Continued

Continued

>how can understanding your emotions be beneficial?
Because if you understand your emotions then you'll be able to understand the root of them and work on any issues causing the negative ones, thus bringing more peace and positivity into your life.

>In what ways can you enhance emotional well being?
Get a shrink I guess.

>What is your most secret fetish?
To have passionate sex with a trap while wearing pantyhose together

And it begins.

>1-9: Describe your most memorable sexual encounter.

Happy painting. Pleasing smiles. Sincerity. Forgiveness. Love.

I watched the digets roll by. The land bridge was secured for the opposite color. I had flashes of missiles. I hadn't gone there for a long time, but it happened. I am glad it all worked out in the end, or so I hope.

>Describe your most memorable sexual encounter.
My first. New York City. We dated a few times. Seemed like it was getting serious. She found out that I was a virgin. She said "just don't fall in love with me" and we stripped. We kissed, she touched me and guided me inside her. I came fairly quickly, but she was patient and very lovely. We had sex again. A lot better. It was the first time I felt like I had made it in life. We fell asleep. She woke me up with a kiss and sat on my hard on, instantly making me cum. She was so hot. She was mine for a while longer

Acceptance of objectivity. Bending a knee to the absolute. Knowing my limits.

>1-8: The object brings me a strange sense of security. I know that security is just an illusion, but at the end of the day, I'm glad I'll eventually have this one. Its why I work so hard toward that object, [self]. I am going to be so proud. I'm going to do it for me. This one is for me. We know the rest is for everyone else.

>1-3
That time I escaped the captivity. I still bear the scar of that to this day, proudly. I did it because I wanted to be free. I did it because some part of me loved her. I still regret how all of that turned out. Despite it all I know she loves me too, to this day.

>Tell about when you were the most afraid in your life.
I was alone with my daughter. She was in the bath. We were laughing. She exhaled into the water making bubbles which made her laugh. She wasn't even 1 yet. Her face suddenly went from her big happy smile to dead, blank stare. I freaked the fuck out. I got her out of the tub and sucked what I thought was water out. She was breathing and was upset. I held her close and thanked God and Jesus both for letting her live. Maybe she wasn't in any real danger, but I was so afraid to let her lie on her back in the tub for a long time after that

>1-5
Yes. Tragedy. I fixed it though.

>In what ways can you enhance your physical well being?
Eat less exercise more.

>Tell about a time you were rejected.

In high school, I tried to teach some horny girls how to make out because they wanted to learn, and they rejected me and just practiced on each other.

>1-2
It was their that or literaly death. I chose to leave because I had to. Its funny how those things work out, [self]. I don't know how it came to that. Its such a long sequence of events, it goes back far too long for me to remember.

I made such a good decision, in the end I chose life instead of death. I did that by avoiding what was coming. That split will never be reconciled. That I have held onto him after that, wew lad.

I'm sorry John.

>What can you do to feel more secure in life?
Wear my pantyhose out in public. Not be ashamed I like to wear them. Find out if she loves me or not so that I may move on or heal us. Not be afraid to make mistakes or admit them. Live like the Dude and stop giving a shit about the things I cannot change

Roll while I put the coffee on, it's looking like a long night

>Tell about a time you were rejected.
I asked a girl I really liked to go see warcraft in the theater with me, she said no.

>Tell about a time you went out of your way for the sake of others.
I held a door open for like five minutes at a busy store cause fuck it.

>Tell about a time someone you love did something horrible, and you loved hem anyways.

My ex was physically abuse due to withdrawal from drugs. I never fought back because I couldn't bring myself to hurt them and I loved them...

>Tell about a situation you avoided. Why did you avoid it?
After being broken up with again I left every day to go walk abroad instead of being home to face demons. I did that because I didn't want people telling me what I can and can't do and that I should move on or whatever. I wanted to be alone and not be around

>In what ways can you enhance your mental well being?
Spend less time on Sup Forums, read more, and stop obsessing over the future and all outcomes.

>1-6
EBDTBCLDRF/B
Could it have been any other way?

I will go to bed at 11 tonight.
I'll clean up my room at 10:30 and say goodnight to everyone.

roll

Rolling for a start

>Tell about your first love, even if she didn't love you back.
In elementary school I loved a girl named Melissa, I think. I remember her face. She did not like me at all. I didn't care. For some reason or another I loved her anyway. Funny how that mentality has carried with me throughout my life

>fetish
I'm pretty bland in that department, mainly just bdsm and my wife doesn't know I like cock too

Thank you.

rollin

roll

>Tell about a time you physically hurt another person.
My first fight, elementary school. I was hit on the side of my face with a basketball. I went to the bully who threw it and punched him in the face. He punched me, I hit him back. I scraped his face on the blacktop. We rolled halfway down a hill and he kicked the wind out of me before a teacher pulled him off. I cried because I knew I hurt him. I was tired of being bullied. I did something about it

>2-9
Irrational people. They act against objectivity and logic. They cling to such low branches. Can't they see its not about us?

hmmm...i think i get off mad hard from webcamming girls from omegle/chatroulette/skype/etc.

i think it stems from being introduced to that before i had lost my virginity and so it's like an old nostalgic vice. i don't do it anymore, but when in dry spells it was my go to. it was draining as fuck, but wow did i cum with the force of a thousand suns...

I have advanced passed base emotions. Fitting that I would be caught up in sex for 9 rounds and then skip the preliminary emotions.

>The journey continues.

>what is something you can wholly devote yourself to?
Donating to charity.

rolling for the next chakra

>write a small speech or monologue on something you feel passionate about.

When it comes to the question of the existence of divinity, I see only two outcomes. Ones actions either hold super normal meaning, and in that, only by doing right to ones own heart, through peace and love, can benevolence be met: or, there could be only the known universe and all that's seen through physical sciences. If there is nothing, then no ethical super power beyond society holds one accountable. Either way, living by ones own morals is a certain way of reaping a peaceful death.

>3-9
I need to understand my flaws better. I am not perfectly rational, far from it. I am hyper rational in some respects but I am also child like in others. I need to understand these parts better.

Yeah baby round 5

>Describe a time you were physically hurt by another person.
Some dumb redneck fuck in junior high dug a finger in my back while I was walking in a crowd down the hall. I turned jerking him off and said "get the fuck off of me" to which he slammed me against the wall so hard A had a huge bruise on my back for a week

>3-3
The time I learned the language of the land. That was quite a struggle. I am still in amazement that I got that one. I'm hoping I can succeed again soon. I did it by keeping my head down and walking slowly.

Rollerino

les go

Roll

>3-6
Very often the fight feels good. Very occasionally I am personally insulted. Often I feel sad.

>what keeps you dependent on others? How can you break that dependency?

I used to and still sometimes think that I have to satisfy people's expectations of me in order to be happy. I should do what I want and be who I am and let people deal with whatever disappointment may come.

>3-1
Finding the source.

>List 5 wsys to be happier.
1. Stop giving a shit about shit that doesn't matter
2. Do what you love
3. If you always tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything
4. Always love
5. Learn from the past, remember where you come from to clearly see where you are

>3-2
I was able to overcome that temptation by reminding my self why I saw it as temptation. I had to struggle to throw her off, but I am glad I did. God know what would have happened otherwise. I left, dignity intact. I hope she appreciates it.

>What do you feel guilty about?

Sometimes... Her death. I wish I could've done more. Loved her more. Helped her more.

>3-3
I had to find meaning after that steely separation. I had to find another way to flourish. I dug deep, looked at what needed to be done, and finished it.

Finished with my masterpiece of nonsense

One time I remember where I was scared for my life, was when I was I think 7 or 8. I was in Ukraine in the time with my family. Our apartment was on the 9th or so floor. We came back from filling our water jugs at the communal fountain or some shit, and I wanted to see what it looked like when the elevator was going up. I opened the doors a tiny bit and the elevator stopped. It was right between floors so the doors couldn't open and we were stuck there for about an hour. Being 7 or 8 at the time I thought we were gonna be there for ever.

>Explain your worst addiction. How did you or how can you overcome it?
I don't have any real serious addictions, but I used to smoke. I vape now but still use nicotine. I don't want to overcome it. I know I'm addicted to nicotine and I like it

>How do you determine what is right and wrong?
Based on how actions and things affect myself and others.

>How can you turn failure into a learning experience?

By not giving up and not taking it personally. By recognizing what I could've done differently and make the change to do better next time.

A situation I avoided was when this one girl I know wanted to go out with me. I weaved around my answer and we never went out. The reason why is I guess I just wasn't ready for that yet.

>explain your worst addiction. how did you, or how can you overcome or control it?

wow, interesting how this ties into my last question...my worst addiction is getting off hahah. like i will go to far lengths to get that nut. especially when other people are participating from sites like omegle or apps like snapchat. i think the biggest way to overcome this is persistence, perseverance, and forgiveness. i have to be able to resist as much as possible, but when i do fail to do so i need to be able to forgive myself.

wow another zero! on to the next one...

>What do you get excited about? How can you bring that enthusiasm to every aspect of your life?
I get excited about something I bought being in my possession after waiting for a long period of time. I don't know how I can bring it into everything. I guess I could pretend everything is a package I've always wanted

roll

>3-7
For what I am talking about, I believe they will fight to defend their weakness. They know they are taking the low road. They are smart enough to know they are being hypocrytical, at least I hope they do. They see me as a tyrant because I am unwavering. I think they waver because they have failed in the past and they think humans are allowed certain mistakes. There is a different between 'a mistake' and accepting failure. They defend their actions because they don't want to admit their failure. They dont want to admit that they have given up looking for the answer. They just want to law down at the lowest run and wait to die. Its why the smoke and drink so much. So many games. Just waiting for death.

They keep fighting because fighting off hope and reason is easier than admiting that they are scared, hopeless, and too afraid to get back up.

The rest of the people defending their opinion, I don't know. There are an infinite number of variables, its too much to go into here. You know what I was talking about, [self].

>If you could take back one thing you've ever said what would it be?

I'd take back telling my dad to leave me alone. We didn't talk for a long time after that... and still don't really talk.

>tell about a time a negative experience turned into wisdom.
When I was little I touched the side of a boiling pot of water. Now I know that shit is hot and to be careful inna kitchen.

Rolling for first chakra

>Explain an obsession you have with an object or another person.
Probably the thing I'm most obsessed with is my conputer. Because it lets me do so much and escape my normal life. It lets me be someone else, someone actually important. Someone people care about and can depend on, and someone that can do something with themselves and not spend all their time in someone else's shoes.

>What can you do to become more creative?
Draw more. I stopped drawing my cartoons and I hate that I don't anymore. I need to get back into it. Maybe make something out of it, useful in my adulthood

What keeps dependent on others? How do you break that dependency?
I don't have a car, I need to get a car.

roll #2

Rolling for 2nd

>tell about when you were spooked for your life

One time I drove through the ghetto of my city with a Trump shirt on and visible. I got a lot of mean looks.

>What do you feel guilty about?
Nothing really. I've stopped giving a shit a while ago.

roll

roll #3

No gimme a number dammit

>3-5
By failing a lot. Just fucking fail, [self]. Just allow yourself to make mistakes. Its not the GOD DAMN MISTAKES that count its the NOT FUCKING TRYING. I ALWAYS LEARN. I ALWAYS GET BETTER. All of my biggest mistakes have come from lack of preperation because of a desire to appear perfect.

Oh my god my fear of failure is so great. I understand now. The perfectionism is sometimes so crippling. So much ego. How has it come to this?

>What makes you angry and why?
Being misrepresented. Someone telling and exaggerated story about something I've done or said. Being misunderstood. I hate this because 90% of the time it isn't me

rolling

roll

roll #4

>tell about a time you adapted to unforeseen problems

it's taken me a while and it's not easy, but acceptance of said situation is usually a good start. i think it's healthy to go through the process of your emotions during the process, but really it's the mentality that makes the biggest impact. i have a good tendency to adapt and go with the flow, but it wasn't something that happened overnight.

roll #6

>3-8
I am still a machine. My codes react strongly to certain patterns of stimuli by using predictive models. Some of these are maladaptive or outright destructive. Understanding the mechanisms and warning signs of these shifts will allow me to better guide the machine to its goal.

got three again and i don't feel like choosing, so roll.

My journey continues to the fourth manifold.

Twice in a row, Im just gonna pick number 5
>When have you given into temptation? How could you have avoided it?
One time I gave into temptation was when I had a Major assignment due for a class I had as a kid. We were goven a shit ton of time for it, but I just wasted all my time away lazing around. By getting up and actually having done it.

>When have you given in to temptation and how could you have avoided it?
I view temptation differently now than I used to being raised in the church. I fell into temptation to do pills. Snort them. Fuck me up. I did them. I could've said no and went on with my life but I didn't see the effects of it until retrospectively

>4-3
The Alfa's Carnal Betrayal. She introduced hatred into my life. I was so innocent. Still I deserved it. God, did I deserve it. I hope she forgives me. I hope she finds love and happiness.

>How can you turn failure into a learning experience?
Look at what went wrong and how to prevent it next time.

>2-6
1. Don't be an asshole to yourself
2. Tell people what you actually think
3. Tell her what you have been needing to tell her.
4. Don't visit feels threads on Sup Forums every night
5. Reach out to others and do stuff with them.

>What is your ultimate goal in life?
To be successful with a family and still do the things I'm great at

Aww yiss

>4-6
When I became a sheppard to the younglings taking the pilgrimage. I stored the knowledge in the bins. I still think 55 is a good number.

may the universe guide me to inner peace

>My journey advances to the fifth manifold.

Bowlin

What can you do to increase your intuition?
Listen to it more and as I do it more and become accustomed to it it'll be easier to follow and more prominent.

>how does it feel to have another person decry your opinion or belief?

i try and not take it personally, but depending on how strongly i feel about said belief or opinion...it can get pretty heated. I can get pretty expressive, but only because most of the time i feel singled out with my beliefs. Opinions, not as much. I do not have traditional beliefs and while I don't think people have to have the same as mine...it's infuriating when people see where I'm coming from and they agree, but they still hold strongly to their beliefs even when it was disputed in mine or refuted. That's what "triggers" me. Is that they cling and aren't open to change or switching the paradigm up.