Why have these become popular?

Why have these become popular?

What do they mean Sup Forums?

black belt in sucking dicks

they're like a black belt for sucking dick

It's tumblr talk for "I'm a slut."

Same with dyed hair and dressing like a slut.

/thread

Yh I've heard these predictable jokes before

don't know what the issue is, i think my gf looks sexy when she wears hers

That's not a joke.

your mom joke

Do any of you guys not remember these being popular with pre-teens from like 99-02? Or am I just really old?

Then you've heard the one that it's a "cut here" dotted line, right?

Because the nineties are now cool again?

sure do.

I remember it too.

It's so you know which girl likes anal.

Because they're hot as fuck.

Its the "Im no basic girl" basic girl apparel

Definitely a fad that comes and goes. Hadn't noticed it was back.

I think a tight black choker or necklace subtly implies a kind of submissive bondage/collar; there's a bit of sexuality about it that something like a loose gold chain lacks.

They make a girl's neck look longer. Which is supposed to be attractive.

this

These went away?

I've seen 'em for as long as I can remember. They're fucking hot, though.

showed that to a girl who wears these amd she's mad

Its ad advertisement..anytime u see a girl wearing a choker she is saying i like to be choked..they are predisposing sluts to choking on dick or some good bdsm

Probably mad that she worked hard to earn hers, and now girls are just buying them anywhere.

it means they are a sub and want to be raped, if you ever see someone with one of these instantaly rape them its what they want

Excellent submissive slut detector. Thank heavens we live in the age of sexually liberated women because it is awesome.

Chokers are hot, nuff said.

Yes! Agreed!

Exactly...fucking sluts

They mean women are but an inferior form of "human", if you can even call them so, that nature ought to have for reproduction. That's all. The useless flesh around the pussy? That's what we call woman.

Culture, science, achievements of humanity? Those are what constitute the "humanity" of humans- when in ancient times the terms ethics, politics, metaphysics, philosophy and science were invented by philosophers to bring forth what we today call "western civilisation" women were busy doing their hair and pissing off their men( just google Xanthippe, Socrates wife). That's what this fucking collar means.

/thead

I thought they were depth gauges.

I find them cute.

"Depth gauge" needs to be the caption on OP's pic. Can't do it myself; about to go out.

These. They're hot af and I wholly approve of their recent return to popularity.

MOAR

Hahha

it means the 90's are coming back

Sucking dick black belt.
The French used to wear those to signal they're prostitutes.

Its Coralinne from suicidegirls, if you look hard enough you will find videos, she also used another name for most old videos. Marie something.

Mah Nigga

I member

Oh i found it out its PetiteMarie

true story

They were popular in the 90's, now it's a mark of whoreness.

Helps traps cover there Adams apple

yea I member

I wear one around the house when I'm alone because it makes me feel like a slut.

You seem to know your shit...

it means that you enjoy anal

FUCK YEA SON CHECK EM

it's back in because l decided they were hot after seeing a girl wear one, almost instantly after l declared that, all woman began wearing them. l control everything and l got Donald trump elected very early during election day.

Quads of truth...

Yep

Girls used to wear these because when their fathers would rape them, they would take off all their clothes except for the choker, it went unnoticed and it was the one item of clothing that the girl could keep on. The one thing that made her feel like she wasn't totally naked and violated.

Go on silly girls, think whatever you want, it only makes our cocks harder

I think you're making that up.

It means BS is cooler than me and I legitimately want to die ;)

It means they like the feeling of things wrapped around their neck. Reminds them of when their daddy would choke them while f*cking them in the crib.

the north remembers