So crime has been increasing in my neighborhood in particular burglaries and robberies...

So crime has been increasing in my neighborhood in particular burglaries and robberies. Theres been 3 murders in the past 6 months. So Im trying to talk to my mom to get a gun but she's completely anti-gun. My dad wants one but he also wants pussy from my mom so he's just sitting on the sidelines for this. How do I convince my mom on getting one.
Her arguments
> more likely getting killed by your on gun rather than a strangers gun
> we have a 3 year old
> unwanted attention
>not a good time to get one with the political thing going on right now
> lived in New York City in the 80s and early 90s during the height of the crack cocaine war and know what harm they bring ( gun violence)
> more bad than good

Did you consider that she might be right?

Get one anyway. just don't tell your mum. I'd rather have a chance with my own gun then be target practice for some nigger...

>don't tell people in the house that there's a fucking gun in the house.
Yeah. Don't do that, you retard.
You clearly shouldn't have a gun. The fact that you needed to start this thread should be proof of that. You won't have the discipline or respect for any weapon.
that said, kill yourself. no skin off my nose and one fewer retard to deal with.

Bring her out to a shooting range as a surprise. Give her a double-barreled shotgun.

Bitches love double-barreled shotguns.

Eh?

for the first point, "not if you learn gun safety"
number 2, "lock up the gun in a gun safe or something"
3, "get a concealed carry permit"
4, "there's no reason to do so, if we already have a permit"
5, "well we wont kill anyone, will we?"
6, "theyre more bad than good, in the wrong hands that is. if we know how and when to use it, then itll be ok."

More likely to be killed by own gun only if you count suicides, which no sane person would consider a danger.

Unwanted attention from who? don't brandish it.

Politics are great for buying gun now, they are cheap because rednecks aren't trying to buy them before Obama takes them.

Gun violence sucks, being helpless around gun violence sucks way fucking more. Guns don't magically bring violence with them, your mom sounds dumb as hell

BOTH SIDES MAKE SENSE, THIS IS WHY I CAN'T DO POLITICS... except Hillary is a lying bitch who should be locked up. That's the only thing that does make sense.

>Guns don't magically bring violence with them
this is what gunfags actually believe.

This.
Feelings trump facts for gun enthusiasts, but your mom's offering mostly facts here. Thank your dad for picking a woman with a brain in her head.

And quit panicking, do you really think you're going to become Jason Borne just because you buy a glock?

>except Hillary is a lying bitch who should be locked up
except that no one has been able to prove anything in 20+ years.
You're just a gullible piece of shit.

> more likely getting killed by your on gun rather than a strangers gun
that statistic always includes suicides.
> we have a 3 year old
B-B-BUT BABYPROOFING IS HARD
> unwanted attention
from literally no one, since no one will care
not even an argument wtf
> lived in New York City in the 80s and early 90s during the height of the crack cocaine war and know what harm they bring ( gun violence)
B-B-BUT THOSE POOR CRACKHEADS!
she's fucking stupid. those druggies deserved to die.
> more bad than good
objective opinion

really, op, she's just another brainwashed idiot. there's no way you can talk to her about it since the only shield she holds is her feelings.

Ask your mom what her plan is for when Tyrone and Ja'Quon get cracked out and start trying to kick in her door looking for loot. She going to fight them off with harsh language?

A guy is generally more likely to shoot you if you pull a gun on him.

RIP

Lol 10/10

Criminals are lazy. They see a visible burglar alarm from the street, they are gonna think the house is too much hassle and find a house that doesn't have one.

A gun locked away safely isn't gonna deter shit, nobody is even gonna know about it. Odds are, first possum that comes into the house you're gonna shoot your mom anyway.

Tell her to choose between a fat bull dog or a shotgun

common sense anti gun fags can't wrap their heads around

> Ordered her aids to destroy her multiple devices
> Claims that she doesn’t understand intelligence classification
> Didn’t realize “C” meant confidential KEK
> Hillary hid 17,448 work related emails from state department
> Proven that she sent and received top secret classified information
> The existence of her private server is evidence enough that she was hiding something
> Her gross negligence put Americans at risk
> Sup Forums shill claims no evidence

You just keep correcting that record, buddy.

Yeah because all those kinds of home invasions start with people banging at your door screaming death threats so every neighbor can see. In real life you wake up being dragged out of your bed or they quietly take your shit and leave while you sleep.

Multiple federal investigations clear her every single time. Some guy on Sup Forums disagrees.

I live where this board is from, there's no guns, it's a fucking paradise as far as low crime rate...but your country is retarded it seems, so...moving on from that obvious point

>more likely to get killed/hurt an innocent with your own gun
stats show it as true, she's right.
>3 yo son
lock your guns up tight
>unwanted attention
no clue how that could be possible unless you flaunt them around in your front lawn?
that should be the least of your concerns on getting a gun
>NYC 80s/early 90s
yeah, that was insane. i was in uni there in 89-93

it's a mess you guys are in. i come from such a different place that it's almost impossible for me to comprehend how you've gotten yourselves in to such a mess. no guns ffs, it'd be best. but you've got so many idiots saying they need guns to fight the guvment someday which is what the point of your right is to have them (even though your shotgun/rifle/pistol combo won't stop the us military), and somehow people listen to the idiotic rants on how non-gun countries have knife attacks so it's exactly the same and evil can't be extinguished as a reason for guns being ok.

well no shit evil can't be eradicated. guns kill americans by the dozens every day. random knife attacks, while gruesome, are isolated events. america is a joke that can't modernize. funny thing is i'm sure a lot of you faggots don't even know your 2nd amendment, which abides to the idea of a well-regulated militia, not every retard in america. you guys have gone past full-retard, to plaid. you can't even understand your own wording.

Corrupt administration. Let's see what happens when Trump is in office. HEIL TRUMP.

Man I hate that attitude. Investigation disagrees with my views, conspiracy! Its impossible for MEEE to wrong!

>HEIL TRUMP.
This is the shit that scares me, after he already admitted he wasn't going to go after her, his supporters are torn between the whole it was a joke all along and no one took it serious, or Heil Trump like a fucking drone

Her brain might end up on the wall if some crazy fuckers break into the house at three in the morning.

Guns aren't the problem. Stupidity is the problem. His mom's "mostly facts" are actually mostly extrapolations based off of an insignificantly sized random sample of irresponsible firearm owners.

>my mom...completely anti-gun.
>My dad wants one but he also wants pussy from my mom
if he had a gun he could get the pussy from her whenever he wanted

If a person is unwilling to get a gun, they would be useless if given one. Get a gun yourself, but before you do, do your research, learn, train, become proficient in maintenance and use of firearms. Get one suitable for what you want it to do. Home defense? CCW? Target shooting at the range? Hunting? There are models that are exceptional for 1 of the above. Maybe okay for 1-3 others, rarely any suitable for all situations. Reasonable expectations on level of skill you can personally attain is also factored in (what are your physical weaknesses: eyesight, body proportions, etc).

His supporters rave about what a straight shooter he is and that he just says what he means. Then after the election "oh thats not what he meant, he didn't actually mean all that."

>the fact that there's a murder every 2 months means you guys have a way higher chance than normal of being murdered - trumping the gun
>Most people killed by their own gun were committing suicide and these numbers also factor into gun violence
>Put it somewhere a 3 year old cannot reach, this is not hard
>No one should know you have one anyway

>Corrupt administration
Because the Bush admin was so helpful to Hilary's career.
This pathetic infowars/breitbart/stormfront echo chamber you people are in is astounding.

They didn't really "clear" her. They said that she fucked up and what she did was technically illegal (and it had put other people in jail in the past) but eh, she says she didn't mean to, so we're going to let it slide. Clearly done as a political favor, it's fucking disgusting.

In all seriousness, I'm not alone in believing that something wasn't right with the investigation. If a neutral, 3rd party is brought in to investigate, I'd accept the outcome even if there was no indictment.

The worst that would come out of that is that her name is cleared and all doubt is removed.

Wouldn't that be best for everyone involved?

This
The harm was the fucking drugs

They didn't say illegal, they said irresponsible. Most politicians at the time were doing it, but were told to stop when the realized how unsafe it was. She was just one of them.

"Drain the Swamp"
"Build the Wall"
"Jail Crooked Hillary"
"Repeal Obamacare"

All proven bullshit within 2 weeks of winning the election

uh, no. i am not going to get a gun, but i do know how to use one. if i was in a situation and was given one, i'd lay a fucker out as best as the rest of average shooters. the point is nobody should have them to begin with, same as bio weapons, chem weps, nukes, etc. we've long since gone beyond what's needed and are just making a mess of everything, especially the west, china, and russia. my country, sk, singapore, malaysia are all doing so fucking awesome. you guys are tempting fate and are going to fuck everything up b/c you're too stupid to realize it. I don't have you all though. I despise you ineptitude, all the same. You assholes are going to burn the world to the ground at some point.

>Wouldn't that be best for everyone involved?
Except the witch hunt republicans.

Yeah but that neutral party would clear her, everyone would scream conspiracy and infowars would run stories about how the investigator's son got ice cream off Hilary's old high school coach so obviously they're in Hilary's pocket.

feds she has ties with and has met with before
feds that ignored congress and refused to give them all the info
the attorney general is the one that charges her but she has ties to her too

money and position being passed around

Tell her to grow the fuck up and buy one or you'll pay a bunch of niggers to rob the house

You have to be incredibly retarded

"Criminal negligence"

Ever hear of it?

The FBI DID say her actions were illegal, as well as foolish. They were both, numbskull. But they said since it wasnt "intentional" they wouldnt charge her. Which is not actually part of the law, so the FBI and her have both broken the law and we the people cant do shit.

So... you don't want a closer examination.

Obviously it's because you know that she's guilty and you want to keep making $0.35 for each shill post.

Then I'd say she'd be justified in shooting her son.

Are you actually retarded?

Just buy one yourself

Keeping a gun around a 3 year old is not a big deal. All you have to do is not chamber a round. Do you think a 3 year old can rack a shotgun or pull back the slide on a pistol? The answer is no. I have a perfectly healthy 5 year old, who's tall for her age. The other day I showed her how the slide worked on my carry Glock 19, handed it to her, and asked her to pull it back (yes it was fucking unloaded). Try as she might, her hands did not have the sufficient strength or dexterity to do it, not even close. I doubt she'd do better with a shotgun, but maybe I'll try that too for the lols.
For the record, I have a large firearm collection, and have 3 defense guns placed around the house. None of them are accessible to a preteen.

It's too late for that. There's no way every gun can be eradicated from the world nor will the knowledge of how to make them be taken. Plus what is a gun compared to a tank or warhead? We've gone far, far past the point of no return. Any attempts to destroy the advances we've made or prevent their use just results in a larger criminal market and the people suffering.

I wonder the same about you.

where do you think you are right now?

Booby trap your house with thumb tacks and paint cans tied to ropes and stuff. And by a tactical katana machete from Cold Steel on Amazon. Bitches love tactical katana machetes from Cold Steel on Amazon. $40 bucks and no need for an ID.

If your parents aren't comfortable having a gun in the house, they are likely not the type of people who can be trusted to handle a gun in the first place. They're more likely to accidentally shoot you or themselves than they are a criminal.

What she did wasn't illegal at the time, it was made illegal afterwards.

I'm assuming that if OP has to ask his mom to buy the gun, he's under the required age required by his state to purchase one himself.

>the attorney general is the one that charges her but she has ties

So who's the next AG going to have ties to?

>we have a 3 year old
get a trigger lock, execute proper gun storage
>more likely to get killed by your own gun
proper gun safety
>political thing
politics have nothing to do with personal safety
>lived in NYC during crack war
use this as a point where would you feel more comfortable being able to defend yourself or be unarmed if someone did attack.

you're comparing guns like assholes on the street can have to military. that logic makes no sense. my country had guns. 20 years after laws, almost nobody does, and it's fucking awesome. we submitted, as did other asian countries, to how devastating this technological growth is so dangerous, and did not continue. you guys are acting like it's morphine addiction. you will eventually kill us all. you don't have to, but i sincerely believe western idiots will be the fall of humanity. you just can't stop yourselves.

Yeah well the problem is that once guns were invented, there was no way of going back.Some people are going to always want guns for whatever purpose. Even if you pushed a button and every gun on earth dissipated instantly, what you can get rid of is knowledge and ingenuity. It's not hard to make a gun, any machine shop can make one with basic tools. You can make one in your basement. My point is that they are here to stay, and that needs to be accepted so we can move on and focus on other ways to curb gun violence.

>western idiots will be the fall of humanity
yes, because north korea is so intelligent, and china is such a nice, co-operative country...

Op, the best quick temporary solution is to buy a replica airsoft/bb pistol or a blank firing prop pistol. Bitches can't tell a real gun from a fake one when you're holding them at gunpoint. I got a Sig Sauer p226 replica for this very reason because it was 20 bucks and looks exactly like the real p226. The only major problem with strategy is that it's all bark and no bight. You can fire blanks from a replica pistol, but you can't gun someone down if the need arises. But I would see this as the best compromise between you and your mom.

You seriously want the government/military to have guns but not the citizens?

You realize the whole "guns cant stop the gov" argument is a meme, right? It takes like...5% of the population just protesting to change something. Most of the military would defect. If the tech is needed we can get it from outside sources and wrecking your entire people/country with all the power you got is not a win.

Rednecks taking potshots at drones won't do shit. Mass protests will. See fall of soviet union.

but mass protests with guns....

Will mean unnecessary death and bloodshed.

Well fuck you, i hope your country gets nuked, faggot

If you are old enough to buy a gun, move out of your parents house and buy yourself a gun. If you aren't old enough to buy a gun, STFU, listen to your parents, and get off of Sup Forums - you're too young to be here anyways.

Lol

>I talk about armed revolution
>You equate this with one or two people in the country who are inept

How about get an argument

Imagine if all those mass protesters also were armed, and willing to organize and go to war to defend their rights

I'm 19 and in the state of Arizona you are allowed to purchase a handgun from a private seller at the age of 18 but not from a FFL. Buying the gun isn't the problem, the problem is I'm under my mom's roof so it's her house her rules
I just didn't want to disrespect her and go buy one. But I don't know. I would move out, but I'm in University and so I don't really have the budget to get a apartment with roommates. And my uni bans them at dorms.

Our society is so fucked and corrupted that the bloodshed is necessary right now

We need everyone connected to the government to die
Everyone connected to the media
Or big companies

It's the only way to fix it

They'd get blasted apart with drones. I think you underestimate what percentage of soldiers will pick a steady paycheck over joining up with rebels.

for #2 if someone breaks into your house to kill you are they really gonna wait until you unlock your safe to do it?

I think you underestimate the morality of our military

>kill everyone
>problem solved

Good luck sir, I can't wait to watch the news later and see how it all went.

You are a pussy who is afraid. So afraid that you want a gun to feel empowered. It's a tool like anything else not a magic wand that makes a crime go away.

It's ok to own a gun but it's not something you pussies should be able to do. I'm not anti-gun i'm anti-pussies who want it only because they think it makes them real men.

How about you man the fuck up and start lifting so you can beat Jamal and friends up if you are afraid of them?

How about getting a better lock on the door or checking if the old one is good?

Why do you think you are going to be the next victim on the list?

It's pussies like you who can't handle the gun and often hurt someone they didn't mean to, just because you freak out about every small thing and when really the shit does hits the fan, you cruble and fuck everything up.

>#noguns cucks
>#noguns cucks everywhere

>youre in your bedroom
>hear someone walking around
>lock door
>get gun from safe in closet
>unlock door, go out of room with gun

>How about you man the fuck up and start lifting

>le DYEL meme

-------> /fit/

You are actually more likely to kill yourself intentionally or accidentally with a gun then being shot.. unless you are some crazy gangbanging nigger then its more than likely you will die in a hail of gunfire from a driveby while trying to down a bigmac.

Yes, because they sat down and said "Vietnam is wrong guys!" or what about when they stayed out of Iraq and kept it stable and stopped ISIS from forming? The army's job is to do what the government tells it to, they take an oath and they take it very seriously.

Nigger I own several and have never seen gun violence

here have been 3 murders in the past month alone in the neighborhood I live in, and it's a fairly decent neighborhood where no home is worth less than 400k. 2 bodies turned up in a lake, one in a pool, in a fucking month. Owning a gun makes me feel safer, if someone breaks into my home, I'm mentally ready and prepared to shoot them. If your parents aren't, they shouldn't own a gun. If you pull a gun on someone desperate enough to do something like break in, you're putting yourself in danger if you aren't willing to act before they do.

There are many other things you can do to protect yourself aside from owning a firearm.Get a good alarm system, set up cameras and have other weapons handy that aren't as lethal and much easier to get (pepper spray, ku baton, asp etc. and zip-ties to hold them till police arrive) Do NOT booby trap your house, it's dangerous, stupid and illegal. You will get sued and you will lose if someone breaks in and hurts themselves on a trap. You either need to kill them, or defend yourself.

Those murders were probably drug related. Had similar thing in my wealthy neighborhood. Some jackasses ripping off drug dealers.

Yes. Yes they did. The army is made up of fucking people. you idiot. I mean, you cant exactly not listen even if you did disagree with the war and its a different state of mind. But there were plenty that didnt think they should be doing what they were doing.

But that was against a foreign enemy. For their brothers? Their sisters? Their family in their home town? They'll leave. Most will.

There hasn't been a murder in my town of 48,000 in 9 years (the fucked up part being it's a suburb of Dayton, Ohio, in the top ten for shitholes). Feels good to be white and affluent.

If you pull a gun on someone and aren't the person who shoots you are literally retarded.

If that's how your mom thinks, she needs to learn basic firearm safety. A gun in HER hands is definitely as much a danger to everyone around her as it is in the hands of someone willing to kill mindlessly with it, because she's scared piss-less of anything that goes 'bang'.
Guarantee if her car ever backfires, she's going to claim it tried to murder her, amd she be outlawed.

Follow basic gun safety, and get something with multiple safeties to start with. Bersa Thunder 380 isn't a bad one, has three safeties to boot.

Nope. They'll think they're keeping their country stable and safe from redneck rebel traitors.

It's 100% against the constitution to deploy the U.S. Military on U.S. soil. It's spelled out pretty fucking clearly. The gubment coming after you will never happen that way.

Stage a home invasion obviously

For home invasion concerns, perhaps you could put the extra money/effort into security, improve locks on windows, add prominent security cameras by entrances, etc.

And talk about the importance of not approaching/answering the door after dark when someone knocks, unless you're expecting them. People in my town keep falling for that, some crackhead gives a sob story about their phone battery's dead and need to call for a ride, someone opens the door, then the gun comes out.

Become the man of the house ram ur dick in her ass and send ur dad to his room for not being a man then praise kek let him penetrate your ass hole and order your mother to get the gun you wont need the gun tho kek will protect u from the niggers

>> more likely getting killed by your on gun rather than a strangers gun
Guns don't kill people
>> we have a 3 year old
You easily could get rid of it if you got a gun
>> unwanted attention
Guns are like dogs, you can use them to pick up chicks all the time, how's that unwanted?
>>not a good time to get one with the political thing going on right now
A nigger's in the white house, is there ever a better time?
>> lived in New York City in the 80s and early 90s during the height of the crack cocaine war and know what harm they bring ( gun violence)
Lol Jew York
>> more bad than good
Tell your mom to stop being such a pussy

Cuz, niggers be ninjas

Not like u cucks or anything

Cuck...cuck...cuckroll

>guns won't work the government has drones
If people were to have an armed revolution it would be asymmetrical warfare , drones only work if you know where the enemy is , revolutionary's wouldn't group together and get their asses blasted by a drone , they would hide in the wilderness or in public .
Revolutionary's would use sabotage , not open warfare

Also you can't control people with a drone in the sky , you would need people on the ground , soldiers would enforse martial law , and soldiers would be a lot easier for "rednecks taking potshots " would have a much better chance taking out soldiers then they would taking out drones

Europoors pls go

fuck you faggot. I'm in the national guard (part of that well-regulated militia) in California. On January 1st semi-auto rifles in California will be illegal; unless you have to completely disassemble the weapon in order to reload it. I ask you this... HOW THE FUCK IS THAT NOT AN INFRINGEMENT OF THAT RIGHT?

Drone with IR camera beats your wilderness redneck. In fact he's easier to spot now. Guy takes shot at trained soldier. Guy doesn't exist anymore and probably his family as well. Soldiers now see you as a proper threat and won't hesitate to kill.