugly... I can't believe he knocked that thing up...

A lot of people hate her, saying Burr married his complete opposite ( he calls out SJW and she is clearly a feminist SJW ) but I've listened to the two of them on his podcast and they have great chemistry and she's actually pretty funny too.

I just listened to this morning and then I see this thread, kinda wird.
Yeah she was funny I didn't see her before but if he likes her who the fuck are we here on a shrimp fecal matter collecting group to judge him?

Obviously that was exactly what OP was hinting at.. this isn't a clever joke at all.

fuckin lold

This. It's entertaining when they get into arguments, but I would never say she's made him into an SJW with all the shit he talks.
But she can be pretty funny, I don't mind her at all and I listen for Burr anyhow.

/thread

underrated