I found this in my brothers Magic collection. He gave it to me when he joined the Army...

I found this in my brothers Magic collection. He gave it to me when he joined the Army. I remember hearing something about the black lotus being a few hundred bucks? Any magic fags here who can help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHIFiQam_uk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depending on the condition, that can be worth a LOT of money. I reccomend that you take that to your local shop that deals with those and try and get a good sleeve for it. It's worth thousands of dollars most likely, so don't get kike'd out of it.

Timestamp faggot

good money depending on the condition. stop touching it without gloves on you idiot

fake nice meme

In the meantime, handle it very gently and try not to touch it too much. Keep it away from water and anything that could damage it.

This guy on YouTube seems to know a lot about it. You should ask him.

youtube.com/watch?v=gHIFiQam_uk

Most expensive one I saw at an MTG event went for like upwards of 30 grand, of course it was like in an airtight case since Beta. If it's legit might pass for a few hundred if you sell it yourself, comic shops will straight rip, or just make it the ULTIMATE trade bait.

one of those that was in mint condition went for around 27 thousand bucks, or so I've heard. If I were you I'd not touch it with bare hands.

Fake as fuck, so it's worthless.

Bait thread. This is fake hillary voters. Derp

Oh yeah?

YOUR A MONSTER!!

*You're

Get out normie

Yea

Send me the card I have always wanted a black lotus. I have played since 1995 8 years old.

Can I have your bent lotus? I'll pay shipping+.

this can't be real...why would you destroy that card?

For (You)'s on Sup Forums

It is called the bend test, if it creases, its a forgery. I still wouldn't do it a BL.

>White border

Meh, just a reprint. Not worth anything.

you're actually retarded if you think that damages the card

You can still get around a grand for a mint Unlimited; nothing to scoff at.
Someone can be an edgycunt if they want to, but you can do much more interesting shit with actual money.