SHE WILL STILL WIN!!!!!

SHE WILL STILL WIN!!!!!
cnn.com/2016/11/23/politics/hillary-clinton-popular-vote/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EwnkFlVRCZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stfu faggot

prior to the election Clinton was demanding that Trump make a statement that he will respect the result of the election regardless of the outcome
now that Clinton has lost, you want her to disregard the result of the election and become president any way?
I don't know what is worse
the fact that progressives know their candidate is a corrupt hypocrite
or the fact that they are relying on her being a corrupt hypocrite to win

she may have gotten the popular vote, but not in the states she needed to win

get over it

NO SHE FUCKING CAN'T YOU STUPID MILLENNIAL. TRUMP IS NOW YOUR PRESIDENT AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT BUT BITCH A WHINE, JESUS FUCK THERE'S SOME RETARDS OUT THERE.

Hey dumbasses...even if the electoral college change there votes and neither get to 270, then it goes to congress where the republicans who are in charge will elect trump...fucking stupid niggers.

>implying popular vote at the national level matters at all

Even Congress has started moving against a Trump-Pence administration, so...

no she wont.

Doesn't matter, the College said other wise, let it go you fucking faggot.

Did you really think Trump would be elected?

hahahahah keep dreaming in your libtard safe place this would never happen. Trump will be the President of the US.

I love the denial
>Trump won't last a month in the primaries
>Trump won't win any states
>Trump won't win the nomination
>Trump won't win the general
>Trump won't get the electoral votes
How many times do you morons have to be wrong?

>Trump is anti-establishment
>Trump's gonna build a wall
>Trump will do mass deportations
>Trump will indict and jail Hillary
>Trump denies climate change
>Trump's gonna 'drain the swamp' and tell those career-politicians to shove it
>Trump is anti-globalism
>Trump cares about the common man
If there's anyone in denial, it's his knuckle-dragging followers.

You're retarded and think they will choose Hillary?

>Trump won't totally fuck up something and get impeached and/or forced to resign.
Hopefully, once more.

Is this the daily reminder that she will NOT be president HAHAH

I was wondering how many votes she rigged, now I know

Tfw all those states use paper ballots. How do you hack paper niggers?

The only thing that will be found in a recount is all the dead people and illegals that voted for Clinton.

I saw this and needed to find my safe space.

Well she is REALLY good at being a corrupt hypocrite, tbh. Really they're both complete pieces of shit but at least I'd still recognize my country with her in charge of it.

hot to hack paper 101
>throw out original piece
>use new piece
yw dipshit

Millenial detected.

Negative. I'm 36.

Pic and timestamp required. Otherwise I TRUMP your claim

I'm afraid you'll just have to take my word for it, user. I mean I really don't know why I would go and tell lies on the internet.

She lost. Why the fuck are people still shilling for her?

So I'm not familiar with American politics. To win the election, do you need a double majority?

CNN is bought and sold, that's why. Plus, the regressive left can't admit defeat (or reality) because that contradicts with their internal narrative and the external narrative.

Bernie lost months ago and I still shill for him.

To win the US election, you need 270 Electoral College votes. Clinton won 220ish, Trump won 290ish.
Technically, the electoral college vote doesn't happen until the 19th of December, but as far as I'm aware the electoral college has never changed its vote so drastically from their November projection, so it's highly improbable anyone but Trump will win come Dec 19th.

Australia tried a woman for prime minister. even though she snuck her way in. she was exactly like clinton.
women suck and shouldn't even have the responsibility of watering grass.

I believe you about as much as a college kid believes facts.

I'm not pro trump either. they are both as bad as eachother

This is exactly the type of un-intellectual edgespam I expect from a Trump supporter tbqhwy familia.

kys

Checked

typical counter argument from a cuck supporting a cock-sheath for president

>cuck
Ahhh, internet buzz words, they are so empowering to use, aren't they? So satisfying.

Save this thread. The jews will put her in charge. Trump already knows.

Trips confirm, the Jews will put her in charge. And god bless the fucking kikes for it.

get ready

This is actually a really based Hilldawg meme tbh. And they say she can't into memes.

I like this too.

surly this will be the end of trumps victory

i put my dick in your safe space

Here is the thing minorities are not the problem. The problem is the banks who did 5 trillion dollars in damage to the US economy. That is you and me. Keep the pressure on banks and don't let them do this again.

youtube.com/watch?v=EwnkFlVRCZc

Surely you must have loved Thatcher though? She was literally Reagan except with a pussy and even less of a soul somehow. Reagan sure loved the fuck out of her.

Trump needs to go after the banks. That is how you protect the common man,

Why in the hell would he do that? He's not Bruce Wayne. Billionaire superheros aren't real.

What's sad is that you still think you can do something about it.

It's over. Accept it.

Good Christ - Jesus! What in fuck is that?

a Liberal

It looks like a white man to me.

Its white, but does that really look like a man to you?

election is over

Why are you so adamant into getting a republican into power?
I don't know if you noticed, but both her and trump are the opposite of their parties.
As soon she stepped into the white house, she would take off the mask and repeal the gay marriage, get trickle down economics running and zap all the faggots and then thank all the white knights that got her in.

You lost. Go home.

But at least she would not build a wall to stop the immigrants.
No sir.
Instead she would ride an apache helicopter with a machine gun and mow down everyone on the border, sarah palin style.

>On day 1, recruits Washington insiders to run entire team

>On day 2, tells the fat fuck Chris Christie to blow him and fires all lobbyists

>Trump used Christie like a fucking tool

Disregard this whiny millenial.

That would require calling in air support. We all know how bad she is at that.

Make pandereta great again, güey.