So Sup Forums, hows your day?
Feels bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZhpcq0J8CU
youtube.com/watch?v=qX-YfuVQmX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pretty shit m8

Rip, why? Pic related?

My day's just fine, besides dealing with crippling depression, broke up with my gf last month (no nudes)
Im numb inside

pic unrelated for that first one, just trying to find one of the more dramatic feels pics i have.
my gf of 5 years is probably going to leave me for reasons that are entirely my fault

Pretty good 5 years i bet

i dont care about anything anymore, hows your day going?

they were
cant believe i fucked all that up
for what
im the cheating cunt that everyone hates
im a fucking idiot

Very fine, not only do i like punching lil kids in the face for fun, but i have little to no regrets, besides that im good

everyday is shit for me user.

Eh... I have reached a point where I dont feel sad,nor happy.

Too tired to feel depressed.

Thats basically me, lots of melancholy sometimes too

Anyoe attempted suicide/self harm or anything to forfet the feels or numb it

occasional self harm fag checking in

is this picture from something user? Looks a lot like watchmen tbh

Occasionally I cut. Usually when I'm angry or thinking about her. For me I think it's more about self-punishment than anything else. It is pretty faggy though, it try to avoid it.

youtube.com/watch?v=JZhpcq0J8CU

this comic always get cut off short, someone post the final one

It doesn't matter. None of this matters.

Literally just got dumped by my girlfriend of 4 years.

I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all. Embrace it.

I've seen this movie too many times. :(

Sup Forums is here for you. Always.

howd that go?

I can't stop thinking about my friend..

got you

Sorry to hear that man. That fucking sucks.

what happened to your friend?

Are you the user that posted in a thread yesterday about how his friend committed suicide? I know strange question to ask, like how the hell would I know.

I'm sitting here stoned, thinking I've wasted my life, thinking my mum was right and i always was bound to be a failure. It's so pathetic i cant do amything but laugh and wish i could cry.

we are here for you Sup Forumsro

That is true. The emptiness starts craving to be filled with some kind of emotion. Something, but sometimes, just want the loneliness and emptiness to stop, permenantly.

I haven't talked to her in a while and have no possible way of contacting her
nah sorry

Thanks, user

>implying that there will be a her

I feel pretty retarded after failing my driving test due to a lack of common sense

>carry my 9mm everyday
>i have a chl
>don't really carry it for protection
>it's just in case things get too bad for me to take

Having the ability to end my life at any moment, instantly, painlessly, has put things into perspective for me. Sometimes I press the gun against my temple and really consider it, finger on the trigger. But you know, it makes the nice days even better.

It's fun to fantasize about offing yourself until you can really do it. Carry on, Sup Forumsros.

sometimes, someone gets lucky, for a short while, and has a her.
the moments without her are agonizing.
the rest of time after she has left are unbearable.
the thought of her and what you once were will be on your thoughts even when you want to forget

I would love to tell you "don't do it", but I know if I had the chance I would be long gone

What movie?

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

>mfw had more or less 10 gf and the only "her" i had used me to get back at her ex.
All you can do is laugh and cry.

the dawn is your enemy

[Adult Swim]

>mfw i used a 8/10 girl to try to try to get Her back
>mfw when it pushed Her away for good.

Fuck me I'm an idiot.

Well im glad thats not gonna happen to me. Iv got shit luck on top of the fact no girl would even smile at even if there life depend on it but come to think about it maybe my lucks that certent kind of shity that well let me have the joy of a 'her' in my life just to have it turn to ash in my mouth

Life's stressing me out and I can't help but miss one of the best friends I've ever had. I can't manage my stress well, so I'm sitting here and trying to relax a bit.

>It doesn't matter. None of this matters.
youtube.com/watch?v=qX-YfuVQmX8

Didn't get the job.
Lost a LOT of weight.
So what? My body is still all droopy and fucked up.
I'm old and no woman has ever loved me.
No job. Fucked up body. over 30.
What's the point?

Same thing happened too "her" secrectly i still care but all my instincts lead me to push her away. She's not brave enough too ever try to fix things. Everybody believes i forgot about her like the rest.

That final episode hit me hard.

I get girls but can't get a job. I don't want girls they're just stress and depression, i want a job that isn't going to drive me over the edge with hopelessness.

At least he has aryan blue eyes.
His sister is stuck with mudshit brown eyes forever.

Thats a fuckin future Jason Voorhees right there.

i remember bawling over this story years ago. it's an old story, user. i immediately went to play with my cat after i read this, crying into his fur for like no fucking reason. i still have the cat after five years and he's been sleeping on my bed all fucking day.

Tears were shed

>implying mutt isn't godtier

It's a mixture of the best of the best.

Let me guess, you don't believe in evolution?

I always loved that eyebrow raise he does and that "Whelp, here goes" look on his face

lol, you don't know me. I am so lonely I find people from highschool and piece together their lives from their digital footprints and old newspapers. Help a Sup Forumsrother out, give me a purpose. Tell me the basics of who she is.

I didn't get the job either, I don't feel wanted.

Nostalgia, I remember staying up till 3am watching inuyasha and seeing that after the show ended and AS was over.

I sleep next to a WWI era rifle, a taser, and a knife. I just don't know if I'm going to use one of them on an intruder or myself.

I only notice the emptiness when I start to feel normal, like on the rare occasion that I'm out with friends or have a good day. I crave those feelings again, and then realizing that I haven't in so long makes me depressed and empty again.

>finally got gf
>pretty good few months
>progresses fast
>says she loves you more than anything
>talks about moving into an apartment with you
>really physical relationship
>get the succ on an almost daily basis
>suddenly she stops talking as much as she used to
>giving one word replies
>doesn't touch you as much
>faces away from you
>contacts you only when she needs help
>sends you heart emojis when you help but won't even give you a simple hug in public
>talks about moving away to a different state
>break your back to make sure she always has everything she needs
>Help her get through periodic depression

Starting to feel like I'm just being used...I've put a lot into giving her what she wants emotionally and phsyically, trying to keep her happy, but I guess that just isn't good enough. I've stopped initiating conversations with her so I'm going to leave it up to her to talk to me first...wish me luck.

>Maggie, I'll find you.

good luck user

>giving one word replies
she's cheating on you dude

Asking the guy I like out tomorrow when he hang out. We've been flirting a bit, body language on his end suggests he's cool with it and not just messing around as friends do. Still, worst case scenario I get rejected and he have a sesh and things go back to normal. Best case, I'll be going on a date. Either way, it'll be good to have it off my chest.

Finally recovering for a hiccough caused by ineptitude on the part of the psychiatric wing at my local hospital in which I was off my meds for two months because the medication clinic misplaced my admission paperwork for over a month. Finally feeling back to normal -- still a lingering depression but no hallucinations. Will be normal soon.

I'm fine with my own mortality -- I've had to deal with it once before.

Nothing scares me more than the thought that any day one of the like three people I truly love in this world could just stop being here.

I bawwed so hard at this post a long time ago. Actually, first time I read it was almost 3 years ago exactly.

pic related, it was in thread that I downloaded from.

My dad just beat the fuck out of my little brother and i can hear it across the house and on the 2nd level
All because he threw up in the bathroom

(He's sick)

Went after a Girl for 6 months straight only for her to return to her EX.

Fucking do something about it

Same happened to me, but for longer and she was my girlfriend, and she went back to her ex when we were together.

It will be 3 years in January.

I've come to realize that I've either missed or messed up all of my chances of being romantically involved with other human beings, Sup Forums. This terrible trend began when I was in middleschool, and I realized I was in love with my best friend, a girl named Amanda. At the time, I was a weaboo faggot, but so was she. My mind had been tainted by the typical shonen idea of 'I don't want our relationship to change', but I still wanted to pursue some of the more carnal aspects of love with her. I wanted to be friends with benefits, because I was too much of a pussy to ask her out, because I was afraid of losing a friend that I lost in the end anyways. Fast-forward to highschool, and as a sophomore I was asked out by someone who I didn't even knew existed - a beautiful redhead named Natalie. In retrospect, Natalie had a much better personality in addition to her looks, and how she came to crush on a loser freak like me I'll never know. Her libido was a solid match for mine, as I found out soon after we started dating, and I'm pretty sure we could have gone all the way if it wasn't for one hitch - at the end of that year, I moved 400 miles away. Not exactly something I could have avoided, having been a minor, but it's the epitome of the kind of romantic luck I had. From there, as a third-year completely new to a highschool, I began my descent into total outcast. I integrated myself into a group by eavesdropping on their conversations and eventually stepping in during lunch, no doubt awkwardly. Somehow, it worked, but the group was full of people somewhat like myself, and it was a fairly small group. There was only one female in that group, and I teased her in a pseudosexual manner in some disgustingly pathetic way of trying to show that I was romantically open and interested in her. It was not returned, and later she started dating the de-facto leader of our group, and the man who was my best friend at the time. It bothered me, but only because I was lonely at the time.

Real thing bothering me is that her ex is abusive as fuck. Never figured out whats wrong with that kind of woman.

Im sorry to hear that, stay strong user.

this reminds me of my ex..

I just yelled at him and now i might get my ass kicked but i'll try to fight

What are the odds against a 38 year old hamplanet and a 17 year old skinny kid?

careful not to get caught in his orbit

Fair enough.

I'll be back in a bit i'm about to confront him

M O D S

R.I.P user

I didn't recieve any advances during the third and fourth years of highschool, and beyond the preschooler-tier advances that I myself made on my best friend's to-be girlfriend, I didn't make any. In essence, I dated one girl in highschool, for less than a year, and that was the entirety of my physical relationships with people. Let's fast-forward a bit more, to when I turned about 19. I had been roleplaying, as cringy as that is, online for quite a while at that point, and it's how I got into an online long-distance relationship with the woman who would take my virginity. I had lowered my standards some at that point, because she was the most lolrandumXD piece of shit you could possibly imagine. Cosplayed, watched tons of shit-tier anime, the works. I didn't care, I was desperate. She eventually bought me a plane ticket, so I went, where in the first night we had pathetic, rather chorelike sex. I felt little pleasure from it, and it took forever to actually climax - all the hype I'd heard about sex was shattered by this, and it completely killed my interest for a few years. I should mention that, in this, my first and only time having sex, the condom broke. We panicked, got a morning-after pill, and things were fine. I stayed there for a week, at the end of which we went to a theme park with her friend, who was a bodybuilder that made me look like even more of a piece of shit than I already was. He had the most alpha personality I've ever seen, and it made me instantly beta as fuck around him. They never did anything explicit with each other as far as I know, but I saw the chemistry. She enjoyed his company much, much more than mine. Their new relationship was all but confirmed to me by the fact that, the day after I arrived back home, she told me that we should break up. I agreed for various reasons, my anger at the alpha-male being one of them. Fast-forwarding once more, I come to realize that I reach out to my IRL friends less and less.

RIP

I had everything. I had my own group of degenerates, popularity, and I was a huge douche bag. I fucked around with bitches that didn't matter and around senior year I wanted to grow the fuck up. Found the gorgeous black hair pale skinned girl. We dated for some time until we made it official on new years. A while later she cheated on me.

Now I'm really regretting my choices that I made. If I could go back, there was one girl that I would love to start over all over again with. Tall, skinny, flat chest, sandy blonde naturally wavy hair, light skin, and a contagiously cute laugh. Se was super conservative too, and was a total introvert. But I treated her like shit and started dating the bitch instead. :(

High school relationships were so overrated.

I just wish I could do it all over again.

damn, I've tried. I've never had a permanent job, live with my parents, and have been pretty depressed these last few years. I'm pretty fit, and I look pretty good(I think), but my emotions are fucked.

I was a boney 14 year old and I still faught my dad for kicking my sister out.

Your sister is a whore and most likely deserved to be kicked out.

Okay?

Contact with them was now an extremely rare occurrence, and showed me the rather stark contrast between their success, and mine. Some of them had jobs and girlfriends, some of them only had jobs or only had a girlfriend, they all seemed happy and currently fulfilled. I, as you can guess, was not. I went deeper into roleplaying to try to live vicariously through my characters, and for the most part, it worked. It's here where I met my current best friend, and ex-boyfriend. Funnily enough, when we first met, he had pretended to be a girl, and we dated under those pretenses. Another long-distance relationship. When he worked up the courage to tell me that he was a man, I had freaked out and, after trying to pretend it was fine for a few days, ended it. It's my biggest regret, out of everything, because he and I meshed perfectly. We had the same opinions, the same interests, the same tastes in EVERYTHING. Our discussions were things that I could never dream of having with a woman, because a woman could never understand me as well as a man, especially as well as a man like him. One year of introspection later, and I realized that I was truly a bisexual - I love him, with all my heart, I truly do. And I've been aroused by gay things plenty of times. I just didn't know it at the time, I had been afraid of it. Eventually, I worked up the courage to ask him out again - no fronts this time, I wanted to be his boyfriend, and for him to be mine. But he rejected me, because he's had bad experiences dating exes before. I lost my one shot, all because I was a piece of shit who let some silly shit get in the way of being with the most compatible person I'll ever talk to. Despite my rejection, I pursued him relentlessly. I pursued him when he began an online relationship with a mutual friend of ours, who I grew to hate, and at one point secretly wished death upon. She turned out to be a lying, manipulative, SJW piece of shit. She broke his heart.