>and kill the others

these are all impregnate.

YES

Yes

marry 2, fuck 1, impregnate 3

>marry

implying id enter a legal financial contract with a rat

Bump

I always wonder how all these restaurants find an endless supply of hot girls to be waitresses?

I know the middle girl in original pic hahahaha any nudes??

its called tips.

and good looking sluts have their little gold digging ways, so it pays well

Yeah but even like a non-slut chain restaurant has hot girls everywhere.
I went to a restaurant grand opening in a hotel and like every server was 10/10.

How did they find an entire staff of these girls?

Left to right

impregnate
marry
fuck

/thread
There is no other logical answer

>Fuck,Marry,Impregnate?

I'm a Mormon. I'll take all three.

FMI to all girl on far right blonde. Mexican hoes blow up at 30 no matter what.

Looks like they are about to go dance around their purses tonight.

They farm them in the basement usually, if they don't have one they can place orders from other locations around the world. Some places even specialize in different ethnicities, for instance Finland has a large supply of Kenyans but not a whole lot of Porto Ricans, if you want them you gotta go to Germany.

They still get tips. They don't have to wear boobs out uniform to be flirty and try to charm you in hope for a good tip. Oh hell, as far as uniform goes, tight black suit pants do just as much a trick on the right ass.

It all comes down to that basic instinct of a man wanting to protect a pretty looking girl. Which in this case can be done in form of tips, helping secure her financially.

and to add to that, a venue you describe would attract richer customers -> higher tips -> even more good looking ladies with no education / in process of getting one would want to work there than in hooters.

>recount lookin ass nigga

Good points.
Here's some more pics for you.

What are the legal implications of only hiring good looking girls? Is there some sort of discrimination taking place, or can you legally hire someone because she is hot even if less qualified than an uggo?

I think it's a culture that is created and the less attractive ones are intimidated and don't bother applying. They will get bullied and ridiculed by the hot ones.

F,M,I?

Oh shit, i remember these girls.

Middle is my waifu

>implying all three wouldn't get knocked up

Left: Impregnate Midlle: Marry and right Fuck

In Canada, at least you cannot discriminate based on the charter of human rights when hiring. Physical appearance isn't considered a human right, so go ahead and hire only the hot ones.

I hope you fap to her, shes a peach

>Tilted Kilt
Fuck yeah.

Wwyd?

She's just so hot, like 11/10. Almost like she's not real or something.

Left: Fuck Middle: Impregnate Marry: right

my fav

Funny you posted this. I ate at twin peaks tonight.

you mean the place that was the scene of a biker gang turf war not too long ago?

At twin peaks? Never heard about that. Thought the bikers ate at hooters.

I can only assume you mean fuck, marry, impregnate then kill cos I ain't paying no child support.
>inb4 nigger, I'm white just not stupid
L-R is impregnate/kill, marry and fuck.
I'd also like to keep fucking that one while I'm married to the hot one in the middle.

Alright be honest:
How flirty was the server and how much did you tip?

Webm related

dat booty

She wasn't really flirty. She kind of seemed pissed off, and she got my beer order wrong. Bill was 30 something. I tipped 11 bucks.

Ausfag here, I take it that twin peaks is a tartan hooters and not a David lynch inspired theme restaurant?

fuck marry impregnate
fuck impregnate marry
marry impregnate fuck
impregnate marry fuck
fuck impregnate marry

google it dude. it was brutal

Yep, pretty much, just hooters with plaid/tartan. Kind of like that restaurant tilted kilt. But man twin peaks has this thing called billionaire bacon. Best damn bacon I've ever tasted.

Now hot girls on a yacht.

That's another place I wonder about. Where do millionaires get the random groups of hot girls for their entourage?
Do they have an aide who collects them from the public, or is there a modelling agency that specializes in this?

Thoughts?

leave before the shooting starts

That sucks. The waitress is supposed to be the whole reason for going there.

>Now hot girls on a yacht.
Not sure about hot. Lanky and skinny and in danger of catching whatever skeeze paris hilton has but to each their own.
>That's another place I wonder about. Where do millionaires get the random groups of hot girls for their entourage?
They're millionaires, figure it out.
>Do they have an aide who collects them from the public, or is there a modelling agency that specializes in this?
Possibly but most will just follow the smell of $. If it's got a cunt, it's gonna cost.

I went to a lingerie party once. Most of the chicks there were from a model agency. Not sure if they were hired or if the host knew some and they got the rest of their fellow models to show up.

marry,fuck,impregnate

This is your fuck toy

F / M / I

fuck,impregnate.marry

Paula/Dani/Katie

I like the way you think, user.

10/10 would ask a question again.

her face freaks me out.

Marry the one in the hat on the right, fuck the one with a wide jaw 2 to the left, impregnate the far back middle

Wwyd

There are 1 or 2 hot ones in there that probably could have made it into the real sorority instead of this "revenge of the feminists" bullshit

Marry left. Not even bother with the others.

Which ones?

All of them are ugly ass hoes

>marry,fuck,impregnate
Same. As long as impregnate still includes kill.

impreg/kill, fuck, marry

Fuck the one on the left, Marry the chick in the middle and bust huge loads in the chick on the right.

rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape.
Presuming some frat boy hasn't already.

The one in the sunglasses and chucks on the left has potential.
Also the one in the pink hat on the right.

shit pic/10 but rated from top l-r then bottom l-r:
6, 3, 4, 1, 2, 5

impregnate, fuck, marry

fuck, impreg/kill, marry.
The quality is really declining rapidly, anons

Rate?

marry, fuck, impreg/kill

fuck, impreg/kill, marry
Not that they're really much different, practically interchangeable bunch of sloots there.

>Rate?
Stay on topic?

Damn, that's a good one. I really want 2's head on 1's body.
Marry, fuck, impreg/kill

fuck, marry, kill, impregnate.

more of her?