Sup Forums this showed up like 3 days ago and hurts like hell what is this??

Sup Forums this showed up like 3 days ago and hurts like hell what is this??

probably a small cut that got infected

Oral herpes.

A mouth ulcer.. You've never had one??

It's called a canker sore, a

Quit poking it with your tongue and it will go away

its because you TOUCH YOUR SELF AT NIGHT. JESUS KNOWS

basically this. its an ulcer. i get them all the time drinking/eating anything tart or citrus. they go away after a week or so

this

Colon cancer.
It's terminal. Sorry, user.

Mouth nigger.
I'm a doctor btw

Nice trips. Also a Canker sore. Prepare for the most annoying week of your life. Rinse your mouth out with salt water twice a day and hope for the best.

take your horse to the veterinarian.

Fix your teeth you fucking britbong

I know it's odd, but swish around either warm salt water w/ baking soda. Or Benzoyl peroxide. It'll sting like hell but it'll clear up quickly.

It looks like aphthae. Hurts but doesn't spread to other people and it decreases with age. Had it for bit when I was a kid but now I barely ever get it even when I have a cold.

never seen a cold sore in that spot, nice going faggot.

canker sore. looks like a pretty gnarly one too. should be gone in a week.

cancer

Canker sore

"most annoying week of your life"
"cancer sore"

You privileged fucking faggot.

mouth ulcer. Gargle salt water; or just lick your finger, dip it in some salt and apply it directly. It will sting like a bitch but do this a couple of times a day and it'll disappear soon enough.

It's a canker sore, there is no cure but they go away in a week or so. If you rub whisky on it it will numb the pain for a few hours (with hurt like hell when you apply it, but it's worth it in my opinion).

Also see a dentist about those crooked fucking teeth, and try brushing once in a while. You look like god damned brit.

Canker sore in a shitty fuckin spot, nothing to worry about just a weird feeling the next couple days... gargle with salt water