Began the industrial revolution which brought the world into the modern age

>began the industrial revolution which brought the world into the modern age
>theory of gravity
>theory of evolution
>biggest empire in history
>colonies which became rich and powerful, sensible economic policies and government which allowed them to thrive
>world language
>founder of parliamentary democracy
>invented football, golf, rugby and cricket, the most popular sports in the world
>to this day still a nuclear armed NATO security council member, and one of the largest economies in the world

You guys banter the UK, but looking at it objectively we are one of the greatest civilisations of all time

But India and your former African colonies are the poorest countries in the world. You didn't do shit to help them, only Canada and Australia turned out OK.

india isn't one of the poorest countries in the world you stupid cock licker

england also invented electricity.

T. Rajesh Patel

Yes, but can you type civilization?

I wish I were British

Yanks literally dindu nuffin for this world

america has lots of good music

Thanks user, I guess we are ok

england also invented chavs

Yeah, we unfortunately forgot to send their ancestors to Australia with all their cousins

Germans are superior to you Anglos in pretty much every aspect.

As long as you guys stay away from my guns, you guys are cool.

I know, even with a small amount of sickcunts, Australia turned out to be a much better country than the UK, imagine if sent more sickcunts, we'd be 100 times better than the poms.

ehhhh i still kinda prefer france

How does it feel, looking back at all your acchievements and your long past greatness, seeing the mess you are currently in and knowing that you will be never relevant again?

>seeing the mess you are currently in
bit rich coming from a German
>muh HDI

Normans (french in reality) did all of that, we despise the anglo-saxon scum like you

They were in a pretty bad shape during their independence and India's big developments were way after British rule.

>700 years of torturing and enslaving Irish people

>NATO security council member,
lol, puppet. you mean UN

the potato famine was just them trying to send them off to the colonies to help build the empire, but those paddies never take a hint so they had to get rough